MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Miss Dynamite

They restocked the Nicki 2 lipglass last time I looked, but not the lipstick. So mad that it was only in stock for a few months.

B1908

[COLOR=CC99FF]They restocked the Nicki 2 lipglass last time I looked, but not the lipstick.  So mad that it was only in stock for a few months.[/COLOR]
Right. I don't understand why it's not in stock at least until the Rihanna release..I've been searching high and low smh

MACJunkie85

I'm still annoyed that I didn't get a chance to backup this lipstick. I wear it a lot. I'm looking for a good dupe now. :-(

SandyCervix

They just need to restock both shades one last time for 2013!!! Or at least warned us ahead of time that this tragic event was scheduled to take place much earlier than normally expected...SMH @ MAC.

Miss Dynamite

They just need to restock both shades one last time for 2013!!! Or at least warned us ahead of time that this tragic event was scheduled to take place much earlier than normally expected...SMH @ MAC.
I agree. Viva Glam lipsticks are always available for 1 year, but Nicki 2 was only available for a few months and they never warned us.

Athomasgsu

I was home in ATL during Thanksgiving and surprisingly they still had the Nicki 2 gloss in stock. Now I need to hunt down the lipstick..

Latest posts