MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Copperhead

yep! i need to get a liner though, tried it with Mac Magenta but i dont own it yet.
I haven't tried it with Magenta yet but I really like it with Nightmoth. I have another liner by Milani that I want to try it with and I want to try it with NYX's Prune too.

katelyn1223

Today I mixed the lipstick with Soar lipliner and I really liked it! It toned it down a lot but was still very Spring-y
amuse.gif

kadytheredpanda

Ooh, that's cool looking. I still need to get Nicki 2 myself. I do have a magenta lip liner though so that should help if it looks weird on me.

bobbiedoll03

My viva glam Nicki 2 lotd. I used Magenta l/l to fill in my lips, topped with nicki 2 and revlon lilac pastelle lipgloss.

KaysWays

Very pretty! I love both the Nicki 2 l/s and l/g and was thinking of getting backups. Now maybe I'll get this Revlon lipgloss instead and just back up my lipstick.

I always use my Magenta liner when wearing but I usually mix with Up the Amp or my Heroine lipsticks. Love those combos!

I ended up buying it on a whim. I'm obsessed with purple, but I must admit that his colour on its own does not work with me. I'm a brunette NW20.

The picture actually doesn't make it look too bad, but it was way to sheer and chalky to me.
I then tried an ombre with Avon Cranberry, which I would not wear on its own either because it's too vampy. I like the way it came out in the end.

I will have to get a lipliner like Magenta to do it decently. The Avon one is giving me a throat ache
worms.gif

I don't think this lippie was a total waste of money. It can be used in so many ways. I think it has potential, I'll just have to get some things from Mac to work with it.
pompom.gif
A decent enough excuse to spend more money on Mac.

I've seen pics of Nicky 2 and Magenta and to me it's the best look I've seen so far. It's all about how well you blend it. More gradually as compared to a contrasty ombre.

TheLadyDanger

I caved in and bought the lipstick and lipglass. I am so glad I bought the lipglass -- it helps make the lipstick become more wearable. I lined it with Pale Pink lip pencil from NYX.
bigstar.gif