Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

BrittLuvsMakeup

Unless it was like how they did the Becca x JH one, a pre-sale. Or they just sold out of the allocated online stock and next step is the stores. Who knows.

Yeah, this whole situation is just weird. I'm just glad you got yours. Please let us know when they ship yours so we know they're not pulling any funny stuff with people who placed their orders before it was yanked from the sale page.

leonah

yayy glad you got yours! :) I think sundipped will sell out more quickly. fortunately for me I only want gleam and that one seems to be not as hyped as the other two (that glow+sundipped)

rinacee

As people are getting their palettes, I am getting more and more excited! I've never tried an Anastasia shadow, so I am looking forward to it.

montREALady

yayy glad you got yours! :) I think sundipped will sell out more quickly. fortunately for me I only want gleam and that one seems to be not as hyped as the other two (that glow+sundipped)
I think because Sun Dipped seems to be catered for darker skin and a lot of these palettes aren't?

As people are getting their palettes, I am getting more and more excited! I've never tried an Anastasia shadow, so I am looking forward to it.
These are highlighters though...that you can use on your eyes ;)

shontay07108

I ordered Sun Dipped on a whim and I'm laughing b/c I promised myself I wasn't gonna buy it. The other two palettes did absolutely nothing on my skin, but swatches of this on IG convinced me. It better be damn good. :snooty:

BrittLuvsMakeup

It just shipped.

My Sun Dipped gets delivered tomorrow. Regular flash shipping. Woohoo.

Wow, that was fast! I'm happy that you're getting it so soon too! It's getting harder for me to have the patience to get it at a later date! I can't wait to hear your review of it when you use it!

I am too even though I haven't ordered it yet. I really love all of the palettes I've purchased from Anastasia Beverly Hills so I'm sure you''ll like them!

I ordered Sun Dipped on a whim and I'm laughing b/c I promised myself I wasn't gonna buy it. The other two palettes did absolutely nothing on my skin, but swatches of this on IG convinced me. It better be damn good. :snooty:

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't really care for the other two palettes but I hope you like Sun Dipped! Out of all of the kits, I've been the most excited about Sun Dipped as well (even though I do have the other kits, I wasn't really excited about them initially like I am about the one) so I hope it lives up to your expectations! I'm curious about your review of this one when you use it since you weren't particularly satisfied with the others.

boschicka

Agreed, swatches on darker skin looked gorgeous! I laughed at your reason for laughing. A common occurrence around here!

leonah

yayy just bought gleam (before I forget again) and got my sweet peach palette today, was first in line waiting for sephora to open when they gave me (and the rest of the line) a mini heart attack and said that SP had been delayed or hold up somewhere on the way. Fortunately the delivery guy came with four big pallots after waiting and looking around for a few minutes and the SA literally ripped the packages off the pallots to sell them quickly as possible:roflmao: so in conclusion I had to wait a bit but was still able to buy my sweet peach palette first in line anyway pheww.. there even was an american girl there in line saying that she couldn't get a hold of the palette in the us but was so happy she could get one now when she was visiting here :)

but either way mission accomplished :icon_cheers: now I have to chill until next paycheck lol :rolleyes:

rinacee

My Modern Renaissance palette comes today! I am so excited! Knowing UPS, it won't be here until 8 or 9 PM though :(

leonah

My Modern Renaissance palette comes today! I am so excited! Knowing UPS, it won't be here until 8 or 9 PM though :(

yay!! let us know asap what you think because I can't hold it for too long so I need to live it through everybody else until next paycheck lol :D

laurennnxox

YAY! and lol I feel your struggle. My UPS, Fedex, and USPS people all come sooo late. It's like. Welp. So much for decent swatch pictures. :rolleyes: I still rip everything open and play, but I always like to see everything in natural lighting too!

Latest posts