Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

montREALady

Yaaasss! I can't wait to get mine because I need tourmaline in my life. I'm gonna look like a damn disco ball at work Friday.
Girl, I've been blinding people these last two days, lmaooo!

I think I like them all except for Moonstone.
You can use a bit on top of another highlighter. I like to use a gold across my cheekbones, then a silver as a dab on the highest point then blend. I find it gives a pop. I tend to like silver-toned highlighters, though in the pan Moonstone is not silver at all. I don't even remember it being that silver in person. I'll have to check it again later (I also said this to someone on my IG). It would make sense though because of the name. I've never even looked to see if there are color descriptions of each of the colors anywhere.

I agree tourmaline is absolutely gorgeous!! I would not mind that one as a single :D
It is gorg! Someone on my IG was saying they wish they would make them custom kits so you can pick and choose because she never likes all the colors in the Glow Kits.

leonah

You can use a bit on top of another highlighter. I like to use a gold across my cheekbones, then a silver as a dab on the highest point then blend. I find it gives a pop. I tend to like silver-toned highlighters, though in the pan Moonstone is not silver at all. I don't even remember it being that silver in person. I'll have to check it again later (I also said this to someone on my IG). It would make sense though because of the name. I've never even looked to see if there are color descriptions of each of the colors anywhere.

It is gorg! Someone on my IG was saying they wish they would make them custom kits so you can pick and choose because she never likes all the colors in the Glow Kits.

yes!! I would love that custom glow kits. but I will probably buy sun dipped soon anyway it just looks perfect now for the summer time :D a great excuse right :cool:

rinacee

I got my Modern Renaissance palette in the mail tonight! I've only swatched it, but wow! These shadows are so lovely and smooth, regardless of finish. I can't wait to actually use them tomorrow. I am blown away by the packaging. I've never had an Anastasia palette, so maybe my amazement is silly. But after the Beauty Killer palette, this just feels so luxurious! Even though it is pretty basic, the color scheme and the quality of the materials is just lovely.

Prettypackages

So I'm trying to picture where the silver dab would go, is this closer to our temple?

leonah

I got my Modern Renaissance palette in the mail tonight! I've only swatched it, but wow! These shadows are so lovely and smooth, regardless of finish. I can't wait to actually use them tomorrow. I am blown away by the packaging. I've never had an Anastasia palette, so maybe my amazement is silly. But after the Beauty Killer palette, this just feels so luxurious! Even though it is pretty basic, the color scheme and the quality of the materials is just lovely.

yeah I have heard very good things about ABH shadows in general so I'm expecting a wow too lol

VAL4M

I can wait for this palette to be on sale on Sephora!!! it still show as ''coming soon'' :(

montREALady

So I'm trying to picture where the silver dab would go, is this closer to our temple?
I said highest point but I meant my actual cheekbone, sorry, a dab right on it. I guess in my head I'm thinking highest point of my cheek, lol. Anyway, I usually bring highlighter from there straight to my hairline and up along to my brow. I would then dab the brighter or lighter color just on the cheekbone, like a dot and blend, then maybe a dot more to intensify. I'm actually wearing Moonstone today, it's not silver, it's a real pale gold that seems to capture on camera as silver. I tried again to swatch and take a pic and video and I can't get it to look like it does to the naked eye. On my IG you can see what it looks like in the pan, that's how it looks swatched basically in person.

rinacee

yeah I have heard very good things about ABH shadows in general so I'm expecting a wow too lol

I can wait for this palette to be on sale on Sephora!!! it still show as ''coming soon'' :(
It is lovely ladies! I used it just now and they all blend so nicely. They kick up a lot of powder, but it doesn't fall-out when you put it on the lid. The colors are very true-to-pan. I used Vermeer on the lid with Buon Fresco and Love Letter blended in the crease. Topped it off with Tempera as my highlight! So so pretty! I feel like a princess.

VAL4M

It is lovely ladies! I used it just now and they all blend so nicely. They kick up a lot of powder, but it doesn't fall-out when you put it on the lid. The colors are very true-to-pan. I used Vermeer on the lid with Buon Fresco and Love Letter blended in the crease. Topped it off with Tempera as my highlight! So so pretty! I feel like a princess.

princess.jpg
You feel like that? :heart::heart:

leonah

can you please tell how many grams each eyeshadow is/all together?

rinacee

modern1.jpg modern2.jpg
My look today. I used Vermeer all over the lid, Buon Fresco in the crease, Love Letter blended into Buon Fresco, and Tempera on my browbone.

shontay07108

The Anastasia Sun Dipped palette is awesome. I used Bronze and Tourmaline today and it definitely shows up and it's gorgeous. I was in a rush so I couldn't do it up the way I wanted, but I got to do enough to know that those two shades are winners. Can't wait to use the other two. It's possible that I will hit the pan on Bronze. That's how great it is.

leonah

The Anastasia Sun Dipped palette is awesome. I used Bronze and Tourmaline today and it definitely shows up and it's gorgeous. I was in a rush so I couldn't do it up the way I wanted, but I got to do enough to know that those two shades are winners. Can't wait to use the other two. It's possible that I will hit the pan on Bronze. That's how great it is.

that kit seems to be amazing. I just got gleam but now I want sun dipped too! next paycheck wohuu