Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

MaryJane

The Anastasia Sun Dipped palette is awesome. I used Bronze and Tourmaline today and it definitely shows up and it's gorgeous. I was in a rush so I couldn't do it up the way I wanted, but I got to do enough to know that those two shades are winners. Can't wait to use the other two. It's possible that I will hit the pan on Bronze. That's how great it is.

I'm glad this worked out for you. I think it's really pretty but I'm not sure it would work on my skin tone - I'm fair/light and don't tan in the summer. Do you think these highlighters would be too dark for me?

On a different note, I ordered the Modern Renaissance palette. I know its permanent but I couldn't wait. I'm returning the Becca Jaclyn Hill palette so I 'owed' myself a replacement palette. LOL.

JulieDiva

I'm glad this worked out for you. I think it's really pretty but I'm not sure it would work on my skin tone - I'm fair/light and don't tan in the summer. Do you think these highlighters would be too dark for me?

On a different note, I ordered the Modern Renaissance palette. I know its permanent but I couldn't wait. I'm returning the Becca Jaclyn Hill palette so I 'owed' myself a replacement palette. LOL.

I ordered sun dipped, and I am NC15-20
I just loved it more than the other two.....
I am trying it this weekend, but I think it is wearable for a variety of skin tones which is awesome.

shontay07108

I think if anything you could use Bronze and Tourmaline as blushes. The other two I definitely think you can use as highlighters. They're not necessarily dark, but they have a shift to them that makes them better able to show up on deeper skin.

leonah

I think if anything you could use Bronze and Tourmaline as blushes. The other two I definitely think you can use as highlighters. They're not necessarily dark, but they have a shift to them that makes them better able to show up on deeper skin.

or as eyeshadows! that's what I like about these that they are safe for both eyes and face (and body if you will) I have seen both lighter towards medium to dark complexion girls rock sun dipped so I think it's quite universal or else I would just use them sheer like bronze as a topper or as an eyeshadow when I'm not tan :)

shontay07108

or as eyeshadows! that's what I like about these that they are safe for both eyes and face (and body if you will) I have seen both lighter towards medium to dark complexion girls rock sun dipped so I think it's quite universal or else I would just use them sheer like bronze as a topper or as an eyeshadow when I'm not tan :)

Right! I was thinking of using them as shadows soon.

DILLIGAF

I've been stalking the Modern Renaissance palette daily for a bit now and at random times during the day. I really want this one. Even thought I have 4 custom palettes and 3 pre-made ones.

rinacee

The Modern Renaissance palette is the love of my life right now. Everything blends so beautifully, it's all so pigmented...I love how cohesive every look I have made is. It all just makes sense! So far I have done the look I posted the other day, a really dark brown/red matte look, and the one I am wearing today (Primavera all over the lid, Raw Sienna in the crease, Red Ochre blended into Raw Sienna, Tempera on the brow, and a tad bit of Antique Bronze on the outer corner to give Primavera depth. I'm really torn between taking this one or my Tarte Swamp Queen palette with me traveling. Decisions!

DILLIGAF

The Modern Renaissance palette is the love of my life right now. Everything blends so beautifully, it's all so pigmented...I love how cohesive every look I have made is. It all just makes sense! So far I have done the look I posted the other day, a really dark brown/red matte look, and the one I am wearing today (Primavera all over the lid, Raw Sienna in the crease, Red Ochre blended into Raw Sienna, Tempera on the brow, and a tad bit of Antique Bronze on the outer corner to give Primavera depth. I'm really torn between taking this one or my Tarte Swamp Queen palette with me traveling. Decisions!

Take them both!

rinacee

Take them both!
I really want to, haha! I just don't have the space. I need to pack for a month, including a week-long conference! I think I decided on Modern Renaissance since it is permanent and if anything happened I can just buy a new one :)

MissBeautyBunni

I grabbed the new summer mini lipgloss kit and the Modern Renaissance palette and I can't put them down. The glosses are really creamy and opaque and the palette is soft and pigmented as well. So far i've only reviewed the glosses I'm still working on the palette :)
View attachment 54656

Prettypackages

I was going to ask you guys how you liked the individual shadows and your fave colors.
I've been stalking the Modern Renaissance palette daily for a bit now and at random times during the day. I really want this one. Even thought I have 4 custom palettes and 3 pre-made ones.

montREALady

The Anastasia Sun Dipped palette is awesome. I used Bronze and Tourmaline today and it definitely shows up and it's gorgeous. I was in a rush so I couldn't do it up the way I wanted, but I got to do enough to know that those two shades are winners. Can't wait to use the other two. It's possible that I will hit the pan on Bronze. That's how great it is.
I love it too. Wearing Bronzed today actually. I'm in love with it. It's one of those where you just need that. Like if I had no other highlighters it would be okay. :eek:

montREALady

I've been eyeing it too!

It's definitely on my list, those red-toned hues, love!

I contemplated Bunny's palette too but that one isn't much of a necessity because the colors are pretty neutral. Take both!

Shars

I grabbed the new summer mini lipgloss kit and the Modern Renaissance palette and I can't put them down. The glosses are really creamy and opaque and the palette is soft and pigmented as well. So far i've only reviewed the glosses I'm still working on the palette :)
View attachment 54656

Ughhhhh.... these are soo nice! I guess I'm definitely going to have to pick up this set lol!

Latest posts