Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Dolly Snow

Found the self made palette at Ulta today, my palette is arriving from Sephora today. Not the best swatches of the self made palette. I wanted to get them close together to get different ideas of combinations.
Your swatches are :eyelove:

Shars

Soft Lilac would look gorgeous on you, Shars.
bouquet.gif
Thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Are you getting it? My only apprehension is that I've never tried her liquid lipstick formula and I don't have the patience anymore to make products work.... I have too many to be doing all that.

Vandekamp

Thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Are you getting it? My only apprehension is that I've never tried her liquid lipstick formula and I don't have the patience anymore to make products work.... I have too many to be doing all that.
If I did I know I would forget that I had it in a week. That is why I need to curb my spending. I probably have 2-3 lipsticks similar to it.

sagehen

Thank you! :blush: Are you getting it? My only apprehension is that I've never tried her liquid lipstick formula and I don't have the patience anymore to make products work.... I have too many to be doing all that.
I think ABH is very easy to work with and very easy to wear. For me, her formula is second only to Jeffree Star.

Shars

I think ABH is very easy to work with and very easy to wear. For me, her formula is second only to Jeffree Star.
sigh.gif
Everyone I've heard talking about them either hate them or love them. I have heard though that the newer ones have an improved formula. I still need to get some JS ones. I may get them from Beautylish since they're carrying his brand now.

Dolly Snow

I never tried JS but I also just noticed he's on Beautylish and they just emailed me that I have a $10 new customer credit that's about to expire and I have Celebrity Skin in my cart. What's a good color?
Girl, head over to the Jeffreestar cosmetics thread http://www.specktra.net/t/192191/jeffree-star-cosmetics
The brand has new ones releasing this friday and they will be up at Beautylish!

Shars

Yes the lips are the same, just different lining of the lips. Both lips are provided by @missjazminad on insta

Girl, head over to the Jeffreestar cosmetics thread http://www.specktra.net/t/192191/jeffree-star-cosmetics
Dolly, do you know if Dirty Money and the others that launched with it will be on Beautylish later as well, or just the holiday ones? I can't seem to find any concrete confirmation.

msvluvsmac

:sigh: Everyone I've heard talking about them either hate them or love them. I have heard though that the newer ones have an improved formula. I still need to get some JS ones. I may get them from Beautylish since they're carrying his brand now.
I bought the old formula and returned them because they were horrible. Then I heard the newest release was different so I bought 2 (Veronica and Dusty Rose) and they are much better. I wish they would restock because I want to pick up one more color. They are worse than MAC when it comes to keeping releases in stock.

montREALady

Yes the lips are the same, just different lining of the lips. Both lips are provided by @missjazminad on insta

Oh no, not another thread!!
SOS.gif

montREALady

I have Celebrity Skin and Posh Spice in my cart. Posh Spice gives me MAC Riri nude vibes but it's not as dark. That credit will still be available. I ordered well past the time they said it would expire lol.
Dolly, do you know if Dirty Money and the others that launched with it will be on Beautylish later as well, or just the holiday ones? I can't seem to find any concrete confirmation.
OMG I just said that in the JS thread re Posh Spice and RiRi Nude! Oh good, payday is next week
girlhaha.gif

Shars

OMG I just said that in the JS thread re Posh Spice and RiRi Nude! Oh good, payday is next week
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I still have two more weeks until payday... I'm so broke lol. You do not want to know about the shopping I did after we left NY loool!

Samuella

Has anyone heard anything about when they'll be restocking VERONICA, dusty rose, and sepia? Need all three. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icecaramellatte

What happened to the Couture palette? I can't find it anywhere. I could have sworn I saw it in a store last week but I've checked back in a few stores I was in and I don't see it. I don't see it online either.

Latest posts