Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

leonah

It's really very pretty. And the texture is so much better than the MAC one. Hope you love it when you get it.
flower.gif
yeah I already have so hollywood but have not used it yet because it's so pretty! I usually wear the mac powder ones for everyday but have to layer them a lot for evening/night time (have not tried the ED ones yet)

sagehen

I just noticed that the new liquid lipstick in Candy Apple is now available on Macy's. The nude color in the promo pic for the holiday collection isn't showing up for me. Does anybody know if it sold out already?
I don't know. I don't think it has ever gone up for sale. Candy Apple wasn't on the site until yesterday. I have been to several Macy's and none of them have received their "Naked" lipsticks. The displays have only Candy Apple. Every time I ask about it I get a mean spirited answer about how ABH has "screwed them over" on their last several orders lol.

msvluvsmac

I don't know. I don't think it has ever gone up for sale. Candy Apple wasn't on the site until yesterday. I have been to several Macy's and none of them have received their "Naked" lipsticks. The displays have only Candy Apple. Every time I ask about it I get a mean spirited answer about how ABH has "screwed them over" on their last several orders lol.
Funny, I got that kind of response from Macy's too. They seemed pretty disgusted with ABH.

mimi0701

Thanks for telling me this. Hopefully it will show up soon. I only get to an actual Macy's store a few times a year. Every time I go I am less than impressed because they are out of almost everything I'm looking for. The MAC counter is especially disappointing but ABH is a close second.
ohboy.gif

bunnypoet

Finally, Vintage lip gloss is back in stock at Macy's! I have been waiting months for this shade. Even though I normally don't wear lip gloss, I love this shade. It too sooo long for this restock. And none of my local stores had this color either.

phoebeloves

Found the self made palette at Ulta today, my palette is arriving from Sephora today. Not the best swatches of the self made palette. I wanted to get them close together to get different ideas of combinations.

novocainedreams

Found the self made palette at Ulta today, my palette is arriving from Sephora today. Not the best swatches of the self made palette. I wanted to get them close together to get different ideas of combinations.
I can't decide what palette to get...I have my 20% off and $50 rewards...plus my $10 birthday coupon. I've been up in the air about the Lorac Mega 2....Vice 4...and this looks nice also, I've never tried ABH shadows. Of course I need another palette like a hole in the head, hahaha.

laurennnxox

Mine came in the mail today and I am in love! Going to be using it tomorrow. I swatched them all quickly before the sun went down here and they're so soft and buttery. I think I like this one better than World Traveler!

bunnypoet

My Self Made ABH palette arrived today too (along with Philosophy's Iced Orchid shower gel). Have't had a chance to play with it yet, but I like what I see so far!

montREALady

Mine came in the mail today and I am in love! Going to be using it tomorrow. I swatched them all quickly before the sun went down here and they're so soft and buttery. I think I like this one better than World Traveler!
Me too and I love that one! Have you seen Blush?! Omg, I can't deal. The iridescence! :eyelove:

LavenderPearl

ABH Self-Made on NW45

0.jpg

Bit of a shadow from my phone blocking the light

Quote: Originally Posted by phoebeloves

Thanks for the swatches! Wasn't even looking at this palette, but it looks like it has a lot of warm metallic tones AKA l o v e

KGeezy

this my first post on this thread, yaaaassss!!!
cheerleader.gif
wavey.gif
lol, anyway, I got Veronica back in August for my birthday and only got around to wearing about 2 weeks ago (!!!) I have been looking for a bu ever since, but it's forever sold out. I've tried a few times to order from my Macy's and it's always sold out (along with trust issues which i've been lusting for as well)

me today rocking Veronica

leonah

this my first post on this thread, yaaaassss!!!
cheerleader.gif
wavey.gif
lol, anyway, I got Veronica back in August for my birthday and only got around to wearing about 2 weeks ago (!!!) I have been looking for a bu ever since, but it's forever sold out. I've tried a few times to order from my Macy's and it's always sold out (along with trust issues which i've been lusting for as well)

me today rocking Veronica

gorgeous! that lippie suits you well. I ordered both trust issues and veronica when they had a restock on their own site a while ago but they cancelled my order
thud.gif
and they take forever to restock..

pinkcrush

is starlight very similar to mac's lightscapade highlighter? not sure if I need starlight then but going to purchase riviera and peach nectar
Starlight is similar in shade to Lightscapade but a different tone... L is frigidly icey with a white/silver base, S is definitely warmer (and more flattering on olive or brown skin IMO) it also has a better formula! I have it and ur gonna love it

pinkcrush

Thanks for telling me this. Hopefully it will show up soon. I only get to an actual Macy's store a few times a year. Every time I go I am less than impressed because they are out of almost everything I'm looking for. The MAC counter is especially disappointing but ABH is a close second. :eek:hboy:
It's usually takes me a few tries before I find what I need in store... I wanted Potion and Fudge lip glosses last night but they hadn't come in

dash4

Hey guys,

I got impatient and contacted Anastasia via their contact form about the build-a-palette deal... The lady who emailed me back told me they are no longer going to do the "create-a-palette"... Last week, I was told on facebook that they were bringing it back eventually.. So who knows?

But if anyone needs a dupe for Morocco - Inglot #335 is very close. I bought it yesterday at Macy's.. as well as #102R (which has three shades..and the middle shade is similar to Morocco too). The single eyeshadow pan (0.08 oz/ 2.3g) is $7 and the one with three colors in one pan is $9 (0.09oz / 2.5g).. ** I think they went up in price, but they are still cheap for a lot of product.

Latest posts