Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

mimi0701

The Self Made Palette is also available on Sephora now.
flower.gif

smileyt06

You're welcome and I agree with you. To be honest, I had no interest in purchasing any of the lip glosses until I saw them on women close to my skin complexion, so it's really important that companies showcase their products on women of various shades to market them to WOC. Seeing companies do this, along with providing good customer service, make me a loyal customer.
The Self Made Palette is also available on Sephora now. :flower:
I'm going to go to Ulta. Hopefully they have it in store if not I will order.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Sephora has the palette listed for a dollar cheaper than everywhere else so for those of you who are planning on purchasing it there, hurry and get it before they increase the price, lol. I know it's only a dollar but it's a dollar more that you don't have to spend on this palette that you can put towards a purchase for something else, lol.

montREALady

Ordered it! I just noticed it was up and posted in the Sephora thread like it was "news"
girlhaha.gif
. Used my 20% code and brought it down to $27
yahoo.gif

OMG, can I say that I love Pink Champagne? Wearing it today (Shadow Couture palette) as a brow highlight and inner eyes. Glad it's also in this palette.

Vandekamp

You're welcome and I agree with you. To be honest, I had no interest in purchasing any of the lip glosses until I saw them on women close to my skin complexion, so it's really important that companies showcase their products on women of various shades to market them to all women. Seeing companies do this, along with providing good customer service, make me a loyal customer.
Well said. I could not agree with you more.

bunnypoet

So excited!
Me too! I was hoping to get a 20% off Sephora code, but I didn't so I used my sister's 10% off code from that promotion too. Since everyone and their mother seems to have 20% codes (or multiples of them), I was afraid that it would sell out by the time the November event happened. So I quickly scooped it up!
flower.gif

smileyt06

Just went on a hunt down at Ulta and found one store that had it and sold it to me ughhhh lol Lord knows I do t need anymore packages coming to the house. I used my $10 off bday coupon and $3.00 points I had and my total came to $23 and some change yayyyyy

v0ltagekid

Just went on a hunt down at Ulta and found one store that had it and sold it to me ughhhh lol Lord knows I do t need anymore packages coming to the house. I used my $10 off bday coupon and $3.00 points I had and my total came to $23 and some change yayyyyy
I had a 20 dollar store credit online, 20% off coupon, 5 dollars gift card from Bing, so I paid like 1.52, and I got some cash back from Ebates so it was technically free LOL :p

smileyt06

I had a 20 dollar store credit online, 20% off coupon, 5 dollars gift card from Bing, so I paid like 1.52, and I got some cash back from Ebates so it was technically free LOL :p 
Niceeeeeee you got ebates to work. Iono what's up but I went on this morning because I was originally gonna order but Ulta wasn't giving any percentage back. I was like wait I usually go through ebates for Ulta what's going on

v0ltagekid

Niceeeeeee you got ebates to work. Iono what's up but I went on this morning because I was originally gonna order but Ulta wasn't giving any percentage back. I was like wait I usually go through ebates for Ulta what's going on
The last week I think there's no cash back with Ulta.. idk why but it definitely is weird :/
I even looked at Mr Rebates but nothing :/

butterflyeyes

May use my 20% platinum coupon on it and whatever dollar amount I have from points. Not that I need any more palettes lol

mimi0701

I just noticed that the new liquid lipstick in Candy Apple is now available on Macy's. The nude color in the promo pic for the holiday collection isn't showing up for me. Does anybody know if it sold out already?

leonah

is starlight very similar to mac's lightscapade highlighter? not sure if I need starlight then but going to purchase riviera and peach nectar

mimi0701

is starlight very similar to mac's lightscapade highlighter? not sure if I need starlight then but going to purchase riviera and peach nectar
I have both and to my eye they look different. Starlight has more shine/more of a metallic finish. Also on me (nc20) Lightscapade looks very white compared to Starlight. I love Starlight.

leonah

I have both and to my eye they look different. Starlight has more shine/more of a metallic finish. Also on me (nc20) Lightscapade looks very white compared to Starlight. I love Starlight.
thank you! think I'm going to get starlight after all
amuse.gif