Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

dash4

So pretty! I am going to try to wait until it hits other retailers ( Ulta / Sephora).. but it looks amazing. Anastasia is also in my top three favorite eyeshadow formulas.

Thank you for taking the time to do the swatches and post them!

dash4

I messaged Anastasia on facebook last night and asked what happened to the "build-your-own" eyeshadow palettes and contour palettes.. and I was told that they are working on the website - improving some "technical features" and the "build your own" palettes will be back up eventually.. No ETA was given...

S/he told me to monitor their social media for when it will be back up and running..

Rachael Burgess

I messaged Anastasia on facebook last night and asked what happened to the "build-your-own" eyeshadow palettes and contour palettes.. and I was told that they are working on the website - improving some "technical features" and the "build your own" palettes will be back up eventually.. No ETA was given...

S/he told me to monitor their social media for when it will be back up and running..
Thanks for looking into this and for the update!!

xoxox

Rachael

smileyt06

I messaged Anastasia on facebook last night and asked what happened to the "build-your-own" eyeshadow palettes and contour palettes.. and I was told that they are working on the website - improving some "technical features" and the "build your own" palettes will be back up eventually..  No ETA was given... S/he told me to monitor their social media for when it will be back up and running..
Good I was wondering too. I want to build a palette

dash4

Good I was wondering too. I want to build a palette
Me too! You can still do the 4-pan palette on Macys, but they don't have all the eyeshadows (like Morocco and Caramel, etc), so I passed. I wish she would have given me some sort of timeline but at least it is good to hear the option will be back.. I thought they might have done away with it. :-(

smileyt06

Me too!  You can still do the 4-pan palette on Macys, but they don't have all the eyeshadows (like Morocco and Caramel, etc), so I passed.   I wish she would have given me some sort of timeline but at least it is good to hear the option will be back.. I thought they might have done away with it. :-(
Yea same here they need all of the colors like asap lol

Jayjayy

New gloss in Fudge. Me likey!

Jayjayy

I love this shade on you. It is certainly the type of color that you can wear at work. Great choice.
Thank you!! You're right, it is perfect for work!
Beautiful. I just ordered Sepia last night. Will be ordering fudge soon.
I'll be ordering that one next...and maybe several others :shock:
Thank you!!!
Your picture would make a lovely avatar. Just saying.. :rasta:
Ahhh, you're too kind :blush:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Does anyone know when the self made palette will become available at Sephora/Ulta?
According to Anastasia Beverly Hills instagram, the palette should become available online at Sephora, Ulta, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Dillard's around the 26th, however, they advised people to call their local stores to get a date on when they will put the palette on the floor. In my experience, the date they give for online and in store releases tend to be the same so depending on whether you would prefer to get it online or in stores, I would check these retailers website and local stores on that date and after (I've already heard that some stores have it out already so you can call them now to see if they have it out or ask them when it will be out for your own confirmation).

Jayjayy

gorgeous shade looks great on you. do you know if ABH glosses are similar to MAC's vamplify formula? :)
Thanks you! They are veeeery similar to the Vamplify formula! They apply the same, have great pigmentation on a single swipe, and last a good while. The brighter ABH glosses leave a stain behind. The color can be built up on both formulas too. I will say if you build the ABH glosses too thick, they can feel a little goopy in the center of the mouth. They're so opaque I never add more than 2 layers. It's funny, I was wearing a Vamplify gloss when I read your comment and when I compared the different formulas, I was surprised at just how similar they are! I'm my personal opinion of course :)

Vandekamp

According to Anastasia Beverly Hills instagram, the palette should become available online at Sephora, Ulta, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Dillard's around the 26th, however, they advised people to call their local stores to get a date on when they will put the palette on the floor. In my experience, the date they give for online and in store releases tend to be the same so depending on whether you would prefer to get it online or in stores, I would check these retailers website and local stores on that date and after (I've already heard that some stores have it out already so you can call them now to see if they have it out or ask them when it will be out for your own confirmation).
Thanks for sharing and posting. I always appreciate swatches from woc. It makes a difference. I love Fudge, Kristen, Sepia, Tara and Warm Bronze. I really appreciate the companies that market their makeup to women of various colors. CT and Colorpop do a magnificent job at this.

leonah

Thanks you! They are veeeery similar to the Vamplify formula! They apply the same, have great pigmentation on a single swipe, and last a good while. The brighter ABH glosses leave a stain behind. The color can be built up on both formulas too. I will say if you build the ABH glosses too thick, they can feel a little goopy in the center of the mouth. They're so opaque I never add more than 2 layers. It's funny, I was wearing a Vamplify gloss when I read your comment and when I compared the different formulas, I was surprised at just how similar they are! I'm my personal opinion of course
smiles.gif
thank you! if the ABH glosses ever comes to our sephora here in sweden I will definitely buy them but for now I'm good with the vamplify ones
amuse.gif

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks for sharing and posting. I always appreciate swatches from woc. It makes a difference. I love Fudge, Kristen, Sepia, Tara and Warm Bronze. I really appreciate the companies that market their makeup on women of various colors. CT and Colorpop do a magnificent job at this.
You're welcome and I agree with you. To be honest, I had no interest in purchasing any of the lip glosses until I saw them on women close to my skin complexion, so it's really important that companies showcase their products on women of various shades to market them to all women. Seeing companies do this, along with providing good customer service, make me a loyal customer.