Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks ladies. Yeah I would love to get it at Ulta or Sephora to gain some points at least.

I'm tempted to hold off purchasing them to see if they would eventually make it to Sephora or Ulta because I would like to gain some points too. My only worry is that they may be limited edition like the other kits and they'll stop making them before they even consider releasing them in stores. They never specified they were limited edition but it's difficult not to assume so since the others are. The only good thing about ordering off of the website is that they don't charge taxes, lol.

smileyt06

I ordered sweets and I will have it today. Moonchild I'm going to order Monday. They seem to be serious with these two only being sold on the site right now. Norvina had been saying repeatedly that these two are only sold on their site and their site only, she said even if it came from another website it was a fake. I would have preferred to buy from Ulta but I can't keep waiting so lol so imma use my points to get the Nikki tutorial palette for free.

fur4elise

I had the ABH palette for at least two weeks maybe three before I used it this weekend. You are right, the colors really do scream fall. I think they are pretty but, I was not too happy with the look I did with them and yes, those shadows are dusty as hell! I have not decided if I should return mine or not.[/QUOTE

Hmmm, you are not the only one to mention the dust/fall out. Makes me wary from go.
I finally got a Glow palette though! :yess: I ordered Sun Dipped when Sephora had the UD Smoky palette marked down on Saturday.
I did not have the Smoky in my collection and the price could not be beat! They should both arrive in a day or so!

BrittLuvsMakeup

According to Norvina, the Moonchild Glow Kit is permanent! She was only asked about the Moonchild Glow Kit, therefore, she didn't say if the Sweets Glow Kit was also going to be permanent or not but I hope that it is (although I'm going to assume it's not until it's confirmed). Since they have been quite persistent in saying that it's a site exclusive as Tori said, I'm assuming it's going to remain that way unless she states otherwise in the future. However, since I'm not in a rush to get it, I'm going to wait for now and probably just order the Sweets Glow Kit first.

13712650_1135653559813487_1925344926_n.jpg

leonah

I had the ABH palette for at least two weeks maybe three before I used it this weekend. You are right, the colors really do scream fall. I think they are pretty but, I was not too happy with the look I did with them and yes, those shadows are dusty as hell! I have not decided if I should return mine or not.[/QUOTE

Hmmm, you are not the only one to mention the dust/fall out. Makes me wary from go.
I finally got a Glow palette though! :yess: I ordered Sun Dipped when Sephora had the UD Smoky palette marked down on Saturday.
I did not have the Smoky in my collection and the price could not be beat! They should both arrive in a day or so!

I think you will love sun dipped :) seems like this one is most people's fav out of all of them and it really do feel summery too.

smileyt06

I went ahead and ordered the moonchild glowkit yesterday. I can't wait for it to arrive. Below are some pics of me wearing the sweets glowkit. This glowkit is A1 so you need it guys lol
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

montREALady

Ordered Moonchild yesterday then saw it was going to be perm. I was pissed! Then someone told me they said the same about the Illuminators but never restocked after selling out so I guess better safe than sorry since I wanted it. It's still there though and I stalked all day yesterday :rolleyes:

montREALady

Ordered Moonchild yesterday then saw it was going to be perm. I was pissed! Then someone told me they said the same about the Illuminators but never restocked after selling out so I guess better safe than sorry since I wanted it. It's still there though and I stalked all day yesterday :rolleyes:

My order shipped, I get it on Friday.

Prettypackages

Ok so as far as glow kits we have:

Gleam
That Glow
Sun dipped
Sweets
Moon child

Was there that big of a difference between Sweets and Gleam, and That Glow and SUndipped?

fur4elise

Gleam
That Glow
Sun dipped
Sweets
Moon child

Was there that big of a difference between Sweets and Gleam, and That Glow and Sundipped?

x's 2 I am very curious and would love feedback from the ladies who have purchased them...maybe even swatch them all for comparison...pretty please?!
please-fem-please-girl-request-smiley-emoticon-000320-large.gif

montREALady

Gleam
That Glow
Sun dipped
Sweets
Moon child

Was there that big of a difference between Sweets and Gleam, and That Glow and SUndipped?

x's 2 I am very curious and would love feedback from the ladies who have purchased them...maybe even swatch them all for comparison...pretty please?!
View attachment 55717
I only have Sun Dipped because the previous two didn't intrigue me as much. I liked that Sun Dipped seemed more WOC-friendly with the darker shades. Sweets I'd only want for Marshmallow and Sassy Grape and Gleam nor That Glow have colors like those two. Aside from maybe Moonchild. So those are my speculations on the differences.

Latest posts