SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boschicka

Last year I wasn't lucky enough to get a code and then for the VIB sale in Nov, most of the items I wanted were sold out. So sad. :) (First world probs!)

Silverbella

I'd love to be added to the list too. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this for us MissTT!!
heart.gif

Hazeleleanor

MissTT, it's so very kind of you. Honestly.
I understand not wanting PM's from 'strangers', I wouldn't want the influx either!
With that being said, I (obviously) would really appreciate being added to your list.
heart.gif

janette9687

If i remember from last year there was both a F&F sale and the VIB was in novembeer and a seperated for BI it used to be 20% for VIB too but i think it was last year 15% which I have to agree its a waste, I usually order my high end items during this sale but with the % getting lower sometimes it doest even make any kind of saving. Only thing it does help is for xmas gifts for those sets, but by now i think ive helped build everyone's makeup stash enough! haha especially since my friends and sisters get my "this didnt work out for me" I probably still use it the sale because im FPO and taxes dont add for me but i remember when Sephora didnt even ship to me about a year ago and it was soooo sad!

koofie

omg. I'd love to be added too if possible! I just started really buying makeup this year (hit VIB - yay?) & there are still a TON of things I want! I have a really hard time waiting 'til sales though lol. I thought F&F was for everyone though, not just in the literal sense (stumbled upon this forum searching for info. on it), so I would GREATLY appreciate it!

PixieDancer

Thanks for passing on the info w the details of the F&F sale... I was just going to inquire about it! If you want to include me in your friends, I'd be honored! If it's too much, I completely understand. Don't risk your position. I know you worked hard for it! Thank you sweetness.

KMQE716

dba Employee Appreciation will be held October 17-30, 2013. This 20% off sale is literally limited to friends of Sephora employees and a cast member must give you a special coupon/code. No word on a VIB sale yet. I was too sick today to even ask about it and too shocked about how quickly the F&F was coming up. (Where has the month gone?) I'm assuming there will be a VIB in November, but will confirm when I can.
A friend who works for Sephora told me that the VIB sale is November 7th or starts then. I sent you a pm

Brendax33

I'm not sure how many invites you're allowed to give out, but I would love an invite if there's still room on your list. Thank you either way! :-*

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure MissTT will be inundated w/people wanting to be included. If anyone else can offer to help, please holler =) I'd love to do some damage at Sephora. Thanks!

KaysWays

I would love to get down on the list if posible. Actually I'd love to take advantage of both f&f (for my online cart, which I just checked comes to $263 and thats minus the lorac pro palette I should have been ordered that is now sold out) and the vib (just for a day of shopping in store just for fun lol) if you have a max number of invites it's understandable if yoh can not extend one here. Thanks for the info either way.

MamboPoet

So wait, do you ladies really think a lot of stuff will be gone online by the time the VIB sale comes around? It's the first time I plan on hitting it hard and have been looking forward to it for awhile.
blink.gif
(I was looking for a little weeping emoji but couldn't find one!)

Yes, lots of things sell out before the VIB sale; last year they sold out of the two perfumes I wanted as well as a cleanser I was DYING for, I was super bummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.