All Things Sephora

awickedshape

Aww, that is so sweet of you!

Hey, there was a new 3 mini nudestix set. At least it said it was new, so I ordered that this morning. :) Did you see it?

I couldn't resist!

No, I haven't been on Sephora.com since Sunday lol
I hope you like it! The products have been pretty good so far

montREALady

I was a busy little bee today checking stuff out before the sale ends, lmao! Got samples of UD One and Done (Deep), Nars Velvet Matte (Polynesia and Martinique) and a shade darker than my regular EL Doublewear (Mocha 6N1). I also swatched the UD highlighters, I'm feeling Fireball.

Love how that UD OaD felt on my hand. The UD girl at Macy's said she broke out in hives after wearing it! Yikes! I don't want something to similar to the SB BB Water though. EL made some changes to their DW line and some of the colors have changed. Sephora had Mocha in store and so does the EL website but Macy's still had 6N1 as Truffle. Then Truffle is another # on the EL website.

montREALady

The Minnie bag is too cute and larger than I expected! My little one was really excited.

Omg swatched the highlighter in the store. What a mess! Not smooth at all and it has huge glitter in it! This is a packaging only sitch. IMO. Omg even worse, just remembered it's a blush!

Last edited:

montREALady

here is the bobbi brown beach shimmer powder...its definately better suited for medium-deeper skin tones, and it says so in the sephora description. It's smells just like her beach fragrance which i love. The packaging is interesting, the top screws off. It's a dry texture...but pigmented! It seems to be geared toward larger body parts like the collar bones and whatnot during the summer. It has .24 oz of product which is just above the size of a becca blush (which has .2 oz). Me likes it.

View attachment 53531 View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535

love this!!

shontay07108

Last night I ordered my Lancome Definicils mascara and no one told me about the new Sephora brushes! I got 2 of the pro featherweight brushes, #'s 90 and 93. I hope they're nice. :D I'm about to look for some other stuff because I am not gonna make it to the store tomorrow. Too lazy.

Not Sephora related, but I need to rave: Jesse's Girl eyeliner is amazing! I saw it in a youtube video and decided why the hell not b/c it's cheap and omg. It's so black and so easy to apply and doesn't move. I need backups.

boschicka

I was good this time around. 15% isn't doing it for me. I just got Bicoastal and one of the new LM highlighters. Plus I just went nuts at Ulta with 20% off (3 UD highlighters, 2 Lorac highlighters, 2 Smashbox blush trios, skincare, and more! Eek!)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to know what you think of the blush trios. I saw 2 that I really liked. Smashbox always does great blush shades.

The UD and Lorac highlighters are a thumbs up.

The Smashbox blush & highlight palettes are.....meh? They are decent quality, pretty colors, but I just own so much and simply wasn't wowed. Definitely good for travel. The highlight might be more of a blush topper for more fair-toned people. I will keep them and the reviews seem positive for them overall, but like I said, I'm at a point where I want my blush to file my taxes and do my laundry in order to impress me.

elegant-one

The UD and Lorac highlighters are a thumbs up.

The Smashbox blush & highlight palettes are.....meh? They are decent quality, pretty colors, but I just own so much and simply wasn't wowed. Definitely good for travel. The highlight might be more of a blush topper for more fair-toned people. I will keep them and the reviews seem positive for them overall, but like I said, I'm at a point where I want my blush to file my taxes and do my laundry in order to impress me.

Died! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rotfl:yeah, I understand! I'm going to see if I can take a looksee at these in person. Thanks

Rinstar

Well I caved... I thought I was going to escape a Sephora sale for once, but I just ordered NARS Pasiphae and the travel size Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've wanted Pasiphae since it came out and have been meaning to try the concealer since that came out too, so at least it was stuff I've been wanting!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Ooooooo... Pretty....

Here is the Bobbi Brown Beach shimmer powder...its definately better suited for medium-deeper skin tones, and it says so in the Sephora description. It's smells just like her Beach fragrance which I love. The packaging is interesting, the top screws off. It's a dry texture...but pigmented! It seems to be geared toward larger body parts like the collar bones and whatnot during the summer. It has .24 oz of product which is just above the size of a Becca blush (which has .2 oz). Me likes it.

View attachment 53531 View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535

Alysse011

Of course Tom Ford and now the Viseart palettes pop up just in time for the sale haha. I'm going to continue to resist the Theory palettes (only because I have the MUFE neutral palette that I love).

Update te on the Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer- I purchased it in shade 03 Natural Brunettes yesterday. I thought Elegant was exaggerating her love for the compact, but my gosh...it is one of the most beautiful things I have held. I'm wearing it today and never knew a powder meld with the skin so beautifully. I am obsessed!

Monsy

Update te on the Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer- I purchased it in shade 03 Natural Brunettes yesterday. I thought Elegant was exaggerating her love for the compact, but my gosh...it is one of the most beautiful things I have held. I'm wearing it today and never knew a powder meld with the skin so beautifully. I am obsessed!

wooohooo

montREALady

Last night I ordered my Lancome Definicils mascara and no one told me about the new Sephora brushes! I got 2 of the pro featherweight brushes, #'s 90 and 93. I hope they're nice. :D I'm about to look for some other stuff because I am not gonna make it to the store tomorrow. Too lazy.

Not Sephora related, but I need to rave: Jesse's Girl eyeliner is amazing! I saw it in a youtube video and decided why the hell not b/c it's cheap and omg. It's so black and so easy to apply and doesn't move. I need backups.
You really love that mascara huh? I think I've seen you mention it a bit. I need to check it out. We recently won the L'Oreal account at work.

Latest posts