All Things Sephora

Vineetha

So I just called Sephora's costumer service line to ask about why I haven't received my $25 off $50 coupon yet since the promotion starts tomorrow. The rep that I spoke to was the rudest person I ever had to deal with it. He called me a liar, saying it showed delivered, etc. (why would I waste my time calling and dealing with these people if I received the gift card??) I asked him what his name was "he says WILHELM" yelling it. I then ask why does he has an attitude and yelling? And asked him what his last name was - continued to yell for no apparent reason. I then said transfer me to your manager and now I have been on hold for over an hour (he obviously never tried to transfer me). Never have I been so disrespected, especially by a company that I spend thousands of dollars on each year. I cannot believe that I was treated like this - my question was NOT answered and I had to deal with a horrible rep. This is ridiculous.

I am SO turned off. I don't even wanna buy anything from there.
Omg That is some BS CS!! So sorry Jen! I havent got mine either.I usually get mails and post but havent on this one.I tried over Facebook and got a reply saying the emails havent gone out yet! Hopefully i will get a mail and not go through this. I think Sephora has now outsourced the Rouge Line. It is really a pain to get any kind of resolution or help there and even the mails take longer to get response. Even then its more than likely a standard response or asking to call the tel line. :(

slowlikehoney

I didn't get my gift card in the mail, which is weird because I usually do. I'm afraid the neighbor one street over will get it because they mix up our mail a lot, she received some of my packages last year and opened them even though they weren't addressed to her. She would totally use my gift card, lol. Ugh.

MsGlossy

So I just called Sephora's costumer service line to ask about why I haven't received my $25 off $50 coupon yet since the promotion starts tomorrow. The rep that I spoke to was the rudest person I ever had to deal with it. He called me a liar, saying it showed delivered, etc. (why would I waste my time calling and dealing with these people if I received the gift card??) I asked him what his name was "he says WILHELM" yelling it. I then ask why does he has an attitude and yelling? And asked him what his last name was - continued to yell for no apparent reason. I then said transfer me to your manager and now I have been on hold for over an hour (he obviously never tried to transfer me). Never have I been so disrespected, especially by a company that I spend thousands of dollars on each year. I cannot believe that I was treated like this - my question was NOT answered and I had to deal with a horrible rep. This is ridiculous.

How the heck does it show delivered? It was sent bulk mail. I would love to be able to see how he can tell if it was delivered or not because I highly doubt that it was scan as 'delivered'.

SMH at him yelling at you and keeping you on hold so long. How rude!

ramarose

Wow, sad to hear about people not getting their cards and poor customer service! I never received my card last year in the mail, but did get it delivered online. This year mine came in the mail. Just purchased the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre with it... wanted it for ages! I usually save these coupons for perfumes because it comes out to a higher percentage off than the VIB sale if it's under $100 and I feel as though perfumes are NEVER on sale.

MsGlossy

I didn't get my gift card in the mail, which is weird because I usually do. I'm afraid the neighbor one street over will get it because they mix up our mail a lot, she received some of my packages last year and opened them even though they weren't addressed to her. She would totally use my gift card, lol. Ugh.

She has a lot of nerves! Not to mention, opening someone else's mail is a federal crime.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the envelope they mailed the card in because it stated that a $25 card was enclosed. It yelled, "Steal me!" My next door neighbor is as nosy as they come. I know for a fact that some of my mail gets misdirected to her and I never get them back. In the rare instance that I do, they've usually been tampered with. I need USPS to get it together and deliver my mail to me, NOT my neighbor!

jenise

How the heck does it show delivered? It was sent bulk mail. I would love to be able to see how he can tell if it was delivered or not because I highly doubt that it was scan as 'delivered'.

SMH at him yelling at you and keeping you on hold so long. How rude!
That's what I said! I said oh do you have a tracking number that I'm not aware of that you would be able to see it "delivered" and that's when he started literally yelling. I was honestly so shocked. I've spoken with some crappy reps but never one as rude as he was.
Omg That is some BS CS!! So sorry Jen! I havent got mine either.I usually get mails and post but havent on this one.I tried over Facebook and got a reply saying the emails havent gone out yet! Hopefully i will get a mail and not go through this. I think Sephora has now outsourced the Rouge Line. It is really a pain to get any kind of resolution or help there and even the mails take longer to get response. Even then its more than likely a standard response or asking to call the tel line. :(
this sucks! I msged that on Facebook too but haven't heard a response.

slowlikehoney

She has a lot of nerves! Not to mention, opening someone else's mail is a federal crime. I rolled my eyes when I saw the envelope they mailed the card in because it stated that a $25 card was enclosed. It yelled, "Steal me!" My next door neighbor is as nosy as they come. I know for a fact that some of my mail gets misdirected to her and I never get them back. In the rare instance that I do, they've usually been tampered with. I need USPS to get it together and deliver my mail to me, NOT my neighbor!
I know! I was so upset. I went to her house and asked if my things had been delivered there by mistake, she said no at first until I said I was going to contact UPS, etc. She changed her tune and brought out all of my stuff. Some weren't even in their original packaging. I couldn't believe it.

Really? That's definitely a big neon sign yelling, "Steal me!" USPS is the worst when it comes to delivering packages to their rightful owners.

Jayjayy

I bought 2 Viseart palettes yesterday that I didn't need, but they were on sale, and then a pair of boots which officially out me waaaaay outside of my budget!! I might just buy the UD Vice palette this weekend and call it a day.

GreenEyedAllie

Side note: I just cannot get used to this new specktra :(

Me neither. It's better than losing the community, but the functionality is not nearly as good, especially mobile, and the ads are SOOO much worse and obtrusive than before.

Still appreciate all the hard work, everyone behind the scenes!

shontay07108

There wasn't enough yellow in it for me. It came out too 'brown.' I had the same problem with the new Marc Jacobs formula. I'm having a hard time with new foundations lately. I need to just go back to my old staples and sit down.

Wow. You just saved me time and money on both of those products. Thanks!

Speaking of saving money, I don't have my Sephora card yet. I'm not sure when it's good until. Should I wait until Friday and see if it turns up?

Happy Birthday Vee! :dogdance::twirl::catdance::dance:

Sugar & Spice

It's good till the 13th so you still have time.
I already used mine and got my favorite curl cream Ouidad Curl Quencher & MUFE Artist eyeshadows.

shontay07108

It's good till the 13th so you still have time.
I already used mine and got my favorite curl cream Ouidad Curl Quencher & MUFE Artist eyeshadows.

Thanks! I think I'll wait until the last day. I'm curious about the Cinema Secrets setting powder, but it's not in stock yet. I wonder if the new Becca Highlighter will be in stock soon, too. My Champagne Pop shattered last week and I thought about buying another, but I'm just using my crumbled one. Works all the same.

TwiggyPop

My phone won't even load the threads!

LOL. I'm surprised I didn't, I actually didn't buy ANY makeup (okay, just a couple sheet masks). I'm planning one last hurrah and that's IT until the new year at least. I had to force myself to sit down when MAC had the 25% off promo this weekend. I texted my mom a picture of the Warm face kit and told her it was on sale that day only. I have my fingers crossed it will be under the Christmas tree.

Im just getting something with my gift card (if I get it!) and I'm done until next year. Forget taking a seat at the time out table, I need to take a nap under the time out table!

Just a tiny FYI.. (whispers) .. The barcodes for JCP Sep. and regular Seph./online appear separate / different, like last year.

You are awesome and evil at the same time. Haha! I need two orders like a hole in the head.

TwiggyPop

Im planning zpalette baby size and hourglass radiant light! I'm so pale right now that it is working really well to warm up my face. I haven't hit pan on the one I have in the ambient palette but rather buy it with the gift card than run out and not have it after all the salsa are over.

I'm actually looking forward to the sales being over (no more temptation) but not the salsa, ANYTHING, but the salsa!! :rofl:

They really need focus less on up selling and more on customer service because that's what's going to cost them the most.

Wow. You just saved me time and money on both of those products. Thanks!

Speaking of saving money, I don't have my Sephora card yet. I'm not sure when it's good until. Should I wait until Friday and see if it turns up?

Happy Birthday Vee! :dogdance::twirl::catdance::dance:

I didn't get mine either, it might be for the best.

Happy birthday, Vee!!! I hope you have a good one!!

Latest posts