All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

I haven't received my GC through email or snail mail too, and I normally successfully receive promos or communication from Sephora.

Same here. I don't want to have to call and place an order that way. Today is the start of the "sale", everyone should have their gift card.

Rasbury

I got my card in the mail today! it's $20 off $50 for VIB :)
No email though. weird. Now I just just need the dang Kat Von D Formula X duo in Mercy to show up!

Hmm...Let's see if I can get quoting to work...

The mail only could end up being a problem for me. I usually get Sephora mail either 2 weeks late or never at all. So I hope this is on it's way or I will be calling!

Bronwyn

Have any Canadians had to deal with UPS? I ordered an item from the Burberry Canada website. Either I or the company accidentally put the wrong postal code for the delivery address. Now, because of that, they can't deliver it and I don't know how to contact them.

Rasbury

I just got the email for my VIB $20 dls off������������

Yay! One person has successfully received an email! Definitely just went and refreshed my inbox to see if I got one too. No luck. This sale is a few days long so I'm not going to stress now, but I really want my money off for how much I spend there during the year!

bunnypoet

Same here. I don't want to have to call and place an order that way. Today is the start of the "sale", everyone should have their gift card.

Yeah, I don't want to call them either, especially with the stories I have read on this thread. I will wait one more day and then maybe call them. Even though, part of me doesn't want to get anything during this promo. A huge chain like Sephora should be able to have the capability to at least email everyone on their list on the same say. And my email address doesn't regards them as Spam so that's not an issue AFAIK.

slowlikehoney

Yeah, I don't want to call them either, especially with the stories I have read on this thread. I will wait one more day and then maybe call them. Even though, part of me doesn't want to get anything during this promo. A huge chain like Sephora should be able to have the capability to at least email everyone on their list on the same say. And my email address doesn't regards them as Spam so that's not an issue AFAIK.

I contacted them through fb but haven't gotten a reply. I just checked my email though and finally received my gift card so hopefully yours comes soon!

DMcG9

Have any Canadians had to deal with UPS? I ordered an item from the Burberry Canada website. Either I or the company accidentally put the wrong postal code for the delivery address. Now, because of that, they can't deliver it and I don't know how to contact them.

Did they try and send it out and generate a tracking number? If so, when you contact them they should be able to help you sort out the issue. Here's the page with phone numbers you can try:
https://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/contact/

Medgal07

What are you ladies planning on getting with the $25 GC? I'm thinking of the Armani foundation. Any recs?
Hey C!!! I had recently gotten the Armani foundation from the Armani 20% off site sale. It might still be on---you might want to check. I'm thinking about the MJ liquid liner pen---tried a mini and I loved it.

Latest posts