All Things Sephora

awickedshape

I didn't get my gift card in the mail, which is weird because I usually do. I'm afraid the neighbor one street over will get it because they mix up our mail a lot, she received some of my packages last year and opened them even though they weren't addressed to her. She would totally use my gift card, lol. Ugh.

That's horrible!!

She has a lot of nerves! Not to mention, opening someone else's mail is a federal crime.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the envelope they mailed the card in because it stated that a $25 card was enclosed. It yelled, "Steal me!" My next door neighbor is as nosy as they come. I know for a fact that some of my mail gets misdirected to her and I never get them back. In the rare instance that I do, they've usually been tampered with. I need USPS to get it together and deliver my mail to me, NOT my neighbor!

Got my VS package with the Secret Rewards Card opened recently lol

Last edited:

awickedshape

OK I just lost one post and had parts missing from another :/

@Jenise, I hope you message them and get positive feedback

@NaomiH nor me :/

Ingenue

Wow. You just saved me time and money on both of those products. Thanks!

Speaking of saving money, I don't have my Sephora card yet. I'm not sure when it's good until. Should I wait until Friday and see if it turns up?

Happy Birthday Vee! :dogdance::twirl::catdance::dance:

Happy to help! Yeah, I had to return the Marc Jacobs and the Too Faced. Just made me look washed out and muddy. I'm back to YSL Fusion Ink... still hands down the best coverage for me without making me look 'flat' and it lasts all day on my oily skin.

I haven't gotten my card either, but I think that's a sign that I don't need to buy anything from Sephora so I'm gonna chill.

Shopping Obsess

I haven't gotten my card either, but I think that's a sign that I don't need to buy anything from Sephora so I'm gonna chill.[/QUOTE]

I am in Canada and haven't got my code through email either. I don't need to get anything either(but of course it would be nice to have the $25 off) but if it doesn't come, I am not going to sweat about it. Will save more $ at the end :)

Sabrunka

I haven't received my 25 off 50, but I'm in no rush as I'm not planning to buy anything until next Friday (the 11th). I do hope it arrives by then, as I do tend to get Sephora mail so I'm not sure why this one wouldn't arrive.

elegant-one

:yay:Aww EO Thank you so so much!!! :kisskiss: So i am now officially in my Birthday mode :type:!! Its no fun without you guys too!! Lots of Loveeee:dance::twirl::band:

ETA: just realised There is limit to the number of emoji's we can use in a single comment as well :call:

Hugs!!! :kisskiss: YES!!!!!!!! I had to remove one of the smilies in my original post LOL! Whaaaat...limited smilies...we can't have that.

Monsy

Speaking of our Vee...

This is early but I didn't want to miss it because I may be out on the 4th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VEE
SHE MAKES US HAPPY
SHE LOVES TO BUY MAKEUP
AND GIGGLE WITH MEDDY & ME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VEE!!!! :kisskiss::party::birthday::twirl::band::best_wishes::yay::cowdance::dogdance::heart:

Love you...HUGS!!!!

omg this is so cute!!!

And honestly I am sick when I hear these sephora CS horrid stories

montREALady

sigh. for some blasted reason my card always goes to my billing address, which I don't live at (my parents house and i'm in grad school). I've corrected it on the website and have called over this and nothing changes. I will be hella miffed if I don't get an email to take in store or use online. I hate phone ordering....... they really don't wan't my money, huh?

Just have your parents open it and read off the codes...

montREALady

Side note: I just cannot get used to this new specktra :(

Yeah I hate it, I'm sorry to say and don't mean to be a Debbie Downer because I love it here but it's even worse on my phone with the pop-up ads in between everything. I don't have the patience.

laurennnxox

Just have your parents open it and read off the codes...

I mean, sure. I can. However I wanted to use it in store. Also, the problem is more that Sephora doesn't do anything when I talk to CS about still sending my mail to an "old" address... regardless of the fact that it's my parents house. Plus, it has not arrived there so right now their hands are tied. I was just speaking to how usually the mail goes there. I'm in no rush though, we've got time and nothing is really catching my eye.

Vineetha

Wow. You just saved me time and money on both of those products. Thanks!

Speaking of saving money, I don't have my Sephora card yet. I'm not sure when it's good until. Should I wait until Friday and see if it turns up?

Happy Birthday Vee! :dogdance::twirl::catdance::dance:

Thank you so much Shontay!! :twirl:

Vineetha

I'm actually looking forward to the sales being over (no more temptation) but not the salsa, ANYTHING, but the salsa!! :rofl:

They really need focus less on up selling and more on customer service because that's what's going to cost them the most.

I didn't get mine either, it might be for the best.

Happy birthday, Vee!!! I hope you have a good one!!
Thank youuuu :heart:

montREALady

I mean, sure. I can. However I wanted to use it in store. Also, the problem is more that Sephora doesn't do anything when I talk to CS about still sending my mail to an "old" address... regardless of the fact that it's my parents house. Plus, it has not arrived there so right now their hands are tied. I was just speaking to how usually the mail goes there. I'm in no rush though, we've got time and nothing is really catching my eye.

Kewl. I don't really have anything to buy either as of yet. So in your account is your current address and they're still sending it to your parents? That's cray. I rarely want to buy in store, I want to use Ebates and get samples, lolll!

montREALady

I haven't gotten an email with the code yet.

I used to like to get an email notification if I was quoted...anyone know if that's not an option anymore? I tried looking in the settings but maybe I'm just not seeing it. Thanks.

Latest posts