All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

I thought I was done with the sale but I was kidding myself.
sigh.gif
I ordered the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette after getting to swatch it in store (they were sold out) and I love it. I figured I at least needed one palette like this in my collection, something different than all of my neutrals.

laurennnxox

You're better off following people on IG to know it's back in stock. That's how I found out.
Oh, I do! I follow a bunch of those types of accounts and I guess I just didn't check IG at the right moment. My local sephora actually has a waiting list for people who want BNA. Sigh! I knew I should have gotten it when I tried it on in store when it first came out. I decided to get Nosferatu first and I am regretting that decision sorely.

squirtlesquad54

Oh, I do! I follow a bunch of those types of accounts and I guess I just didn't check IG at the right moment. My local sephora actually has a waiting list for people who want BNA. Sigh! I knew I should have gotten it when I tried it on in store when it first came out. I decided to get Nosferatu first and I am regretting that decision sorely. 
Hopefully it comes back soon! I'm surprised mother hasn't sold out too after it restocked with how elusive it's been

Genn

I feel the need to add to the Sephora annoyances 1. Why do I have to spend $35 to get "vibr" gifts. I obviously spend a lot of money there or I wouldn't be a VIBR. It annoys me that I have to spend $10 more to get something. I've already spent $$$ be VIBR. 2. If I spend $3,000 in a year I want to be VIBR for the next 3 years dammit

smileyt06

So I got that email saying tomorrow is the last day too and went back to Sephora in JCP with hopes of getting the last mi vida loca palette but it was gone so I got the... Marc Jacobs coconut primer Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation in #84 cocoa medium Nars Angelika blush and as soon as I got in the car didn't even drive off I ordered the... KVD Mi Vida Loca palette Marc Jacobs buffing foundation brush Deva Curl towel I'm done I've spent about $750 this go around helppppppppp

elegant-one

Omg yes! I am going to get way too many boxes this week!!
girlhaha.gif
On top of that Nordstrom decided to split an order into three; samples and then two for the products
ohboy.gif
rofl.gif
Yes, this is going to be shock & awe box week for sure.
party.gif
OMG Vee
lmao.gif
AND...the recycle bin is almost full already. Sephora, Nordies, and my JEANS!!!

Oh, and a lovely specktra lady sent me MAUVEMBER
pompom.gif

I think Meddy has like a 100 orders of BOOTS coming
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

rofl.gif
Yes, this is going to be shock & awe box week for sure.
party.gif
OMG Vee
lmao.gif
AND...the recycle bin is almost full already. Sephora, Nordies, and my JEANS!!!

Oh, and a lovely specktra lady sent me MAUVEMBER
pompom.gif

I think Meddy has like a 100 orders of BOOTS coming
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
......and one pink walker!!!!!!!
lmao.gif
Christmas in November
Christmas.gif

starletta8

Even though I'm upset with Sephora right now, I caved and ordered one last thing- I had Pluminette in my Loves list for months.

msvluvsmac

So I got that email saying tomorrow is the last day too and went back to Sephora in JCP with hopes of getting the last mi vida loca palette but it was gone so I got the... Marc Jacobs coconut primer Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation in #84 cocoa medium Nars Angelika blush and as soon as I got in the car didn't even drive off I ordered the... KVD Mi Vida Loca palette Marc Jacobs buffing foundation brush Deva Curl towel I'm done I've spent about $750 this go around helppppppppp
Did you get your shipping notice from your order on Friday morning? I havent gotten mine yet but i got notices for the two orders i made on Saturday. Makes no sense.