All Things Sephora

PeachTwist

Swatches of the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette: http://www.beautyscene.nl/makeupreviews/158984/first-look-urban-decay-gwen-stefani-eyeshadow-palette

Definitely saving my Sephora gift card for this!
this palette is so aesthetically pleasing! But I'll be passing for sure. I am currently inundated with palettes, and this one has too many light shades that all look rather similar. Not enough medium and dark shades for me to use this palette without incorporating other colors.
I find this pretty but nothing even remotely special if you have a large collection. Easily passable.

TwiggyPop

:rofl: I Love the whole story! :lol: :kissy: We all have too many highlighters, but this one is so sexy beautiful. :haha:
Yeah, when Kimiko told me the highlighter looked like the one I had on she tried to show me Becca. I was like, honey, save your breath because I have Moonstone, Opal, Champagne Pop and Rose Gold from Becca. Haha. I think I'm an addict!
I have my own happy place- an entire drawer dedicated to masks and treatments. I can combat just about any skin issue now.
Lmao. So do I, but my drawer isn't big enough so it's overflowing into the wicker baskets under my bathroom mirror and another one in the closet.
Which reminds me. :eek:hboy:  I was in Sephora today and asked to try a sample of the Algenist Brightening Mask. I was directed to their "skincare guru" who repeatedly told me that Algenist doesn't make one. She kept telling me that I may have had the names mixed up. I was pretty sure it was Algenist but she had me doubting myself. She gave me a sample of PTR Camu Camu serum even though I told her I already owned it. :eek:hboy:  Walked over to SiJCP and there was the Algenist Brightening Mask! It was also in the Beauty Unmasked Set that I was planning to buy so that worked out perfectly. Also, the cashier also didn't give me my tote bag when I checked out. I asked for it after I got my "sample" and the associate said it was just for Rouges and turned her back on me!  I am so sick of some of the associates there. I demanded my flimsy little tote bag and walked out. :haha:  
I hope you took the brightening mask to her just to shove it in her face. It bugs me like no other when somebody insists that I'm wrong when I know I'm right.
  [COLOR=0000FF]You know what they say about the early bird!!![/COLOR][\B] [COLOR=0000FF]   They're missing a lot of Armani stuff---so annoying.  I wish they had the new brushes and eye tints.  I had to order the Blush 509 from Nordies.  That lippie 507 is stunning.  I can't wait to see your[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   swatches.  I'm obsessed w/mauve lately!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] YASSSSSSSSSS![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  You need CL Impera!!!!![/COLOR]
But nobody talks about what happens to the early worm. Haha. What does everyone think about IT brushes? My sister just got sucked into my makeup obsession and started buying a bunch of really good stuff, but her brushes suck. I was thinking of getting her a nice brush set or at least a few of the essentials and most Sephora brush sets suck. Are the IT brushes like that too? Good quality as individuals, but the kits suck?

shontay07108

Damn :/ Are you serious. So much for those "email notifications." Thanks Sephora.  I'm partially annoyed with how long it takes KVD to restock her popular shades. It's a little deterring. In the mean time, I'm buying up dupes and being less likely to get BNA and the other high demand shades. 
You're better off following people on IG to know it's back in stock. That's how I found out.

Bronwyn

Okay, I think I've widdled down the list to a reasonable degree:
-burberry wet dry silk eyeshadows in rosewood,chestnut brown,stone blue, nickel,storm grey and mulberry
-burberry kisses lipstick in bright plum
-bite lipstick in mauvember

Sandy072

I will tear my house or my car or my purse apart if I can't find something.
Me too! Also, there's a lot of 500 point sets available right now. I don't know the last time I even saw so many. I think there's like 7-8.. I got the alterna hair care set but I also saw buxom, tarte, murad, makeup forever...

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF] I think I'm done with these for a while!!![/COLOR]:shock: [COLOR=0000FF]It's undeniably gorgeous on you---that swatch sold me on it---I didn't[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   even have to think twice!!!! [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] I can CLANK til my hearts content and have a weapon too should I need one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:lol: [COLOR=0000FF]   Do you see this Haven?  You need it too!!!![/COLOR]:poke:  
Already on its way!

Medgal07

What does everyone think about IT brushes? My sister just got sucked into my makeup obsession and started buying a bunch of really good stuff, but her brushes suck. I was thinking of getting her a nice brush set or at least a few of the essentials and most Sephora brush sets suck. Are the IT brushes like that too? Good quality as individuals, but the kits suck?
That cracked me up!!!!

elegant-one

Definitely very common! Lisa Eldridge has a whole video about removing makeup and double cleansing. She even has one about how to do your own facial massage.
Really! That is very interesting & I'll check it out. Thanks for the info. I just thought it was me being a clean freak ;)

elegant-one

Already on its way!
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

I just got an Email from Sephora reminding me that the VIB Rouge/First Access 20% off all purchases Ends Tomorrow!!! Translation---come, come Meddy---spend more $$$$

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF]I just got an Email from Sephora reminding me that the VIB Rouge/First Access 20% off all purchases Ends Tomorrow!!!  Translation---come, come Meddy---spend more $$$$[/COLOR]
I also ordered the algenist serum that you love. Hope that it works as well for me as it does for you.

Latest posts