All Things Sephora

boschicka

HEre is the bite November Lippie. Trying to decide if I like it.
Omg----you have the most beautiful lips and teeth!!! The color is a winner on you! Swiss chocolate 011 right???? The color is gorgeous
w/your complexion. What's not to like?

shrugs.gif
pompom.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
pompom.gif

slowlikehoney

Yeah, the duo deal is a really good price.
I got the duo during the VIBR sale and one of the eye shadows came shattered. I got the replacement and the same eye shadow came shattered, only a bit at the top so it wasn't as bad. The pigment of the eye shadows is amazing, though. Rose Gold is my favorite of the two.

Bronwyn

I got the duo during the VIBR sale and one of the eye shadows came shattered. I got the replacement and the same eye shadow came shattered, only a bit at the top so it wasn't as bad. The pigment of the eye shadows is amazing, though. Rose Gold is my favorite of the two.
See that's what I'm nervous about. I don't want to deal with a broken product. But rose gold looks so gorgeous, and is actually a true rose gold

slowlikehoney

See that's what I'm nervous about. I don't want to deal with a broken product. But rose gold looks so gorgeous, and is actually a true rose gold
And what's funny is that only rose gold came shattered. I've been reading reviews and it's the same for other people who got the duo. It really is gorgeous, though. I guess all you can do is hope that they pack everything well enough.

Bronwyn

And what's funny is that only rose gold came shattered. I've been reading reviews and it's the same for other people who got the duo. It really is gorgeous, though. I guess all you can do is hope that they pack everything well enough.
yeah, that is really weird that rose gold comes messed up considering that seems to be their most popular shade

DILLIGAF

My damage so far from the VIB Rouge Sale

• ABH Self Made Palette
  • Black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil in #11
  • Black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil in #10
  • Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53
  • Sephora Pro Tapered Crease #19
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte in Shameless Violet
  • Marc Jacobs Lipstick in Magenta
  • Sephora Color Last Lipstick #21
  • Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Apricot Vanilla

I'm not sure this is everything because there were boxes coming from Beauty.com as well. Swatches soon. I'm thinking about getting a few more things with the VIB portion of the sale.

I forgot the the MUFE holiday palette.

Medgal07

My damage so far from the VIB Rouge Sale

• ABH Self Made Palette
  • Black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil in #11
  • Black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil in #10
  • Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53
  • Sephora Pro Tapered Crease #19
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte in Shameless Violet
  • Marc Jacobs Lipstick in Magenta
  • Sephora Color Last Lipstick #21
  • Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Apricot Vanilla

I'm not sure this is everything because there were boxes coming from Beauty.com as well. Swatches soon. I'm thinking about getting a few more things with the VIB portion of the sale.
Great haul Dilli!!!!!

VioletSparkles

Happy shopping VIBs!
pompom.gif
I was hoping that Rouges could use the HOLIDAY20 code at least, but that says “Offer valid one time use for select VIB members only.” Oh well...
flower.gif

DarylandCarole

Yay! This is the first year in several that I've been able to buy something during this sale. I hope everyone gets everything they want and enjoys their goodies.

VioletSparkles

Yay! This is the first year in several that I've been able to buy something during this sale. I hope everyone gets everything they want and enjoys their goodies.
Good for you! I'm glad things worked out for you this time!
cheerleader.gif
I hope all the other Specktra ladies have as much success!
nanaparty.gif

Latest posts