All Things Sephora

montREALady

In the good old days, yes. We would get advance entry, then VIBs would be added on and the BIs would get the ends but you could shop until the end once you were given access. BIs haven't had access at all for about 2 years, though. This year, they had this brilliant idea that Rouges would be one weekend and VIBs the next. Only thing is, if your VIB offer has pushed you into Rouge, you can't access the sale any longer. So the VIBR access is closed and now VIBs that have reached Rouge are being punished because they essentially spent to much money with Sephora. Isn't that the most logical thing ever?
Chupidness!!

MsGlossy

I knew they were going to try to milk it with the full set before the year was up. Good deal for anyone who missed out and wanted all of the colors. I just wish they would let me have the japanese eggplant colored one.

MsGlossy

Shouldn't be. I just took my card out and it says "All in-store and online purchases Nov 13-16 2015"
OK, good. I was just wondering because someone mentioned one-time use a couple pages back. Hopefully, everybody gets everything their little heart desires.

montREALady

Yuh ain lie!
th_roll1.gif
It slips out sometimes. Hahahaa!!

On a serious note, I have nothing I really want from Sephora. I'm thinking of Becca Pearl Poured but I'm hesitant about the formula. All I have in my cart is the Kate Spade Live Colorfully rollerball and samples. Was looking at BB Pink Glow but as we discussed in the highlighter thread, it may or may not be all that. I'll have to swatch.
sigh.gif

elegant-one

Maybe if Sephora gets a lot complaints on facebook , they will give in & let us all shop with the discount. I think that may work.
th_thdeadea.gif
type.gif

Jayjayy

I placed my order this morning and became rouge, and now that more items I want are back in stock It won't allow me to apply the vib20 code smh. Get it together Sephora!
That is the dumbest ish I have ever heard!!!!!

I spent over half an hour on that damn Rouge line to place an order for the brush cleaner. She assured me I wouldn't have a problem picking up something else in store, but I have my doubts.

smileyt06

Ok so I am loving to the fullest the Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation in cocoa medium and the coconut primer. Also the Laura Mercia translucent setting powder and the guerlain terracotta bronzer in #08. This haul was great. Oh yeah and on my eyes the KVD monarch palette. I'm feeling myself today lol
8cc7521c_image.jpeg
e1f1746f_image.jpeg

Sandy072

Word on the street is the new tarte contour palette will be available 11/15. I had a feeling something would come available during VIB sale and rogues would not be able to get the discount. I'm disappointed. I do think it was much less of a shitshow this year so Sephora might be on to something with the new method. Maybe they should get rogues have additional access after VIBS, again, to sweeten the deal and address an issue of a hot new item coming out for holidays after the first rogue days

FuuHouhouji

O
Maybe if Sephora gets a lot complaints on facebook , they will give in & let us all shop with the discount. I think that may work. :idea: :type:
I doubt it. If we are realistic they warn us all that the VIB rouges couldnt use the code on VIB week. The thing they may fix is the fact that VIBs can't use the code on their week because they hit rouge.

Rinstar

Well I am a lowly VIB so I just placed my first order. It was two Christmas presents for my mom, so I know I'll be ordering again for me LOL. She wanted the Sephora favorites Draw the Line set and Philosophy shower gel set with Pumpkin Icing, Vanilla Bean Nutmeg, etc. I got her the gift packaging because it looks so pretty with the gold!

Prettypackages

"I'm feeling myself, feeling myself" That's all I know of that song. But this is a very cute look. What's the lipstick? what concealer are you wearing?

montREALady

As you should because you look fab as usual! I tried that foundation and primer and quite enjoyed it during the summer. Maybe I should get it. I'm scraping through my bottle of EL Double Wear before I open a new one. This would be a good time. I forgot what color I was though. I think it was Cocoa Medium 84 like you.