Permanent MAC Items

fur4elise

My MAC collection is mostly permanent stuff .And I adore it all. From different foundation, concealers, brushes, fluidlines, bronzers, eyeshadows... I started buying mac in 2008. I do buy LE stuff but I stopped chasing it years ago. Many of the permanent items I keep repurchasing. These are staples in my makeup collection

Blacktrack fluidline
prolongwear concealer
studio fix fluid
careblend powder
refined golden bronzer
lingering brow pencil
soft and gentle

I also love moisturie infusion, mineralize timecheck lotion, strobe cream... oh and Huggable lipsticks and lipglosses

My favorite blushes are warm soul, springhseen, sunbasque.

I have been wanting to try their skincare.

^^^^^The highlighted above are in my collection too! I too stopped chasing the collections a couple years ago...I was buying too much and not using any of it! I am learning (from Monsy ;) and a few other ladies here) the "art of the edit" before purchasing.

Did anyone else see the price drop for the 9x & 15x eyeshadow palettes!? Seriously! $3.55 per pan (9) $4.33 per pan (15)! And here I was thinking about purchasing a Viseart, or Natasha Denona (5 pan), or MUFE! I think MAC is trying to compete with these companies! The MAC prices cannot be beat! Truth is I return to my MAC e/s collection again and again. My palettes get used! I may dive in and start earning my Devoted benefits on some of these shadows! ;)

Monsy

yes those palettes have amazing price! i think they were 100$ when first released and they dropped them later to 85

i just ordered "nordstrom finest" or how they call them "mellow moderns" on mac website. i already have cool neutrals, warm neutrals and nordstrom exlcusive one i forgot the name ??

I love the x9 palettes too I have amber and macnificent me

btw refined golden topped with soft and gentle is my fav combo ever. I actually used up both products. That never happened with anything else.

fur4elise

yes those palettes have amazing price! i think they were 100$ when first released and they dropped them later to 85

i just ordered "nordstrom finest" or how they call them "mellow moderns" on mac website. i already have cool neutrals, warm neutrals and nordstrom exlcusive one i forgot the name ??

I love the x9 palettes too I have amber and macnificent me

btw refined golden topped with soft and gentle is my fav combo ever. I actually used up both products. That never happened with anything else.

^^^^^That sounds gorgeous! Well I am especially sold on buying a couple palettes! Temptalia's review on the ND 28 Purple Blue just went up and it got a B-! I feel I would get a heck of a lot more value and use from MAC tried & true shadows than taking a risk on an overpriced product with too much product in it. LOL! Look at MAC! Making a comeback!!! ;)

Rinstar

Does anyone have any favorite pairings with Star Violet e/s? I got it recently when I b2Med a bunch of stuff cause it's so pretty, but I have been underwhelmed with the looks I've done with it so far. It should be great on me- I have green eyes and warm pale skin, but I think I just keep putting it with the wrong stuff

leonah

I honestly have so much more permanent stuff from MAC than LE.. lots of their perm jewels become unsung heroes I think when they already have lots of good colors etc already :) didn't start buying LE though since like a year ago or so and I don't mind

verorl

Most of my MAC stash is permanent items as well... I started buying in 1996!

some of my staples, cant't live without items are:
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Studio Finish concealer
Studio Fix Fluid foundation
Blot Powder
Eye shadows in Shroom, Cork, Era, Typographic
Blushes in Springsheen and Peaches
Lipsticks in Hug Me, Charismatic, Cockney
Whirl and Hover lip liners
Cleanse Off Oil

Among other things. I do shop a lot from the permanent line! :)

Latest posts