Permanent MAC Items

rockin

With so many limited edition collections coming out, I rarely have money left to get the items I want from the permanent collection. As there has been a lull in new collections this month, I actually bought some permanent eyeshadows, some backups and ones which are being discontinued, such as Kid. I finally bought Uninterrupted, too, since I've seen people speaking highly of it.

There are some items which I am unable to get since they aren't available here in the UK, namely Motif (is that still available in the US?) and Gold pigment - the metallic one. I can't understand why we don't have that, since we do have other metallic pigments - I got Platinum a couple of weeks ago. The Gold pigment is one I particularly want, but ebay is too much of a minefield for pigment purchases.

NaomiH

Same, I promise to get it for Christmas as my gift, if I get it before even better!
poke.gif

AnitaK

I have only recently got into MAC (introduced to it in December 2012 and only really started to purchase stuff like eyeshadows and lipsticks this year). While I have a LONG wishlist of items to purchase from the permanent line, I keep getting distracted with the LE collections. I am hoping to have a big haul of permanent items soon. Maybe for my birthday in November
sneaky.gif

emmxbee

Permanent items that I love include:

• Fix+
  • Soar lip pencil
  • Omega eyeshadow
  • Cranberry eyeshadow
  • Deep Truth eyeshadow
  • Humid eyeshadow
  • Impassioned lipstick
  • Plumful lipstick
  • Up The Amp lipstick

My list of things that I want from the permanent line is pretty extensive, but some of the items include:

• Nightmoth lip pencil
  • Half-Red lip pencil
  • Stone lip pencil
  • Satin Taupe eyeshadow
  • Quarry eyeshadow
  • Plumage eyeshadow
  • Stars N Rockets eyeshadow
  • Rebel lipstick
  • Vegas Volt lipstick
  • Patisserie lipstick
  • Syrup lipstick
  • 217 brush
  • 224 brush
  • etc etc etc etc

Pro Longwear Concealer would be on this wishlist as well if MAC did a shade pale enough for me. I suppose that's good for my bank account that the majority of their foundations & concealers are way too dark on my skintone.

angie67

Me too ! There are so many collections ! I've been into Mac for a few years but only have a few permanent items but A LOT of limited edition ones !

MandyVanHook

Chili is a lippy I've tried on oodles of times and never buy even though I really like it when I do try it on.
Have you gotten it yet? If not, you NEED it! I love that shade, and it would look even more amazing against your complexion!

NaomiH

I LOVE your eye look! So beautiful! What are you wearing?
Thank you! I was wearing some custom He-Man and She-Ra inspired pigments that I got made awhile back. :) The pigment colors though are a blue, purple, white and black.

DarylandCarole

I'm one of those rare people who have a lot from the perm line. I started buying MAC in 2003 and I'd go to the MAC store. I guess since it was before all of the vlogs and blogs I got in the habit of buying from the perm line. I've only started buying LE stuff a lot this past year. I have so many favorite products there are too many to list! The ones I find myself repurchasing are lippies like Rebel, Up the Amp, Velvet Teddy, Capricious, VG 4 and 5, Syrup, and lip glasses Cultured and Flash Mode. I don't think I've ever finished an e/s! I like standards like a Antiqued, Coppering, Expensive Pink, Aquadisiac, and Prussian.

MandyVanHook

I'm one of those rare people who have a lot from the perm line. I started buying MAC in 2003 and I'd go to the MAC store. I guess since it was before all of the vlogs and blogs I got in the habit of buying from the perm line. I've only started buying LE stuff a lot this past year. I have so many favorite products there are too many to list! The ones I find myself repurchasing are lippies like Rebel, Up the Amp, Velvet Teddy, Capricious, VG 4 and 5, Syrup, and lip glasses Cultured and Flash Mode. I don't think I've ever finished an e/s! I like standards like a Antiqued, Coppering, Expensive Pink, Aquadisiac, and Prussian.
Same here! Fairly new to buying the LE stuff, only in the last year or so as well. I also have a ton FR the perm line.

Erica53094

Teddy eyeliner
Paint Pot Soft Ochre
Viva Glam V
MSF in Soft and Gentle
Warm Soul blush
Shroom, Soft Brown, Mulch, Patina, Club, Vex, Naked Lunch, Wedge eyeshadows

Last edited:

Monsy

My MAC collection is mostly permanent stuff .And I adore it all. From different foundation, concealers, brushes, fluidlines, bronzers, eyeshadows... I started buying mac in 2008. I do buy LE stuff but I stopped chasing it years ago. Many of the permanent items I keep repurchasing. These are staples in my makeup collection

Blacktrack fluidline
prolongwear concealer
studio fix fluid
careblend powder
refined golden bronzer
lingering brow pencil
soft and gentle

I also love moisturie infusion, mineralize timecheck lotion, strobe cream... oh and Huggable lipsticks and lipglosses

My favorite blushes are warm soul, springhseen, sunbasque.

I have been wanting to try their skincare.