Permanent MAC Items

NaomiH

Chili is a lippy I've tried on oodles of times and never buy even though I really like it when I do try it on.

NaomiH

lol.gif
what do you pair with it?
I've mixed it with colours to soften them mainly when I want that colour but don't want it so WHAM! I used it here to slightly tone down Dominate:

Dolly Snow

I've mixed it with colours to soften them mainly when I want that colour but don't want it so WHAM! I used it here to slightly tone down Dominate:
Your eye makeup is gorgeous! You look gorgeous too. And I see what you mean about it softening the lipstick. Looks lovely together.

ahoythere

Does anyone on here own Kid and Omega, and can you tell me how similar they are? I adore Kid because it's so smooth and pigmented, it's a little darker than my natural lid color and I love it for smokey eyes. Sadly, it was discontinued. I smashed the only pan I had and I recently picked up a potted one that I'm using sparingly. I've read that Malt is it's cool-toned sister, but that's not what I'm looking for. I was wondering if Omega is close enough to replace Kid. Is it neutral or warm enough to look similar on the lid? Are there any other Mattes that are similar to Kid in terms of shade and texture?
Wedge is much closer to kid than omega, omega will look almost khaki next the the warmth of kid. And malt is cooler (just slightly more mauve than kid) but not as pigmented. I think kid is still in the goodbyes on mac's website...? I thought I saw it there a week ago...maybe that was the mac uk site though...

Jumping Mice

Wedge is much closer to kid than omega, omega will look almost khaki next the the warmth of kid. And malt is cooler (just slightly more mauve than kid) but not as pigmented. I think kid is still in the goodbyes on mac's website...? I thought I saw it there a week ago...maybe that was the mac uk site though...
Thanks! I'm leaning more towards Wedge at the moment but I'll have to swatch Wedge and Omega next time I'm at a counter to be sure it's what I want. Truthfully, I'm curious about Omega mostly because I want to know how well it lives up to the hype (which I realize is a stupid reason to buy anything *sigh*). I guess I'll buy another backup of Kid until I find something to replace it. It's such a nice color and the color payoff and texture are wonderful. It's such a shame they chose to discontinue such a great, under-hyped product.

naayla2012

I need to buy lady danger, and the vanilla pigment, I also go to buy it and them there's a limited edition item out that I have to get first

Latest posts