Permanent MAC Items

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't even look at MAC's powders, I don't think the shades are light enough for me :/

I'm randomly feeling the urge to order the Pro Longwear concealer. I don't remember the reason why I didn't when it came it, maybe because someone said it wasn't for dry skin. Any opinions?

liba

I love Careblend too. I got it when it first came out and it knocked MSFN out of the running for me. It's still the only powder that stays feeling light without a "coated" feeling all day, even after touch ups. Gives me enough coverage for casual needs and has a lovely finish that never looks dry.

Other perm MAC I keep going back to includes Superslick liner (the black and the dark grey) - I love the black patent look and that is a perfect grey for me, especially with that finish. Night Trail PLW pencil is an everyday staple too (so glad that's perm). All three of these, plus the powder, I've used up and re-bought, so I guess that's the best thumbs up.
friends.gif

I'm very satisfied with Matchmaster and Mineralize foundations (liquid) although it's going to take a while to finish either, since I can go for weeks without wearing foundation, especially this time of the year. I'd rebuy any of them, if there isn't something new and improved before then. I actually have gotten to the bottom of my Mineralize cream foundation and would have rebought it, if it hadn't been for the liquid one coming out.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the perm lip, cheek and eye products because I'd rather go for the latest colors and textures, but there are a few LE items that went perm that I'm really glad about: Mehr lipstick, Sushi Kiss, Razzle-Dazzler. Big fan of Funtabulous Dazzleglass too. Sheer Mandarin SS is another all-time favorite that I will re-buy.

PixieDancer

Oh man... I LOVE a TON of MAC Perm products!!

Here's just the ones off the top of my head:

PLW Concealer, MSFN, Lightscapade MSF
Prep & Prime Lip
Prep & Prime Highlighter: Radiant Rose
Blushes: Warm Soul, Cantaloupe, Melba, Salsarose
Eyeshadows: Texture, Fig 1, All That Glitters, Brown Script, Coral, Rule, Sketch, Plumage, Nylon, Uninterrupted
Lipsticks: Brave, Speed Dial, Sweet & Sour, Bare Again, Lady Danger
Lip Pencils: Dervish, Beet
Shadester Sculpting Powder
Costa Riche Eye Kohl

My Perm Wishlist is LONGGGGGGgggggggg!
Blushbaby & Fleur Power blushes
Pigments: Electric Coral, Rose Gold
Mulch Eyeshadow
Emphasize Powder
Chromagraphic Pencils
And 1 Million Lipsticks!!

NaomiH

My most used and loved perm items off the top of my head:

Nightmoth liner
Rebel lipstick
Careblend powder
Cheeky Bronze msf
Gingerly blush
Peaches blush
heart.gif

Burgundy liner
Heroine lipstick
Cyber lipstick
Lady Danger lipstick
Film Noir lipstick

MandyVanHook

I love Careblend too. I got it when it first came out and it knocked MSFN out of the running for me. It's still the only powder that stays feeling light without a "coated" feeling all day, even after touch ups. Gives me enough coverage for casual needs and has a lovely finish that never looks dry. Other perm MAC I keep going back to includes Superslick liner (the black and the dark grey) - I love the black patent look and that is a perfect grey for me, especially with that finish. Night Trail PLW pencil is an everyday staple too (so glad that's perm). All three of these, plus the powder, I've used up and re-bought, so I guess that's the best thumbs up. :frenz: I'm very satisfied with Matchmaster and Mineralize foundations (liquid) although it's going to take a while to finish either, since I can go for weeks without wearing foundation, especially this time of the year. I'd rebuy any of them, if there isn't something new and improved before then. I actually have gotten to the bottom of my Mineralize cream foundation and would have rebought it, if it hadn't been for the liquid one coming out.  I don't pay a lot of attention to the perm lip, cheek and eye products because I'd rather go for the latest colors and textures, but there are a few LE items that went perm that I'm really glad about: Mehr lipstick, Sushi Kiss, Razzle-Dazzler. Big fan of Funtabulous Dazzleglass too. Sheer Mandarin SS is another all-time favorite that I will re-buy.
I've been hearing a lot of good things about matchmaster! Mehr was my most recent MAC purchase. Love it!

MandyVanHook

Oh man... I LOVE a TON of MAC Perm products!! Here's just the ones off the top of my head: PLW Concealer, MSFN, Lightscapade MSF Prep & Prime Lip Prep & Prime Highlighter: Radiant Rose Blushes: Warm Soul, Cantaloupe, Melba, Salsarose Eyeshadows: Texture, Fig 1, All That Glitters, Brown Script, Coral, Rule, Sketch, Plumage, Nylon, Uninterrupted Lipsticks: Brave, Speed Dial, Sweet & Sour, Bare Again, Lady Danger Lip Pencils: Dervish, Beet Shadester Sculpting Powder Costa Riche Eye Kohl My Perm Wishlist is LONGGGGGGgggggggg!  Blushbaby & Fleur Power blushes Pigments: Electric Coral, Rose Gold Mulch Eyeshadow Emphasize Powder Chromagraphic Pencils And 1 Million Lipsticks!!
Lol, that's how I am with lipsticks. I always want them all! You definitely need to get Mulch eyeshadow. It makes a gorgeous brown smokey eye.

MandyVanHook

My most used and loved perm items off the top of my head: Nightmoth liner Rebel lipstick Careblend powder Cheeky Bronze msf Gingerly blush Peaches blush :heart: Burgundy liner Heroine lipstick Cyber lipstick Lady Danger lipstick Film Noir lipstick
I need Film Noir one of these days!

MandyVanHook

It's so pretty! I'm really glad I stopped ignoring it and bought it on a whim one day at the CCO. I keep hoping for a matte version of it because then it'd be perfect! :)
Ooh yeah. I might have to pick it up sometime this fall...if I have any extra money for it. Lol

NaomiH

Ooh yeah. I might have to pick it up sometime this fall...if I have any extra money for it. Lol
Oh Fall is going to be bank account murder! I am kinda narrowing things down a bit by colour descriptions though so I might come out okay. :)

Dolly Snow

It's SO weird... I had a MUA use Mulch on me all the time for a brown smokey eye... For the longest time I just assumed I had it already! (I have a massive MAC eyeshadow stash.) One day I went to use it, and NO Mulch! It wasn't listed on my on my inventory spreadsheet either. So I guess I was just WRONG all that time thinking I had it. So course I think I need it NOW! LOL It will probably get added to my cart with my next order... but I do feel a little foolish. I obviously have gotten along without it. And it's not like I'm hurting for eyeshadow! LOL  And I'm with you... I want #ALLTHELIPPIES! But don't need all those either! LOL We'll be ok! Deep breathing exercises and lots of shopping our stashes to keep this Fall under control! #TeamLowBuy Hahahahahaaaaaa! No, I expect you won't. So I'll live vicariously through your hauls! HeeHee
Haha in that case I will haul extra :)

MandyVanHook

It's SO weird... I had a MUA use Mulch on me all the time for a brown smokey eye... For the longest time I just assumed I had it already! (I have a massive MAC eyeshadow stash.) One day I went to use it, and NO Mulch! It wasn't listed on my on my inventory spreadsheet either. So I guess I was just WRONG all that time thinking I had it. So course I think I need it NOW! LOL It will probably get added to my cart with my next order... but I do feel a little foolish. I obviously have gotten along without it. And it's not like I'm hurting for eyeshadow! LOL  And I'm with you... I want #ALLTHELIPPIES! But don't need all those either! LOL We'll be ok! Deep breathing exercises and lots of shopping our stashes to keep this Fall under control! #TeamLowBuy Hahahahahaaaaaa! No, I expect you won't. So I'll live vicariously through your hauls! HeeHee
LOL, I have too many MAC lipsticks and eyeshadows to keep up with and I just keep buying more! Definitely think Mulch is special enough to still get, though, so don't feel foolish for it!

NaomiH

#TEAMLOWBUY! I think I'll do okay. I think so far the matte lippy collection might be my out of control haul at the moment. I don't think I'll get much from Simpsons, A Novel Romance or the others. Rocky Horror might be a pretty big one as well.I'm going to do my best to whittle my hauls down though. Lol

shellygrrl

Staff member
Eyeshadows: Shale, Copperplate, Satin Taupe Lipsticks: Viva Glam II, Up the Amp Blush: Taupe Brushes: 217, 239 My MAC wishlist is fairly sizeable, too. Eyeshadows: Fig 1, All That Glitters, Omega, Woodwinked, Typographic, Shadowy Lady, and there are a few others I'm curious about but don't have wishlisted (e.g., Texture, Mulch, Patina) Eyebrow Pencil: Stud Paint Pots: Frozen Violet, Stormy Pink, Soft Ochre Foundation: Face and Body in White Blushes: Blushbaby, Melba, Mocha Lipsticks: Blankety, Chatterbox, Cyber, Mehr, Modesty, Pink Plaid, Rebel, Shy Girl, Snob, Speak Louder, Speed Dial, Devine Choice Lipglasses: Just Superb, Partial to Pink, Pop Mode, Full Speed Ahead, Patience Please Lip Pencils: Plum, Magenta, Stone Chromagraphic Pencil: Black Black Pigments: Rich Purple, Vanilla Brushes: Another 217 and 239, also 231 and 266

PixieDancer

Brushes: Another 217 and 239, also 231 and 266
I always forget about how much I like Shale... gonna use it this week! Thanks for the reminder!

You MUST get Fig 1 and Texture! Awesome staples! I use them both a ton!
You just made me add some MORE stuff to my wishlist! HeeHee (GREAT List!)

Latest posts