NaomiH

Nightmoth is amazing
poke.gif

MandyVanHook

On my list there are:
Rebel and Heroine.
I just recently bought Captive (oh, i like that color
heart.gif
) because it seemed like a lipstick i could wear everyday (and it also seemed to be a lighter version of Rebel) which i can't really say about the other two.
I tried on Heroine a few weeks ago and sent a picture of me wearing it to my mother. She said it washed me out and made me look very pale so i decided not to buy it and stick to my Up The Amp as a more wearable purple lippie.
This two lipsticks are still spooking around in my head... Maybe one day i will buy one of these babies (if there will be enough money left after all the upcoming LEs).
smiles.gif
Rebel and Heroine are both great. I love Captive, too. Have you tried Craving? It reminds me a lot of Captive, and I love it, too.

Up the Amp is definitely much more wearable on me, too, however, I don't mind so much when a lipstick makes me look pale. I enjoy my paleness on occasion!

NaomiH

On my list there are:
Rebel and Heroine.
I just recently bought Captive (oh, i like that color
heart.gif
) because it seemed like a lipstick i could wear everyday (and it also seemed to be a lighter version of Rebel) which i can't really say about the other two.
I tried on Heroine a few weeks ago and sent a picture of me wearing it to my mother. She said it washed me out and made me look very pale so i decided not to buy it and stick to my Up The Amp as a more wearable purple lippie.
This two lipsticks are still spooking around in my head... Maybe one day i will buy one of these babies (if there will be enough money left after all the upcoming LEs).
smiles.gif
I love Rebel! It was actually my first MAC lipstick! It wears wonderfully and even leaves behind a beautiful berry coloured stain.

Bronwyn

I really like my MSF natural. I have a list of lipsticks I want to get. I also want to get into mac eyeshadows, but I'm very particular, and there is defs some great ones, and some awful ones.

Periodinan

I love Rebel! It was actually my first MAC lipstick! It wears wonderfully and even leaves behind a beautiful berry coloured stain.
Now I'm even more tempted to buy it... but i can't buy so many lipsticks in such a short period of time
wondering.gif

My boyfriend would tell me I'm crazy
bangin.gif

NaomiH

Now I'm even more tempted to buy it... but i can't buy so many lipsticks in such a short period of time
wondering.gif

My boyfriend would tell me I'm crazy
bangin.gif
It's a perm item so at least you can take your sweet time getting it and not worry about it selling out. :)

Maris Crane

Might be a bit late to the game, but how does Careblend compare to say, MSFN? I actually love MSFN but have switched to some other products (Hourglass Diffused, NARS Pressed, Neutrogena Anti-Shine for Summer) in the last while.

AutumnMoon

I have to speak up for Careblend, too. The powder is actually a little moisturizing. My face is combo, but the little moisture go powder gives doesn't make me oily. It's pretty perfect. I can't believe that I went so many years without it. I like it layere over my face and body foundation. I'd also like to say that I love malt, quarry, shroom, omega, ladybug, mehr, twig, Russian red lipglass, beet, lickable, so many! I'm an addict, lol.

Periodinan

Rebel and Heroine are both great. I love Captive, too. Have you tried Craving? It reminds me a lot of Captive, and I love it, too.

Up the Amp is definitely much more wearable on me, too, however, I don't mind so much when a lipstick makes me look pale. I enjoy my paleness on occasion!
I haven't tried Captive but when i did my internet research before buying Captive I have noticed that they're quite similar. I bought captive bec i prefer the Satin finish :)
I thought of buying a lipliner to make UTA look like Heroine... but i think i'm just gonna buy Heroine quite soon. Can't stop thinking about it
lol.gif

NaomiH

Since there was talk of the Careblend powder the other day, I figured I'd post a pic of me wearing it. I don't have anything on my face outside of moisturizer and a light dusting of Gingerly blush & Cheeky bronze MSF. It can be used for light coverage or you can build it up a bit to maybe light/medium type coverage. :) The shade I use is "Dark". HTH

hopefulheart

Since there was talk of the Careblend powder the other day, I figured I'd post a pic of me wearing it. I don't have anything on my face outside of moisturizer and a light dusting of Gingerly blush & Cheeky bronze MSF. It can be used for light coverage or you can build it up a bit to maybe light/medium type coverage. :) The shade I use is "Dark". HTH
Wow that gives some nice coverage! Thanks for posting!!

NaomiH

Wow that gives some nice coverage! Thanks for posting!!
It does indeed! I don't own a concealer and packed it on a bit over a slightly dark spot from a blemish and it covered it up pretty nicely for something non- full coverage. I'm really glad I bought it.

Latest posts