Permanent MAC Items

Maris Crane

Quote:Originally Posted by MandyVanHook

I have a ton of MAC shadows, but you still managed to name a bunch that I don't yet have!  (Texture, Twinks, Kid, Embark, and Cork)

I love Cranberry, Soft Brown, Sable, and Malt.  Those are some of my favorites, actually. 

Cork is beautiful - I'm sure dupeable too, but it blends out so nice and it's not too matte. It's beautiful in the crease - I'm wearing it today! I need to play around with Sable a bit more... but with it sitting in the Pedro quad, I've only really worn it when I've used the actual quad - haven't combined the quad with some other stuff. Same with Embark and the Duchess quad!

walkingdead

Oh boy! I love my Careblend pressed powder!  I have been meaning to pick up Honeylove and LD and I still haven't every time I go to MAC I just forget! 
I just picked up Honeylove last weekend! I love it! You need it! Get it b4 July gets here!

matchachoco

I'm a big fan of the Pro Longwear concealer (except for that pump dispenser) and I'm a recent Careblend convert! It covers better than MSFN and wears longer. No issues with breakouts on either account, but my skin is pretty resilient. As far as colors, Up the Amp lipstick is perm and I just love it. Viva Glam V is another perm lipstick that I can recommend - it's a nude workhorse and I've been through 2 tubes of it!

MandyVanHook

As far as colors, Up the Amp lipstick is perm and I just love it. Viva Glam V is another perm lipstick that I can recommend - it's a nude workhorse and I've been through 2 tubes of it!
I adore Up the Amp. It's one of my favorite purples. Viva Glam V is a shade that I love to carry with me in my purse.

crystalunicorn

Fix+ is amazing & it smells so nice. Ruby Woo was my first mac lipstick ever & it is still one of my faves. Love the retro mattes! I've been meaning to purchase film noir (been wanting a brown lipstick), but I'm just not too sure. Does anyone here have it?

MandyVanHook

I've been meaning to purchase film noir (been wanting a brown lipstick), but I'm just not too sure. Does anyone here have it?
Fix+ is awesome. I was skeptical before I got it, but I was so glad after I did. Ruby Woo will always be a classic. I love the retro mattes, too. I want more!

I don't own Film Noir, but I have been interested in it, as well. I've been into brown lipsticks for the past year or so.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I definitely neglect the perm line in order to shop the LE collections. I do have some matte neutral e/s on my wishlist and I want to take a closer look at some neutral lippies as well (Hug Me for example). And I'm planning to finally get Groundwork for fall, if I don't like swatches of the upcoming Armani Eye/Brow Maestros that is, because I don't want to have many cream e/s open at the same time.
I guess I should look in the CB for it first.

My all time favorite e/s is Satin Taupe, that's something I'll be repurchasing. Hopefully it never gets d/c!

MandyVanHook

I definitely neglect the perm line in order to shop the LE collections. I do have some matte neutral e/s on my wishlist and I want to take a closer look at some neutral lippies as well (Hug Me for example). And I'm planning to finally get Groundwork for fall, if I don't like swatches of the upcoming Armani Eye/Brow Maestros that is, because I don't want to have many cream e/s open at the same time.
I guess I should look in the CB for it first.

My all time favorite e/s is Satin Taupe, that's something I'll be repurchasing. Hopefully it never gets d/c!
It's so easy to do this!! They pump out collection after collection, so it's hard to pay any attention to anything but all the new LE goodies that we might miss out on forever if we don't buy them right now! lol

Yes, Satin Taupe will always be a classic. If they ever discontinue it, they are out of their minds!

crystalunicorn

Fix+ is awesome.  I was skeptical before I got it, but I was so glad after I did.  Ruby Woo will always be a classic.  I love the retro mattes, too.  I want more!   I don't own Film Noir, but I have been interested in it, as well.  I've been into brown lipsticks for the past year or so. 
Same! I got it after a MUA used it on me before trying out a foundation. It works awesome for my dry skin & it has many other uses as well. Hmm, maybe we should just take the dive & get it! Lol. Before all of these fall collections swallow us whole :haha:

Periodinan

On my list there are:
Rebel and Heroine.
I just recently bought Captive (oh, i like that color
heart.gif
) because it seemed like a lipstick i could wear everyday (and it also seemed to be a lighter version of Rebel) which i can't really say about the other two.
I tried on Heroine a few weeks ago and sent a picture of me wearing it to my mother. She said it washed me out and made me look very pale so i decided not to buy it and stick to my Up The Amp as a more wearable purple lippie.
This two lipsticks are still spooking around in my head... Maybe one day i will buy one of these babies (if there will be enough money left after all the upcoming LEs).
smiles.gif

NaomiH

I'd say to say my favourite perm items off the top of my head besides Careblend are:
Heroine ls
Lady Danger ls
Peaches blush
Nightmoth lp
Viva Glam 1 ls
Flat out Fabulous ls

Dolly Snow

I'd say to say my favourite perm items off the top of my head besides Careblend are: Heroine ls Lady Danger ls Peaches blush Nightmoth lp Viva Glam 1 ls Flat out Fabulous ls
I love heroine and for sure need to get LD. Nightmoth is amazing

Latest posts