Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

elegant-one

Homage to the lady who did the original garden shots.....
th_roll1.gif

Almost like a CL where's Waldo

awickedshape

I totally went off my gut instinct and ordered Zoulou since it's the first one before swatches were really posted to jump n grab me! I tore my nordies box opened n just stared at it like :shock:  is this real? is this really happening? Dear Father have u taken me from earth so soon?...i'll have to save the rest of my experience for my blog lol but yea it was pretty magical n a sight to behold just opening it. As bad as I wanted to just throw it on, I had just exfoliated n was awaiting to watch Scandal in my PJ's n I wanna make the first time juuuuuuust right.
lol Will have to look out for swatches

Vineetha

:werd:   [COLOR=0000FF] My parents put holes in my ears before I could talk but wouldn't allow makeup until I was 17[/COLOR]:shrugs: [COLOR=0000FF]​Apparently I could be abused but I couldn't wear lipstick[/COLOR]:lol:
Hahahah mine too!! :rofl: !

Vineetha

I got all A's all through school too.......problem with me though...I also got check marks ALL the time on my report cards for.....TALKING TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm: :whoa: :yeah: :lmao:  
This is so me!! My teacher using to change my place during class and make me sit with the boys hoping I would calm down !! I would be :happydance: and make an even bigger gang there!! She told my dad how talkative I was and he told her that she should listen to the 10X variations of stories that happen at school everyday :rofl: !! I was good with my studies so I got away with a lot!! :amused:

elegant-one

This is so me!! My teacher using to change my place during class and make me sit with the boys hoping I would calm down !! I would be
th_DANCE.gif
and make an even bigger gang there!! She told my dad how talkative I was and he told her that she should listen to the 10X variations of stories that happen at school everyday
rofl.gif
!! I was good with my studies so I got away with a lot!!
amuse.gif
Vee, that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why we get along so well
rofl.gif
clapping.gif
So funny about sitting with the boys
lolz.gif

SOOO awesome that your dad said that...I could only imagine
girlhaha.gif

friends.gif
rofl.gif

Medgal07

We are special, we are beautiful, we are lovely, and we all got A's in that special class in college called "creative accounting". My brother uses his to purchase his toys, such as his bicycles, tennis rackets, skis, etc. Daddy, he doesn't really care as long as dinner is on the table when he gets home, and he gets no calls at work the lights are literally going to be shut off....
​I was a good girl, 'A' student through school. I only got in trouble once in grade school for punching a boy in the
face----he touched my coat.
ohboy.gif

GreenEyedAllie

that's perfect.  I might have to buy one sooner than I planned.  Thank goodness i took the plunge to Lyft.  I can go out a few days out of the week and make enough for one of these. Without hurting the main budget.  *cabbage patch*  this is gorg on you!  Ha, we have 40 pieces of concealer...  You're going to make me place an order right now!  
Thank you!!!
Homage to the lady who did the original garden shots.....
LMAO!

JerseyGirl

[COLOR=0000FF]​I was a good girl, 'A' student through school.  I only got in trouble once in grade school for punching a boy in the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   face----he touched[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] my coat.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]:eek:hboy:  
Oh My! All "As"I here and did that once, too.

Latest posts