Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

missanka

I do love the range of colours especially Sevillana
heart.gif
but I'm not happy with the design, for me it looks like something I'd hang on my christmas tree not around my neck. Is it just me or did anyone else think of that ?

ashievic

Wow, I know no color stands alone, but Eton Moi on WOC looks nothing like it does on Pink Casper's. In the tube, mine even looks nearly black. Lovely, not as harsh. On me the Adam's family portrait comes to mind.....my brother flushed a boy's head down the toilet when he bullied me at the bus stop. Perks of having a big brother!!!! I on the other hand was not above gluing the pads on the flute owned by the girl who challenged me for first chair in the flute section. I was always first chair.....heck it paid a huge chunk of college for me!!!!

mkoparanova

WOW That is just stunning on you!!!! I may have to get that.

What eyeshadow are you wearing in the pic?
Thank you @elegant-one!! I was wearing a few of the eyeshadows from the Chocolate bar, a Fyrinnae pigment and the darkest shade from Pink glow. I just want to clarify that I was wearing a nude lipstick during the day and I tried Sevillana when I got home
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Wow beautiful! the shade is gorgeous on you!!
love.gif
Thank you Vee!!

Haviggi

Thank you @JerseyGirl !! Thank you Meddy!! Djalouzi is on my list :haha: Thank you @GreenEyedAllie !! Thank you @elegant-one !! I was wearing a few of the eyeshadows from the Chocolate bar, a Fyrinnae pigment and the darkest shade from Pink glow. I just want to clarify that I was wearing a nude lipstick during the day and I tried Sevillana when I got home :haha: Thank you Vee!!
Oh these eyes are so beautiful! Amazing look!! I wait for Ron Ron to come! Eton Moi is amazing and though you already had intense eye look when you added Eton Moi it seemed harmonic and nor weird! You are gorgeous !

awickedshape

Thank you @JerseyGirl !! Thank you Meddy!! Djalouzi is on my list :haha: Thank you @GreenEyedAllie !! Thank you @elegant-one !! I was wearing a few of the eyeshadows from the Chocolate bar, a Fyrinnae pigment and the darkest shade from Pink glow. I just want to clarify that I was wearing a nude lipstick during the day and I tried Sevillana when I got home :haha: Thank you Vee!!
Your eyes look amazing!

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]So my Lip Definer in Leanue arrived today.  I love wearing the liners as a base.  They look pretty good on their own too.[/COLOR]
Really pretty on you Hun thank you for the swatch is that the pinky one out of the five :)? What would anyone recomended to use under the sheer as a lip liner prob none of the CL lip liners as prob won't match the red sheer ah? I'm deciding which colour atm for another lipstick as I got £20 back from selfridges in a evoucher or what ever it's called as they had taken two payments from me and cancelled my order lol without me knowing and no email either that's why my order took it's time to me ( even though it had gone to the post office for the night ) but that was the second one I had to order . Anyhow long story but I got a evoucher well impressed with that lol So I have been deciding on another colour since Wednesay Maybe rose desert Tutulle just nothing orrrr I'm not sure :( wanted to try a satin I think than a sheer this time round Any ideas thank you

Medgal07

I do love the range of colours especially Sevillana
heart.gif
but I'm not happy with the design, for me it looks like something I'd hang on my christmas tree not around my neck. Is it just me or did anyone else think of that ?
yes.gif
We did---probably over 100 pages ago. I'm loving the matte & satin formulas so I suppose 9 lipsticks later one could say I've gotten over the packaging. On the upside, after I've used these it's interesting that they'll have a secondary purpose----hanging from a Christmas tree. This isn't something I could ever fathom wearing around my neck.

Medgal07

Wow, I know no color stands alone, but Eton Moi on WOC looks nothing like it does on Pink Casper's. In the tube, mine even looks nearly black. Lovely, not as harsh. On me the Adam's family portrait comes to mind.....my brother flushed a boy's head down the toilet when he bullied me at the bus stop. Perks of having a big brother!!!! I on the other hand was not above gluing the pads on the flute owned by the girl who challenged me for first chair in the flute section. I was always first chair.....heck it paid a huge chunk of college for me!!!!
Are you referring to the Nordie's review pic Ash? I still haven't pulled the trigger on EM for fear it will pull too pimple on me, but I'm LOVING Djalouzi. I think the only
ones I have not yet worn are Very Prive and RL, matte.

Medgal07

Thank you @JerseyGirl !!
Thank you Meddy!! Djalouzi is on my list
girlhaha.gif

Thank you @GreenEyedAllie!!
Thank you @elegant-one!! I was wearing a few of the eyeshadows from the Chocolate bar, a Fyrinnae pigment and the darkest shade from Pink glow. I just want to clarify that I was wearing a nude lipstick during the day and I tried Sevillana when I got home
girlhaha.gif

Thank you Vee!!
Maggie I haven't seen you NOT look amazing in anything. Your eye look is incredible too. Thanks for the closeup!!! I wore D & G Antique Rose cream e/s with
Djalouzi. If you don't have it you might want to check it out. Think you's like it. How do you think Dior Destinée would work with these deeper shades? I'll be wearing
mine for fall soon.

Medgal07

Any ideas thank you
wavey.gif
Hey BC. Thanks. Yes, Leanue is the "pinky" one of the 5 lip definers. It's really lovely. I think Maya or Safki would work with the sheer RL. When used as a base, the LDs are good for providing overall uniform coloring to the lips, which enhances the appearance of the lipstick. Ada is super dark---the darkest of the 5 I think and it's brill with the deeper lipsticks. I love it w/Djalouzi. I'm considering a lighter shade of pink for my next one but I'm not rushing. I've not yet purchase a satin either and I need to scratch that itch at some point too. I guess for your next one depends on what you like BC----maybe something in the pink family. Bikini & Belly Bloom, both of which are satins, look lovely.

mkoparanova

Maggie I haven't seen you NOT look amazing in anything. Your eye look is incredible too. Thanks for the closeup!!! I wore D & G Antique Rose cream e/s with
Djalouzi. If you don't have it you might want to check it out. Think you's like it. How do you think Dior Destinée would work with these deeper shades? I'll be wearing
mine for fall soon.
Thank you Meddy
bouquet.gif
I bought the Antique rose nail polish and lipstick the other day, I might go back for the eyeshadow! Destinee is beautiful but I tend not to wear dark lips and dark eyes. Here's a pic from when I tried it yesterday:

Haviggi

:
Thank you Meddy :bouquet:  I bought the Antique rose nail polish and lipstick the other day, I might go back for the eyeshadow! Destinee is beautiful but I tend not to wear dark lips and dark eyes. Here's a pic from when I tried it yesterday:
:jawdrop: I think all these burgundy shades (both from pink glow and Destinee) enhance even more your eye color! And it doesn't seem patchy at all! Pity Destinee didn't make it here! It was my only pick from the fluid shadows! I really love it on you!

Medgal07

Thank you Meddy
bouquet.gif
I bought the Antique rose nail polish and lipstick the other day, I might go back for the eyeshadow! Destinee is beautiful but I tend not to wear dark lips and dark eyes. Here's a pic from when I tried it yesterday:
Thanks Maggie---It's really stunning on you!!!