Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Sugar & Spice

Sevillana
heart.gif
Nice!

This confirms that Eton Moi is the better vampy shade for me. I'll post it next week when I receive it.

Sugar & Spice

There was a recent article on Byrdie Beauty that the 'average' woman has only 40 pieces of makeup. Clearly they did not interview anyone on Soecktra, lol!
You should try Just Nothing and compare it to Me Nude, Just Nothing might be perfect. I'm so glad you're not delusional and refer to pics when trying shades as its the absolute worse seeing someone looking crazy in an unflattering lipstick shade.

Sugar & Spice

Thanks AWS!!! It doesn't look as dark or as purple as I thought it was!!!
Yea that's what ended up making me get it because depending on the skin tone it's not that dark or that deep in purple and knowing how shades usually pull on me, it's not going to be super dark or super purple. It looks super dark on Temptalia and also pulls more red instead of purple on her but I know on me it's not going to be that dark and its going to pull a little more purple but not extremely so. I'm pretty sure the pic on Nordstrom reviews is exactly how its going to look on me.

elegant-one

​I was a good girl, 'A' student through school. I only got in trouble once in grade school for punching a boy in the
face----he touched my coat.
ohboy.gif
lmao.gif
thmbup.gif
That'll teach 'em! LOL!

In 6th grade, I shut a boy's fingers in the coat closet...he had GRABBY hands
nonono.gif
th_roll1.gif

AND, I went to Catholic schools so in 5th grade during the morning prayer, I did a cheer leading split
lmao.gif
The mean guy homeroom teacher said, Miss xxxxx, save your gymnastics for after class
huh2.gif
I had the urge to do a split man
rofl.gif
Like the SNL skit

Medgal07

lmao.gif
thmbup.gif
That'll teach 'em! LOL!

In 6th grade, I shut a boy's fingers in the coat closet...he had GRABBY hands
nonono.gif
th_roll1.gif

AND, I went to Catholic schools so in 5th grade during the morning prayer, I did a cheer leading split
lmao.gif
The mean guy homeroom teacher said, Miss xxxxx, save your gymnastics for after class
huh2.gif
I had the urge to do a split man
rofl.gif
Like the SNL skit
"Grabby hands" deserved it!!!!
smash.gif

I knew we were twins----I was a cheerleader too but reserved my splits for the football field
th_roll1.gif
After reading "SNL skit" I had a visual of you in action----can't
stop laughing! That's so perfect!!!

Medgal07

Thanks! Can't wait to see it on you!

Yea that's what ended up making me get it because depending on the skin tone it's not that dark or that deep in purple and knowing how shades usually pull on me, it's not going to be super dark or super purple. It looks super dark on Temptalia and also pulls more red instead of purple on her but I know on me it's not going to be that dark and its going to pull a little more purple but not extremely so. I'm pretty sure the pic on Nordstrom reviews is exactly how its going to look on me.
I wore Djalouzi for the first time today w/the Ada lip definer and it's was pretty vampy---I'm smitten!!!

awickedshape

:lmao: :bigthumb: That'll teach 'em! LOL! In 6th grade, I shut a boy's fingers in the coat closet...he had GRABBY hands :nono: :roflmao: AND, I went to Catholic schools so in 5th grade during the morning prayer, I did a cheer leading split :lmao: The mean guy homeroom teacher said, Miss xxxxx, save your gymnastics for after class :huh: I had the urge to do a split man :rofl:   Like the SNL skit
:roflmao:
  [COLOR=0000FF] I think you're correct!!![/COLOR]
:)