Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

I'm glad! I really want Roscocotte or whatever it's called.
girlhaha.gif
Rococotte. Neiman's is 10% Ebates cash back ATM.

Haven

:haha:     [COLOR=0000FF]LouBeach is really pretty if you like peach/orange lippies.  The color is not loud and in your face----I'd say it's a true mid-toned orange.[/COLOR]
Are loubeach and belly bloom very close in shade? I have and love belly bloom, but I have also been tempted by loubeach. Will skip though if they are too close to justify both.

Medgal07

Are loubeach and belly bloom very close in shade? I have and love belly bloom, but I have also been tempted by loubeach. Will skip though if they are too close to justify both.
I think Belly Bloom is either pink or a pink coral. Ernie might have purchased it and there might be swatches in he swatch gallery. I just took a quick look at it on
Neiman's web site and it looks pink toned.

Sugar & Spice

I am an only child and introvert. Being talkative was not me. I was in like Kindergarten though. Not sure what happened.

Those of you who got more than one, what are your faves.

WOC and especially Meddy, which colors did you get? Just asking.
I was an only child too but I'm sooo not an introvert! I love chatting and talking to people and making new friends!

My collection:

Rouge matte FAV
Me Nude FAV
Miss Lou FAV
Bengali
Pluminette
Eton Moi

Pretty what shades do you normally wear? It'll probably be best to stick to shades you're already comfortable with especially since these babes are so expensive.

I'd recommend for you

Rouge Sheer
Miss Clichy
Survivilla
Ron Ron
Lou Beach

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF] I think Belly Bloom is either pink or a pink coral.  Ernie might have purchased it and there might be swatches in he swatch gallery.   I just took a quick look at it on[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Neiman's web site [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]a[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]nd it looks pink toned.[/COLOR]
Is there any pink in loubeach? Or is it pure orange?

Sugar & Spice

I think Belly Bloom is more close to Miss Lou as I was going back and forth between the 2 and decided on Miss Lou as I felt BB would be too muted for my taste. I think Lou Beach is close to Delicanodo.

Haven

Thank you Meddy :bouquet:  I bought the Antique rose nail polish and lipstick the other day, I might go back for the eyeshadow! Destinee is beautiful but I tend not to wear dark lips and dark eyes. Here's a pic from when I tried it yesterday:
Amazing! Now I need this eyeshadow too!