Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

beautycool

Ok! You ladies are taskmasters! Here!
158ec656_IMAG2295_1.jpeg
dbec6925_IMAG2300_1.jpeg
I have his and I love it too looks great on you too:)

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]My Rouge Louboutin, Matte arrived yesterday but I just took pics today.  I haven't yet worn it so I haven't compared it to that degree with RL satin which I have already worn.  You'll just have to stay tuned!!![/COLOR]       [COLOR=0000FF]Top swatch:       Rouge Louboutin Matte[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]      Bottom swatch: Rouge Louboutin, Satin[/COLOR]
Wow thanks meddy both look great thank you for swatches I think I like the satin finish :) I am thinking I need to swatch this one for myself :) I need to get to selfridges says the girl that lives about 60 miles away from London now boohoo I'm hoping to go back there

beautycool

:lmao: :bigthumb: That'll teach 'em! LOL! In 6th grade, I shut a boy's fingers in the coat closet...he had GRABBY hands :nono: :roflmao: AND, I went to Catholic schools so in 5th grade during the morning prayer, I did a cheer leading split :lmao: The mean guy homeroom teacher said, Miss xxxxx, save your gymnastics for after class :huh: I had the urge to do a split man :rofl:   Like the SNL skit
Just catching up on a couple of pages And that made me laugh so much Thanks for that lol

mkoparanova

This is how I'm rolling with my CL lipstick today.
Oh this looks pretty buy I'd be scared to carry mine like that.
Amazing! Now I need this eyeshadow too!
Thank you! It's beautiful but keep in mind that a lot of people have problems with the Dior liquid eyeshadows.
Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Thank you for the swatch looks lovely on you Hun mkoparanova.
Thank you Debbie
bouquet.gif

beautycool

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hey BC.  Thanks.  Yes, Leanue is the "pinky" one of the 5 lip definers.  It's really lovely.  I think Maya or Safki would work with the sheer RL.  When used as a base, the LDs are good for providing overall uniform coloring to the lips, which enhances the appearance of the lipstick.   Ada is super dark---the darkest of the 5 I think and it's brill with the deeper lipsticks.  I love it w/Djalouzi.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I'm considering a lighter shade of pink for my next one but I'm not rushing.  I've not yet purchase a satin either and I need to scratch that itch at some point too.  I guess for your next one depends on what you like BC----maybe something in the pink family.  Bikini & Belly Bloom, both of which are satins, look lovely.[/COLOR]
Hey medgal Thanks for the advise will defo check those colours out ( swatches ) on the net . I so may go for a lip liner but with a £20 evoucher I may aswell go for the more expensive item don't you think :)))) I think I need to spend a few days now considering my next shade great but will check the ones out you suggested :) Thanks Hun xx

beautycool

Thank you Meddy :bouquet:  I bought the Antique rose nail polish and lipstick the other day, I might go back for the eyeshadow! Destinee is beautiful but I tend not to wear dark lips and dark eyes. Here's a pic from when I tried it yesterday:
Ohhhhh Hun loving that eye colour :) perfect

LauraLara

:shock:   [COLOR=0000FF]Geez---I'm glad they acted on it so quickly!!!![/COLOR]
I was happy with the solution but by the time they were sending me my JN it was back ordered. So now it STILL hasn't shipped. This is turning into a nightmare.

Sugar & Spice

Saw that one last week. Love her self confidence.
I like how Rococotte looked so I ordered it but it's on backorder at Nordies with the expected ship date of Oct 9, so that's not too bad.

Hopefully I won't be disappointed with Eton Moi but if so, I already have it's replacement with Rococotte which initially I liked Rococotte but wished it was in satin but after seeing the lip swatch in that video, it looks nice so had to pull the trigger.