Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

I got the matte. I have Tutulle and really love it. But I hadn't expected a matte formula to be so awesome- almost like the satin. It's luscious! I'd love to get Bengali, too. I'm waiting for Just Nothing today or tomorrow and will swatch them when I get them. I'm so jelly of all the ones you got! Now I'm kicking myself I didn't order more when they were in stock!
I'm so glad you'r enjoying them. I need to get down to business and wear my RL matte.
sigh.gif
I've worn Zoulou for the past two days---it just worked out that way---and I

love it
greengrin.gif

I was considering Tutulle and still haven't ruled it out. I'm allowing myself one more for now, so I want to select one that I'll wear frequently. The lipsticks do seem to have
grown in popularity.

Missyrocks

I'm so glad you'r enjoying them. I need to get down to business and wear my RL matte.
sigh.gif
I've worn Zoulou for the past two days---it just worked out that way---and I

love it
greengrin.gif

I was considering Tutulle and still haven't ruled it out. I'm allowing myself one more for now, so I want to select one that I'll wear frequently. The lipsticks do seem to have
grown in popularity.
You picked beautiful colors. You definitely have to do the matte RL, particularly with fall here. It's gorge. I like Tutulle because you can change the color with the liner, although it is pretty light. I know some folks think it doesn't have enough oomph, but I like a pale lip. Reminds me of the Gucci Cipria (although the L is much more pigmented). That pale nude. But I think I like the matte best of all, as nice as the satin is. I'm in awe of the formula.:)

elegant-one

I will keep an open mind and go check it out. Did you see on IG there's a First Time coming out for Holiday 2015? Maybe I'll get that. Thanks for the info.
You picked beautiful colors. You definitely have to do the matte RL, particularly with fall here. It's gorge. I like Tutulle because you can change the color with the liner, although it is pretty light. I know some folks think it doesn't have enough oomph, but I like a pale lip. Reminds me of the Gucci Cipria (although the L is much more pigmented). That pale nude. But I think I like the matte best of all, as nice as the satin is. I'm in awe of the formula.:)
I already have First Time
amuse.gif

tobysmama

i want 3 more or maybe 4 more shades of Louboutin but TF is the death of me. I wore my sheer Rose yesterday and I got so many compliments and at the end of the day someone finally asked what brand and shade I'm wearing- needless to say I said it's a Louboutin and I'm not giving up the color name lol!

Medgal07

I will keep an open mind and go check it out. Did you see on IG there's a First Time coming out for Holiday 2015? Maybe I'll get that. Thanks for the info.
Thanks!!! I already have First Time too. My hesitation with Tutulle is how light it is. I'm also considering Just Nothing. The liners are EVERYTHING! You can totally
alter/refine/transform/embellish the lipstick with the liners. I'm wearing Zoulou again today & it's matte. I'm neglecting all of my other lippies for these.
ohboy.gif

Missyrocks

Thanks!!! I already have First Time too. My hesitation with Tutulle is how light it is. I'm also considering Just Nothing. The liners are EVERYTHING! You can totally
alter/refine/transform/embellish the lipstick with the liners. I'm wearing Zoulou again today & it's matte. I'm neglecting all of my other lippies for these.
ohboy.gif
I'm so out of it! I'm so embarrassed! Do you know that I got Just Nothing, put it on and the formula was completely different. I only then realized I ordered the satin RL! Hah! What a ditz! So the formula I was raving about that I said was the best matte ever, etc, was satin! LOL. despite the fact that I have Tutulle, I didn't realize it. Wow. So embarrassed. So - never mind! I love the Satin formula! I'll keep JN, but I won't get another matte.

I think Just Nothing would be beautiful on you. It's a lovely color. I've gotta post swatches. It's pouring here and looks like night. But the matte is a creamier than most matte. It's lovely. I'm totally feelin the satins, though. Will stick with them. Tutulle is a very light nude so I'm not sure if you will love it as much as some of the others. You have Me Nude? I think I'm going to get that. Zoulou is beautiful on you.I remember your other pics.:) It's just you have to be too mindful of the condition of your lips with the mattes. But this formula is super comfortable. You convinced me- I'll have to cave and get at least one liner!

Missyrocks

Recently I went to Saks and tried on the Bobbi Brown new Luxe lippies. Have to say I was totally feelin the formula. Beautiful. I went to put on my usual nudes and the SA said, "no". I then put the bright pink she handed me, and she was so right- it lit up my whole face. I have to see what the name is- might be Spring Pink. I recommend that formula, btw. Little like Nars Audacious plus some creaminess to it. Anyway, it made me question my complete obsession with always buying every damn nude out there. I think I'm going to look for some color. Wore I think TF Michael and got tons of compliments, too. IN other words, I think folks are like, girl, get some color on your lips! That's why I was so lovin the RL satin- different. Hope to get to NY very soon and find these in person. Do you NYC folks know which stores are carrying these and which locations please?

Medgal07

I'm so out of it! I'm so embarrassed! Do you know that I got Just Nothing, put it on and the formula was completely different. I only then realized I ordered the satin RL! Hah! What a ditz! So the formula I was raving about that I said was the best matte ever, etc, was satin! LOL. despite the fact that I have Tutulle, I didn't realize it. Wow. So embarrassed. So - never mind! I love the Satin formula! I'll keep JN, but I won't get another matte.

I think Just Nothing would be beautiful on you. It's a lovely color. I've gotta post swatches. It's pouring here and looks like night. But the matte is a creamier than most matte. It's lovely. I'm totally feelin the satins, though. Will stick with them. Tutulle is a very light nude so I'm not sure if you will love it as much as some of the others. You have Me Nude? I think I'm going to get that. Zoulou is beautiful on you.I remember your other pics.:) It's just you have to be too mindful of the condition of your lips with the mattes. But this formula is super comfortable. You convinced me- I'll have to cave and get at least one liner!
girlhaha.gif
Don't be embarrassed!!! Chalk it up to having got all caught up in the excitement of the product release!
I'll take another look at just nothing. Actually if I want to round out my collection of these I should be looking at a lighter pink shade,
which is the only color that I don't have in the CLs.

In addition to regular lip exfoliation, I use Chanel Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant before applying all of my lipstick, regardless of the
formula or finish. It's extremely effective and is now a habit and part of my makeup routine.

​ I agree though, the CL formula is very comfortable.

It's pouring here too. The sun made a brief appearance and it's been cloudy & rainy all day. Not complaining---we need the rain!

Medgal07

Recently I went to Saks and tried on the Bobbi Brown new Luxe lippies. Have to say I was totally feelin the formula. Beautiful. I went to put on my usual nudes and the SA said, "no". I then put the bright pink she handed me, and she was so right- it lit up my whole face. I have to see what the name is- might be Spring Pink. I recommend that formula, btw. Little like Nars Audacious plus some creaminess to it. Anyway, it made me question my complete obsession with always buying every damn nude out there. I think I'm going to look for some color. Wore I think TF Michael and got tons of compliments, too. IN other words, I think folks are like, girl, get some color on your lips! That's why I was so lovin the RL satin- different. Hope to get to NY very soon and find these in person. Do you NYC folks know which stores are carrying these and which locations please?
lol.gif
​Glad you're enjoying shades other than nude and planning to go even further still!!!!

Missyrocks

girlhaha.gif
Don't be embarrassed!!! Chalk it up to having got all caught up in the excitement of the product release!
I'll take another look at just nothing. Actually if I want to round out my collection of these I should be looking at a lighter pink shade,
which is the only color that I don't have in the CLs.

In addition to regular lip exfoliation, I use Chanel Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant before applying all of my lipstick, regardless of the
formula or finish. It's extremely effective and is now a habit and part of my makeup routine.

​ I agree though, the CL formula is very comfortable.

It's pouring here too. The sun made a brief appearance and it's been cloudy & rainy all day. Not complaining---we need the rain!
Thanks, hun! No wonder it was the most moisturizing mattes I ever saw- it was a satin! LOL.
jawdrop.gif

I'd say take another look at JN. It can be changed by the liner, but yeah, if you have as many nudes as I do, maybe the pink would rock.

I'm going to try your tip with the Chanel. My lips are so dry lately. I'll post swatches when it's nicer out. Yes, rain is good. As long as it's not a hurricane or NorEaster, it's all good.

Winthrop44

I finally caved and ordered Just Nothing after getting a 20% off offer from Saks. It arrived today...with the top partially missing and stuck to the inside of the cap. After seeing that I carefully checked to see how the base was doing...turns out it must have been cracked since the rest of the bullet plopped onto my k-I-t-c-h-e-n floor.
ohboy.gif

awickedshape

I finally caved and ordered Just Nothing after getting a 20% off offer from Saks. It arrived today...with the top partially missing and stuck to the inside of the cap. After seeing that I carefully checked to see how the base was doing...turns out it must have been cracked since the rest of the bullet plopped onto my k-I-t-c-h-e-n floor. :eek:hboy:  
:shock: Sorry to hear that!

Vineetha

I finally caved and ordered Just Nothing after getting a 20% off offer from Saks. It arrived today...with the top partially missing and stuck to the inside of the cap. After seeing that I carefully checked to see how the base was doing...turns out it must have been cracked since the rest of the bullet plopped onto my k-I-t-c-h-e-n floor.
ohboy.gif
Noooo! So sorry this happened!!
ohboy.gif

Vineetha

you know Tbh i think it will never be the same for me with these ...... PTSD and all
girlhaha.gif
. I cannot not think about it breaking each time i take these out!

So what $$$ lipstick should i try next Serge lutens???
amuse.gif

Medgal07

Thanks, hun! No wonder it was the most moisturizing mattes I ever saw- it was a satin! LOL.
jawdrop.gif

I'd say take another look at JN. It can be changed by the liner, but yeah, if you have as many nudes as I do, maybe the pink would rock.

I'm going to try your tip with the Chanel. My lips are so dry lately. I'll post swatches when it's nicer out. Yes, rain is good. As long as it's not a hurricane or NorEaster, it's all good.
friends.gif

Medgal07

ohboy.gif
icon_eek.gif
OMG. That's outrageous. I thought those incidents had stopped. I'm so sorry you went through that. I hope you called Saks and I hope they were as responsive,
gracious & helpful as Nordstrom. They sent new items before the damaged items were returned. Sephora did the same thing for me.

Medgal07

you know Tbh i think it will never be the same for me with these ...... PTSD and all
girlhaha.gif
. I cannot not think about it breaking each time i take these out!

So what $$$ lipstick should i try next Serge lutens???
amuse.gif
lmao.gif
Oui, Oui Madame! It's cheaper
greengrin.gif
at the bargain price of $80. Ugly packaging though.
girlhaha.gif
At least they do refills for $20 less!!!!

Winthrop44

icon_eek.gif
OMG. That's outrageous. I thought those incidents had stopped. I'm so sorry you went through that. I hope you called Saks and I hope they were as responsive,
gracious & helpful as Nordstrom. They sent new items before the damaged items were returned. Sephora did the same thing for me.
Welllll...Saks was Saks. It is only available for preorder right now (November something) and they are not allowed to apply discounts to preorders, so....they noted the incident in my order and said I could call back in November when it's actually in stock, place the order over the phone and ask them to apply the discount from this order. I doubt I'll still care by then as I have a short attention span. I just hope they don't charge me the $9.95 return shipping charge. She said she waived it in my account.

MissElle12

Recently I went to Saks and tried on the Bobbi Brown new Luxe lippies.  Have to say I was totally feelin the formula.  Beautiful.  I went to put on my usual nudes and the SA said, "no".  I then put the bright pink she handed me, and she was so right- it lit up my whole face.  I have to see what the name is- might be Spring Pink.  I recommend that formula, btw.  Little like Nars Audacious plus some creaminess to it.  Anyway, it made me question my complete obsession with always buying every damn nude out there.  I think I'm going to look for some color.  Wore I think TF Michael and got tons of compliments, too.  IN other words, I think folks are like, girl, get some color on your lips!  That's why I was so lovin the RL satin- different.  Hope to get to NY very soon and find these in person.  Do you NYC folks know which stores are carrying these and which locations please?  
Saks Fifth Ave Bergdorfs Sephora Fifth Ave :)