Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

JerseyGirl

you know Tbh i think it will never be the same for me with these ...... PTSD and all :haha: . I cannot not think about it breaking each time i take these out!  So what $$$ lipstick should i try next Serge lutens??? :amused:  
Oh! I'd love to try one. Just once.

Sugar & Spice

Oh well I should have went with my first mind when I thought Eton Moi would be too dark and too purple. Here's a swatch of Eton Moi bottom and TF black dahlia top and I like BD better for me. So off to return Eton Moi and I have Rococotte coming as something told me to pick another one just in case Eton Moi doesn't work out.

The matte formula is soooo great though.

elegant-one

I finally caved and ordered Just Nothing after getting a 20% off offer from Saks. It arrived today...with the top partially missing and stuck to the inside of the cap. After seeing that I carefully checked to see how the base was doing...turns out it must have been cracked since the rest of the bullet plopped onto my k-I-t-c-h-e-n floor.
ohboy.gif
icon_eek.gif
Oh my, that is just terrible!!!

But did you still try it on somehow.

GreenEyedAllie

I finally caved and ordered Just Nothing after getting a 20% off offer from Saks. It arrived today...with the top partially missing and stuck to the inside of the cap. After seeing that I carefully checked to see how the base was doing...turns out it must have been cracked since the rest of the bullet plopped onto my k-I-t-c-h-e-n floor. :eek:hboy:  
Welllll...Saks was Saks. It is only available for preorder right now (November something) and they are not allowed to apply discounts to preorders, so....they noted the incident in my order and said I could call back in November when it's actually in stock, place the order over the phone and ask them to apply the discount from this order. I doubt I'll still care by then as I have a short attention span. I just hope they don't charge me the $9.95 return shipping charge. She said she waived it in my account.
That's how mine from them arrived except not quite as bad. I STILL don't have my refund. Talked to the BBB again. Look, I promise I'm a fairly easy going person. I've even worked retail, so I feel their pain, but Saks has been TERRIBLE to me and has just jerked me around from day 1. So disappointing, as it was my first experience with them. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this, too!

elegant-one

Not exactly but I did swatch it on my wrist after picking it up. It's a pretty color that I think I would like on, looked to have a little more pink in it than I expected.
That sounds really pretty. So sad that happened to you! It almost makes me afraid to order another one.

Missyrocks

I finally caved and ordered Just Nothing after getting a 20% off offer from Saks. It arrived today...with the top partially missing and stuck to the inside of the cap. After seeing that I carefully checked to see how the base was doing...turns out it must have been cracked since the rest of the bullet plopped onto my k-I-t-c-h-e-n floor. :eek:hboy:  
Oh, no! That sucks because it's sold out I think so now you gave to wait to get a replacement? :blink: That's terrible!

Medgal07

Welllll...Saks was Saks. It is only available for preorder right now (November something) and they are not allowed to apply discounts to preorders, so....they noted the incident in my order and said I could call back in November when it's actually in stock, place the order over the phone and ask them to apply the discount from this order. I doubt I'll still care by then as I have a short attention span. I just hope they don't charge me the $9.95 return shipping charge. She said she waived it in my account.
Win that really sucks!!!! I am so, so sorry!!!
ohboy.gif

NaomiH

:frenz: Thanks for your kindness my dear!  I know you posted to me that you went through a similar incident on the freeway. Ugh, so sorry. It's so frightening. I'm very glad that you are fine too my friend! I couldn't find your post to me & I couldn't quote from my ipad when I read it. The kids just left :cry: & YES!!!! We are going to be GRANDPARENTS :love: :yaay: I was so emotional all weekend. Yes, I LOVED her review! I feel the same way about them that she did. Too bad she made me want a few more.
Congrats Elegant! That's wonderful! :hug:

tobysmama

I suppose I should just take my business elsewhere from all the Saks craziness- I don't wanna take part of that. My 2 transactions so far, were ok. How's Neiman's as far as shipping and CS?

Medgal07

I suppose I should just take my business elsewhere from all the Saks craziness- I don't wanna take part of that. My 2 transactions so far, were ok. How's Neiman's as far as shipping and CS?
I haven't had any issues with Neiman's. I was stoked to order from there because Ebates was at 10% cash back. Covers my state taxes and I net 4%. Every little bit helps.