Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

franlynne

Oh you're welcome!

I don't have Impera but going off the swatches & videos it's going to pull one of 2 ways. Either it's going to be a mauve shade or it's going to be rust/red. It's not a full on mauve so it could work for you.

You're not going to order You You?
It's out of stock now at Sephora. Hubby and I just decided to trek into NYC tomorrow. First stop will be Saks, so if I love it I can pick it up tomorrow. I wonder how much brown Impera has. Brown in lipsticks equals rusty on me.I think Nordys is holding my rouge sheer hostage, it still has not shipped!

Sugar & Spice

It's out of stock now at Sephora. Hubby and I just decided to trek into NYC tomorrow. First stop will be Saks, so if I love it I can pick it up tomorrow. I wonder how much brown Impera has. Brown in lipsticks equals rusty on me.I think Nordys is holding my rouge sheer hostage, it still has not shipped!
It has a lot of brown, which keeps it from being too purple and why it's so undertone dependent. Your lip color determines how Impera looks and I honestly would not order Impera sight unseen. I think it will pull rust on you.

Are there other colors you have in mind?

Certain colors have been on back order for a long time at Nordstrom. Everytime I checked Diva it has been on back order and now I've decided to skip it.

mac-obsessed

So i was able to order Bengali matte but right after it should up as oos so I wonder if it will most Likely get canceled ?? I've been wanting it for a while so was so excited when I was able to add to my cart.

Medgal07

So i was able to order Bengali matte but right after it should up as oos so I wonder if it will most Likely get canceled ?? I've been wanting it for a while so was so excited when I was able to add to my cart.
I had that happen too with two of mine---they were delayed--not canceled. You're probably safe. Track it online via your Sephora acct. When it says, 'moved to
warehouse'---celebrate!

franlynne

It has a lot of brown, which keeps it from being too purple and why it's so undertone dependent. Your lip color determines how Impera looks and I honestly would not order Impera sight unseen. I think it will pull rust on you.

Are there other colors you have in mind?

Certain colors have been on back order for a long time at Nordstrom. Everytime I checked Diva it has been on back order and now I've decided to skip it.
I think I will wait on Impera then. I have bikini on back order, but if I can get it tomorrow I will. I thought I would wait for belly bloom until spring because the color seems spring, summery to me. My rouge sheer was in stock when I ordered it, it just keeps saying it's in process. If I can get one tomorrow I wonder if I should just cancel the one in process at Nordstroms. Rose de desert might be "nude" for me, so I do want to check that one too. I'm so excited to see them all in person, and pluminette and let me tell you should be there by the time I get home! YAY!!

GreenEyedAllie

I wasn't sure at first because it's paler than I expected, but I think Tutulle could be my HG nude as far as a true nude for me. And Me Nude HG for what I consider a normal, daily nude if that makes sense.

Sugar & Spice

I think I will wait on Impera then. I have bikini on back order, but if I can get it tomorrow I will. I thought I would wait for belly bloom until spring because the color seems spring, summery to me. My rouge sheer was in stock when I ordered it, it just keeps saying it's in process. If I can get one tomorrow I wonder if I should just cancel the one in process at Nordstroms. Rose de desert might be "nude" for me, so I do want to check that one too. I'm so excited to see them all in person, and pluminette and let me tell you should be there by the time I get home! YAY!!
Yeah I would cancel the ones in process/back order and see what happens when you go to Saks, then if there are any you want that are not in stock at Saks order them from Nordstrom.

Medgal07

Yeah I would cancel the ones in process/back order and see what happens when you go to Saks, then if there are any you want that are not in stock at Saks order them from Nordstrom.
.......Or just leave Nordies and cancel IF Saks has what you want---if they don't she still has Nordies in play.

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF]Tutulle is light an pulls pink on me---more noticeably so IRL.  It's the look I was going for w/a classic smoky eye.  I did line my lips with the CL Leanue lip definer.[/COLOR]
Are you even real? You always look perfect! This is a great soft color for you.

Medgal07

Are you even real? You always look perfect! This is a great soft color for you.
Awwww thanks Allie
blush-anim-cl.gif
You should talk!!!
shrugs.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Will do!! And you are quite beautiful!!
Thank you so much Fran! Good luck at Saks!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Didn't someone say she was a mannequin lol
Too gorgeous lol
@Prettypackages did!!!
boxing.gif
See how rumors get started
girlhaha.gif
Thanks AWS!!!!

Latest posts