Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

NaomiH

I'm so bummed about the lipstick, but I got to complain about it to the assistant to Mr. Nordstrom  guy today. I'm not sure that this is sitting well with me though tonight. You guys will get a kick out of this Nordies story today. So the USPS mail lady shows up (I'm outside) & I see her struggling with this huge box :shock: IT"S A BABY CAR SEAT!!! I'm all excited! Hmmm, did someone send this as a gift to the new soon to be grandparents...aww, how sweet is that. So I call Nordies CS to see if they can tell me who sent the car seat to me & they tell me to open up the outside clear shipping label which I did......it's my shipping invoice for my MAC Pink lip bag that sat at the same new warehouse for 5 freakin days :sheep: :thud: :huh: Oh dear heavens this is getting ridiculous with them. They are having UPS pick the car seat up tomorrow :sigh: How is that for crazy timing.
I almost thought this was going to end with them packaging your lip bag inside a car seat box! :lol:

elegant-one

icon_eek.gif
Yes ^ exactly
ohboy.gif
omg.gif
I'm not sure Nordies will survive the holiday crazies at this rate.
bangin.gif
<-------that is how I felt today lol.

elegant-one

I almost thought this was going to end with them packaging your lip bag inside a car seat box!
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
That wouldn't surprise me either. Or, maybe there is one in the box LOL! I didn't open it because they mail lady told me not to if I didn't order it.

Medgal07

I'm so bummed about the lipstick, but I got to complain about it to the assistant to Mr. Nordstrom guy today. I'm not sure that this is sitting well with me though tonight. You guys will get a kick out of this Nordies story today.

So the USPS mail lady shows up (I'm outside) & I see her struggling with this huge box
icon_eek.gif
IT"S A BABY CAR SEAT!!! I'm all excited! Hmmm, did someone send this as a gift to the new soon to be grandparents...aww, how sweet is that. So I call Nordies CS to see if they can tell me who sent the car seat to me & they tell me to open up the outside clear shipping label which I did......it's my shipping invoice for my MAC Pink lip bag that sat at the same new warehouse for 5 freakin days
holysheep.gif
thud.gif
huh2.gif
Oh dear heavens this is getting ridiculous with them. They are having UPS pick the car seat up tomorrow
sigh.gif
How is that for crazy timing.
Oh wow!! That's absolutely NUTS!!!!! In a very eery way!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Winthrop44

I'm so bummed about the lipstick, but I got to complain about it to the assistant to Mr. Nordstrom  guy today. I'm not sure that this is sitting well with me though tonight. You guys will get a kick out of this Nordies story today. So the USPS mail lady shows up (I'm outside) & I see her struggling with this huge box :shock: IT"S A BABY CAR SEAT!!! I'm all excited! Hmmm, did someone send this as a gift to the new soon to be grandparents...aww, how sweet is that. So I call Nordies CS to see if they can tell me who sent the car seat to me & they tell me to open up the outside clear shipping label which I did......it's my shipping invoice for my MAC Pink lip bag that sat at the same new warehouse for 5 freakin days :sheep: :thud: :huh: Oh dear heavens this is getting ridiculous with them. They are having UPS pick the car seat up tomorrow :sigh: How is that for crazy timing.
Wow, that is just crazy. What has happened to Nordies? I hope they get their act together soon!

awickedshape

Whaaaaat? Cuckoo.

Sugar & Spice

I'm going to say go bold with Miss Clichy! It's such a juicy berry shade that goes great with Winter and the holiday season. I'm not wearing Belly Bloom until Spring. I'm loving the look of rich & deep lips right now.