(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

BrittLuvsMakeup

That's good to know. I've had it on my Loves list at Sephora since they've popped up on the site but never took the leap to buy it and now, I may pass. Plus, I have so many highlighters on my wishlist right now that I'm actually glad to eliminate the two I was going to get from my list.

boschicka

thanks I'll try to get the BB highlighters instead :D

Yes! Those are lovely! I have Bronze Glow from the very first release and I picked up Afternoon Glow & Sunset Glow this summer. I skipped Telluride b/c the tone looks similar to so many other things I have, but........perhaps I need to complete the set.

DILLIGAF

I skipped those as well after swatching in store. I found the colors to be rather repetitive of other highlighters I have. Not to say that I've not purchased repeat colors from various brands, I just found that the formulas of the other brands were better.

BTW I'm in love with this one word review!

boschicka

I skipped those as well after swatching in store. I found the colors to be rather repetitive of other highlighters I have. Not to say that I've not purchased repeat colors from various brands, I just found that the formulas of the other brands were better.

BTW I'm in love with this one word review!

...;)...

fur4elise

:eek:I succumbed ladies! I swore up and down I wasn't going to do it...but I did.
I blame Sephora for not having the ABH Sun Dipped palette in stock in the store! But I now have the BECCA JH palette...and I love it! I just choose to call it the "BECCA Just Heavenly" palette instead! ;) Sun Dipped is next on the list! ;)

fur4elise

too-faced-sweet-peach-glow-highlighting-palette-review-e1469125995383-650x375.jpg
Well...Hello! Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Highlighting Palette for Spring 2017!
(image from reallyree.com, no inside deets yet!)

Prettypackages

LOL As long as you love it!!!

:eek:I succumbed ladies! I swore up and down I wasn't going to do it...but I did.
I blame Sephora for not having the ABH Sun Dipped palette in stock in the store! But I now have the BECCA JH palette...and I love it! I just choose to call it the "BECCA Just Heavenly" palette instead! ;) Sun Dipped is next on the list! ;)

View attachment 55602
enh, I didn't care for the e/s palette, so I"m not looking forward to this. From the artificial smell that was horrible, the shades were pretty in the pan, but did not blend out well or show up on the skin.

GreenEyedAllie

YASSSS!

(told ya;))

boschicka

Ha! I don't think this really counts as you selling out though. Becca is a great brand, with or w/out JH's input.

montREALady

Yes, finally! Precious Petals by Wet N Wild. Very pretty on her and her metal cheeks! :roflmao:
The one that got away for me. I only managed to get Crown of My Canopy.

I literally have been rotating between Sun Dipped and the Becca JH palette ever since getting them. The JH more so for those pretty blushes!
View attachment 55602
Saw this on IG last week. I love the e/s palette so we'll see, it may need company :p

Latest posts