(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

fur4elise

I've come to join in on the highlight addiction. Over the last month or so, I've gotten the moon child, sundipped and sweets glow kits, all three powders from Star Trek, and champagne pop finally. I plan to get the MSF from Taraji and want the that glow and gleam kits as well. Hi, my name is Naomi and I am a highlighter addict.

LOL! Welcome Naomi! You are in the best of company for sure!!! ;)
O1Eva1o.gif I became a member of HAA just a few months ago! It's been downhill from there! AND I'm loving it! Who says you cannot shine, sparkle, shimmer & glow from morning to night! ~ I am pretty sure I am in for more ABH, most likely That Glow...but they all look so tempting...hence the addiction...

NaomiH

Everyone should post photos of their highlighter collections!!!

LOL! Welcome Naomi! You are in the best of company for sure!!! ;)
View attachment 56021 I became a member of HAA just a few months ago! It's been downhill from there! AND I'm loving it! Who says you cannot shine, sparkle, shimmer & glow from morning to night! ~ I am pretty sure I am in for more ABH, most likely That Glow...but they all look so tempting...hence the addiction...
Right? Lately I just want to shine bright like all the diamonds. Lol
I'm sure I'll end up with That Glow soon,I've noticed all but sundipped have been removed from Ulta and Gleam is gone from Sephora so I'm now spooked. Lol

Mazi

Thanks boschicka, i'd have to go with abh but mac adored when I want subtle. I've gotten into layering my highlight. I've got my eyes on hourglass highlighters when im done with mac. My blush game is weak though so I'm working on that.

fur4elise

My minds is telling me NOOOOOOO
But my wallet...my wallet's telling me YESSSS!
:smokin::hide:

:stickpoke:...lol This is very pretty...I may hold out and see if the LM palette will be available for Rouge online..Since I ain't gonna be able to go get that damn LM highlighter palette at the fully booked Sephora event...:mad:

Latest posts