(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

This palette has to be tiny! (that's what I tell myself because I can't afford to buy it right away lol). This is the first Sephora holiday item that I NEED!

If I didn't already have Indescretion, at that price, with 20% off, I'd get it lol. I'm more interested in the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick palette! I hope we get to know what shades are in it soon.

fur4elise

If I didn't already have Indescretion, at that price, with 20% off, I'd get it lol. I'm more interested in the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick palette! I hope we get to know what shades are in it soon.
You mean this beauty!? ;) ~
BB_ShimmerBrick_Palette.jpg
Of all the LM Indiscretion is the one still on my "to get" list. But it is tempting to go for something with multiple shades.

Shars

You mean this beauty!? ;) ~
View attachment 56188
Of all the LM Indiscretion is the one still on my "to get" list. But it is tempting to go for something with multiple shades.

I'd say if you want Indiscretion, get it in the palette. A little goes a long way so depending on the size of the pans in the palette, you can't go wrong for the price.

Yesssss that's the one I want! I can't wait!! I especially love the look of the one to the far right, which I'm assuming is Lilac Rose... but I hope it isn't as I already own that one lol. The middle one looks like Bronze and the left one looks like Beige although Beige is not that yellow.

fur4elise

I'd say if you want Indiscretion, get it in the palette. A little goes a long way so depending on the size of the pans in the palette, you can't go wrong for the price.

Yesssss that's the one I want! I can't wait!! I especially love the look of the one to the far right, which I'm assuming is Lilac Rose... but I hope it isn't as I already own that one lol. The middle one looks like Bronze and the left one looks like Beige although Beige is not that yellow.

;) Exactly my thinking! I have so far resisted getting any of the other shades! So it would be a fun win-win!

DILLIGAF

Oh my at that palette, what is this Becca amber you all are talking about?
Becca has come out with a Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed that is a combination of Opal SSP, Topaz SSP, and Wild Honey Mineral Blush. Right now it's only available on Becca's website.

fur4elise

LM_Palette_2.jpg LM_Palette_1.jpg
:heart::heart::heart::heart: Laura Mercier Fall In Love Face Illuminator Collection palette!
Swatches in direct sunlight ~ I think this is the perfect size for someone like me. I did not want to buy each full size.
Also a couple of the colors can easily be used as eye shadows. I love it!

Last edited:

Twinkle_Twinkle

Becca has come out with a Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed that is a combination of Opal SSP, Topaz SSP, and Wild Honey Mineral Blush. Right now it's only available on Becca's website.

Did you end up getting Bronzed Amber? I was trying to wait awhile before picking it up but I couldn't a straight answer online about whether or not is was L.E. Either sites said it was or they didn't know so I didn't want to take a change :-|

DILLIGAF

Did you end up getting Bronzed Amber? I was trying to wait awhile before picking it up but I couldn't a straight answer online about whether or not is was L.E. Either sites said it was or they didn't know so I didn't want to take a change :-|
I wanted to wait for it to get to Sephora. I'm not sure if it will or it wont. I think I'm just going to buy it today.

fur4elise

Oh you just know it would not be too long before more glittery sparkly glowey goodness would appear!

La Mer casts it's own voodoo! Illuminating Powder $130 LE!
La-Mer-Illuminating-Powder-Fall-2016.jpg

(chicprofile)

And of course peeks of Spring 17 Dior!

Dior-Spring-2017-Makeup-Collection-2.jpg
(chicprofile)

fur4elise

More highlighting gorgeousness!!!
Cover FX Perfect Light Highlighting Powders. (CFX & Sephora)
perfectlight_candlelight_600x600.jpg
I for one, have found the CFX Drops to cause a tad of the oilies...but yay! Candlelight in powder form is genius for me!

Latest posts