New limited edition quad with star embossing?

kittkat

its up on NM .com

just placed my order
cheerleader.gif

ashievic

It is sold out pretty much every place. You might have to call a boat of load of stores, and hope they have one hiding. Then of course the lovely over priced ebay option, ugh....

Vineetha

Neiman Marcus online under new products ...go go go
I think its no longer listed on NM :(. But C, I am certain most of the macys/NM have got them, so you might have luck ordering via phone or checking local macys!!!
@walkingdead mine shipped yest but the delivery date is showing as tuesday since fedex dont work mondays!!
sigh.gif
I m hoping it updates to tomm lol!!

walkingdead

I think its no longer listed on NM :(. But C, I am certain most of the macys/NM have got them, so you might have luck ordering via phone or checking local macys!!! @walkingdead  mine shipped yest but the delivery date is showing as tuesday since fedex dont work mondays!! :sigh:  I m hoping it updates to tomm lol!!
Can't wait till you get yours! I hope C gets a hold of one.

Medgal07

I think its no longer listed on NM :(. But C, I am certain most of the macys/NM have got them, so you might have luck ordering via phone or checking local macys!!!
@walkingdead mine shipped yest but the delivery date is showing as tuesday since fedex dont work mondays!!
sigh.gif
I m hoping it updates to tomm lol!!
Yay!!!
th_thstars.gif
So glad you got one. I just got my shipping notice this evening----let out a huge sigh of relief! My estimated delivery date is Wednesday.
yahoo.gif

laserpants

I called a counter near me on Thursday and was told they had several, went by this morning and they had no idea what I was talking about haha. Told me I must have been thinking of last year's palette and clearly didn't believe me when I said it was a new limited edition one. I guess the first lady I spoke to thought I meant the holiday palette.

Oh well. I'll just look at your lovely swatches!

Latest posts