New limited edition quad with star embossing?

EllaS

Ella - I forgot you - so happy for you too. It is really pretty and tiny -- I haven't touched it yet too!
No problem walkingdead! Thank you! So glad you snagged one too! It really is so gorgeous. Definitely worth savoring a bit before diving in :)

Medgal07

Yay @Medgal07 and @Vineetha ! Me three!!
yahoo.gif

I haven't swatched it yet. Too pretty.

Woo hoo
th_thstars.gif
---I haven't yet swatched mine either. I'm just so, so glad we were able to get it
yahoo.gif

purplemaren

Urg. I'm gonna have to start calling random counters tomorrow. I checked all three counters at my preferred mall, and they don't have it. Grrr.

Icecaramellatte

I already got this quad but I inquired at the Bloomies counter about the eyeliners to avoid walking over to Saks or Bergdorf where I saw them and the SA tells me they are part of the Dubai collection coming out on Black Friday. Well, I thought it was just the quad that was part of the Dubai collection. She said preorders start tomorrow. I told her everyone else was already selling it. I should have asked about the quad for you guys but I wasn't thinking of it. I hightailed it to Bergdorf to get the eyeliners figuring by the time I knew I wanted it, it would be gone.

Medgal07

I already got this quad but I inquired at the Bloomies counter about the eyeliners to avoid walking over to Saks or Bergdorf where I saw them and the SA tells me they are part of the Dubai collection coming out on Black Friday. Well, I thought it was just the quad that was part of the Dubai collection. She said preorders start tomorrow. I told her everyone else was already selling it. I should have asked about the quad for you guys but I wasn't thinking of it. I hightailed it to Bergdorf to get the eyeliners figuring by the time I knew I wanted it, it would be gone.
Maybe that's why some Neiman's stores haven't gotten it yet. I ordered mine from Neiman's online over a week
ago and I think I got the last one, but some stores are still waiting to get them in. The Chanel boutiques had them
pretty early too. I can wait for the eyeliners.

Icecaramellatte

I thought I could wait too. I don't know how I ended up with all 3 today. Plus I picked up blue boy and a gloss. I was only supposed to get Cocorange. But the SA at Saks said there were only 2 liners and the pink was a lip liner. Not true. I think she was confusing one of the new pink lip liners with the collection I was talking about. When I got to Bergdorf to get Cocorange, I asked how many of the pink and blue they had and was told 4. So that sealed it. Plus, if it is going to be a Black Friday collection, I knew it would be problematic to get later. Plus I went to the store at least twice to look at it. I don't think the blue is all that usual. I have a few turquoise and bright blue liners and a pink one too. A few of the blue and the pink are liquid liners though, Lancôme art liners and the ysl blue one. I'm so bad. I was only supposed to get the tom ford lipstick and go back home and I picked up all this Chanel stuff plus two ysl lipsticks. At this rate I don't know if I'll have dough for the sephora sale.

Medgal07

I thought I could wait too. I don't know how I ended up with all 3 today. Plus I picked up blue boy and a gloss. I was only supposed to get Cocorange. But the SA at Saks said there were only 2 liners and the pink was a lip liner. Not true. I think she was confusing one of the new pink lip liners with the collection I was talking about. When I got to Bergdorf to get Cocorange, I asked how many of the pink and blue they had and was told 4. So that sealed it. Plus, if it is going to be a Black Friday collection, I knew it would be problematic to get later. Plus I went to the store at least twice to look at it. I don't think the blue is all that usual. I have a few turquoise and bright blue liners and a pink one too. A few of the blue and the pink are liquid liners though, Lancôme art liners and the ysl blue one. I'm so bad. I was only supposed to get the tom ford lipstick and go back home and I picked up all this Chanel stuff plus two ysl lipsticks. At this rate I don't know if I'll have dough for the sephora sale.
I'm glad you nabbed Blue Boy---I haven't seen it online in a while Did you get the Chanel holiday stuff?

Medgal07

In case anyone wanted this, it's back up on Neiman Marcus again.
Nice Peanut!!! Here's the link so you don't have to search for it: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CHANEL/MAKEUP/EYES/EYESHADOW/cat39480738_cat38950733_cat38670745/c.cat?

Alysse011

I just used the link to check and see if it's at my Neiman's. It says it's available. I may go check it out during lunch but I'm not sure if I should... I may immediately be drawn in to the fact it is LE and buy it. Hmmm

Medgal07

I just used the link to check and see if it's at my Neiman's. It says it's available. I may go check it out during lunch but I'm not sure if I should... I may immediately be drawn in to the fact it is LE and buy it. Hmmm
It didn't stick around too long the last time it was up on Neiman's. Hopefully some other stores will get it too, thus maybe keeping it around for a while. I'm waiting for the
Charlotte Tilbury palette that looks eerily similar to this one to come out.

Vineetha

It didn't stick around too long the last time it was up on Neiman's. Hopefully some other stores will get it too, thus maybe keeping it around for a while. I'm waiting for the
Charlotte Tilbury palette that looks eerily similar to this one to come out.
but with different stars of course which we need
lol.gif