New limited edition quad with star embossing?

Medgal07

but with different stars of course which we need
lol.gif
Absolutely!
friends.gif
Minor difference as far as we can tell at this point---but a difference no less!
lmao.gif

Alysse011

Hahaha then I am glad to say I don't have the product overload disease quite yet. I am still happily staring at this gorgeous quad. They said they "weren't supposed to have it until Black Friday" and got a total of 9.

Medgal07

Hahaha then I am glad to say I don't have the product overload disease quite yet. I am still happily staring at this gorgeous quad. They said they "weren't supposed to have it until Black Friday" and got a total of 9.
That's great! I'm glad you were able to get one
thmbup.gif

Medgal07

Okay ladies----I'm wearing the palette today and I love it. I constructed a black smokey eye but I made it day-time appropriate by using Chanel Illusion De Ombre, Èbloui (bronze) as a base, to tone down the back eyeshadow. I used the bronzy brown shade in the crease and lower lash line and the gold to transition & blend . The cream shadow makes a beautiful brow highlight and I also used it in the inner corners. The end result was a gorgeous bronzy smokey eye. I used Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner Ambre Dore (gold) 911 in the waterline and it made my eyes just pop.
I used Tom Ford Savage (bronzy gold) blush and Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148 lipstick which actually looks like a rust color w/ a little brown. It's so classy and pretty. HOME RUN!!!

I will get a lot of use out of this palette!!!
heart.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Okay ladies----I'm wearing the palette today and I love it.  I constructed a black smokey eye but I made it day-time appropriate by using Chanel Illusion De Ombre, Èbloui (bronze) as a base, to tone down the back eyeshadow.  I used the bronzy brown shade in the crease and lower lash line and the gold to transition & blend .  The cream shadow makes a beautiful brow highlight and I also used it in the inner corners.  The end result was a gorgeous bronzy smokey eye.  I used Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner Ambre Dore (gold) 911 in the waterline and it made my eyes just pop.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I used Tom Ford Savage (bronzy gold) blush and Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148 lipstick which actually looks like a rust color w/ a little brown.  It's so classy and pretty.  HOME RUN!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I will get a lot of use out of this palette!!!:heart: [/COLOR]
That sounds lovely!! I love the coordinated look that went with it!!! Totally pretty Meddy :pretty: I am planning to use the quad this weekend. I hope I love it too!!

Medgal07

That sounds lovely!! I love the coordinated look that went with it!!! Totally pretty Meddy
pretty.gif
I am planning to use the quad this weekend. I hope I love it too!!
Thank you. I have yet to use the holiday palette so I think I'll try to fit that one in this weekend.

Alysse011

[COLOR=0000FF]Okay ladies----I'm wearing the palette today and I love it.  I constructed a black smokey eye but I made it day-time appropriate by using Chanel Illusion De Ombre, Èbloui (bronze) as a base, to tone down the back eyeshadow.  I used the bronzy brown shade in the crease and lower lash line and the gold to transition & blend .  The cream shadow makes a beautiful brow highlight and I also used it in the inner corners.  The end result was a gorgeous bronzy smokey eye.  I used Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner Ambre Dore (gold) 911 in the waterline and it made my eyes just pop.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I used Tom Ford Savage (bronzy gold) blush and Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148 lipstick which actually looks like a rust color w/ a little brown.  It's so classy and pretty.  HOME RUN!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I will get a lot of use out of this palette!!!:heart: [/COLOR]
That sounds so lovely! I may copy you this weekend haha. I used mine today. It's a toned down look since I'm at work. I used the white gold color as a brow bone and inner corner highlight. I used the gold all over my lid (this shade is so stunning!) and the brown on my outer V/blended in the crease. I used the black as a liner and ran the brown color under my lower lash line. I'm thrilled with this little palette and think I will bring it with me when I travel for work next week!

Medgal07

That sounds so lovely! I may copy you this weekend haha. I used mine today. It's a toned down look since I'm at work. I used the white gold color as a brow bone and inner corner highlight. I used the gold all over my lid (this shade is so stunning!) and the brown on my outer V/blended in the crease. I used the black as a liner and ran the brown color under my lower lash line. I'm thrilled with this little palette and think I will bring it with me when I travel for work next week!
Oh that's so awesome. I love its versatility---you can use it for an everyday or business look, or a night out look, which I really want to try soon.

Medgal07

That sounds lovely!! I love the coordinated look that went with it!!! Totally pretty Meddy
pretty.gif
I am planning to use the quad this weekend. I hope I love it too!!
Thank you Vin. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. When I go for the night-out look with this palette I'll wear MAC Blackground (black) paint pot or Chanel Illusion D’
Ombre, Mirifique (black cream shadow w/shimmer) as a base for the black shadow.