New limited edition quad with star embossing?

laurennnxox

How is everyone liking this palette? It's still available and I'm suddenly very tempted by it.
eyelove.gif
Not sure why I wasn't before.

laurennnxox

I love this palette. It performs well and worth the money you spent for it.
Good to know! I hope it sticks around online a little while longer. I believe I saw a tester for it at my local Saks. Though they might not have any in stock... I'd like to swatch! I go home this weekend. :)

Mimi702

How is everyone liking this palette? It's still available and I'm suddenly very tempted by it.
eyelove.gif
I really love this palette. Definitely worth the money since it's beautiful, performs great & the colors can be worn both subtle or dramatic.

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
I LOVE it!!!! I'v worn it in a classic smokey eye and a neutral bronze look. It's awesome!!! It's everywhere now
Lauren and it's a good one to have.
poke.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] I still have not yet used Fallen Angel.....product overload!!!![/COLOR]    :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]OMG...that's a riot.  I've only used mine twice and the stars are still pretty visible!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   It's awfully nice to work with and It results in amazing eye looks!!!![/COLOR]
If u used the Chanel first u might see a difference with the CT tilbury's FA palette quality. Lol. My stars are gone! Lol.

Latest posts