ColourPop

thefbomb

I wonder what size these are. I want one of the sets. Maybe one for me and a gift but I don't know which to get. I've never tried their liquid lipsticks

Rinstar

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 10_Fotor.jpg

Just ordered! I've been waiting for awhile to see whatever discount they would offer this week, so I couldn't wait anymore! Got $10 off, that's like 2 free e/s or lippies.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I finally caved and purchased the Strobing II Kit along with Foxy on Wednesday when they first started the discounts (I wish I would have waited and got the Strobing II kit when it went down to $25 on Black Friday though but I didn't know that it was going to be marked down. I emailed them and asked if they could refund the difference since I had just purchased it a day or two before they marked it down but they said no). They arrived yesterday and I can't wait to use the products! I already have full sizes of More Better and Tulle but I wanted to get the other shades without committing to full sizes. Anyways, have you ladies seen the new collaboration set that is coming out on December 2nd? The collaboration is with makeup artist Jamie Greenburg.

12299012_1515057008820569_376926845_n.jpg

Rinstar

I finally caved and purchased the Strobing II Kit along with Foxy on Wednesday when they first started the discounts (I wish I would have waited and got the Strobing II kit when it went down to $25 on Black Friday though but I didn't know that it was going to be marked down. I emailed them and asked if they could refund the difference since I had just purchased it a day or two before they marked it down but they said no). They arrived yesterday and I can't wait to use the products! I already have full sizes of More Better and Tulle but I wanted to get the other shades without committing to full sizes. Anyways, have you ladies seen the new collaboration set that is coming out on December 2nd? The collaboration is with makeup artist Jamie Greenburg.

12299012_1515057008820569_376926845_n.jpg

Saw this and want! I also saw that we are supposed to be able to purchase these items individually as well. That's nice because I have Double Dip already and don't need anymore black/brown eyeliners, so I may just get the berry blush, the bronze highlighter and the red lippie. But then again, I like that bag a lot...

slowlikehoney

I got my Black Friday order today and I gotta say, I'm loving the pencil eye liners so far. They look great on the waterline.

GreenEyedAllie

Saw this and want! I also saw that we are supposed to be able to purchase these items individually as well. That's nice because I have Double Dip already and don't need anymore black/brown eyeliners, so I may just get the berry blush, the bronze highlighter and the red lippie. But then again, I like that bag a lot...

I just wish they would stop doubling up on gel cremes. Make a kit with the liner and a kit with the pot....I neither need nor want BOTH.

GreenEyedAllie

I bought both liquid lip mini kits since I only have a couple full-sized ones. Glitter from the 'new' set is AMAZING!!!! Love love love! It is prettier on me than More Better (which is also super nice on me), and it dries down faster and is more transfer proof (not 100%) though.

Kaidan

There's a new eye shadow called Puppy Love and it's for a good cause. This is my first purchase but the shipping to Puerto Rico is insane. It's like paying for 4 of the eye shadows.

dash4

There's a new eye shadow called Puppy Love and it's for a good cause. This is my first purchase but the shipping to Puerto Rico is insane. It's like paying for 4 of the eye shadows.

Oh nice! I am a dog lover, so that makes me happy. I just made an order ( a week ago ) but if it's still around next time I order - I will throw it in, even if it isn't a shade I would pick on my own. That sucks about shipping being so high for PR. :(

I just checked on my order from December 1st and it is still "processing".. I just ordered some matte shadows, because as much as I wasn't that big of a fan in the beginning - I have started to like them. Sometimes I use them as a base and put shadows over them.. and my eye makeup would budge even a bit for upwards to 14 hours. Those things stick like glue, even without primer.. it is crazy.

I bought a backup of Central Perk because I have been using the heck out of it. I love it so much.

mollyv6

I just ordered this one as well! This will be my first order from ColourPop, so I hope I like their stuff.

Trashcult

That's a really nice selection of colors and I really like the bag!

dash4

Did they reformulate their liquid lipsticks? I heard someone claim they did... but I hadn't heard about that?

(And since I can not get the search function to work within the threads, I can't even search.. boo. :sad: )

keridabeenfabb

I have to say that I don't really care for the lippies at all. They don't seem "ultra matte" to me. The color bleeds at the slightest touch and once the color fades I get this weird white ring where my lips meet. The colors are nice I guess this is what u get for the price

Rinstar

Use code elfedup for $5 off your order. I just ordered the Puppy e/s and Donut l/s. I don't need a lot of stuff, but that's like getting the e/s for free, so I couldn't resist.

Latest posts