ColourPop

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have to say that I don't really care for the lippies at all. They don't seem "ultra matte" to me. The color bleeds at the slightest touch and once the color fades I get this weird white ring where my lips meet. The colors are nice I guess this is what u get for the price

I've heard of the white ring thing happening with higher end lippies, too, particularly ones with a white base. I'm not sure if that's the cause or if it's a body chemistry thing. But it isn't a case of "you get what you pay for".

leonah

are their liquid mattes worth buying? I really like trap and a few other colors but not sure.also a bit interested in their lip liners and lippie stix. how are they?

Twinkle_Twinkle

are their liquid mattes worth buying? I really like trap and a few other colors but not sure.also a bit interested in their lip liners and lippie stix. how are they?

I like the Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. I have four and I like them a lot, particularly the more unique shades like Dr. M, Be-Dazzled, and Jellies. I also have about 4 or so of the Lippie Stix and a couple of the corresponding liners. Most of the shades I have a matte and I like them. HTH.

dash4

Just got to say - I really don't care for their potted gel liners. They are so dry. I can get them to work but it is a bit of a struggle. I bought some to use a base but that definitely is not going to happen. I might try to mix it with some isododecane (sort of like Inglot's duraline) and see if I can make them more creamy.

Best O is the prettiest color though.

EDIT: I got the Fanny Pack highlighter - and like others have said.. it is very similar to Becca's Pearl.

Indieprincess

Just got to say - I really don't care for their potted gel liners. They are so dry. I can get them to work but it is a bit of a struggle. I bought some to use a base but that definitely is not going to happen. I might try to mix it with some isododecane (sort of like Inglot's duraline) and see if I can make them more creamy.

Best O is the prettiest color though.

EDIT: I got the Fanny Pack highlighter - and like others have said.. it is very similar to Becca's Pearl.

I have the same issue with the Gel Pots. I have Get Paid and it's so dry and flaky.

slowlikehoney

Kathleenlights' new eye shadow quad! Launching on the 26th. There are two lipsticks and lip pencils as well but no swatches yet.

12338888_453138744871448_289809846_n.jpg
12338676_944322545662519_812371075_n.jpg

You can buy the quad as a whole or individually.

MzBrownBeauty

I have Trap and really like it. I own 9 of their liquid lipsticks and two of them are a little streaky but the rest are really fantastic.

nt234

I'm digging both Aquarius and Taurus! And I'm a Taurus, so I might get that because of the name alone. lol.

I recently got Beeper, Kapow, and Teeny Tiny ultra matte lipsticks and Grunge lippie pencil. I was sent the Grunge lippiestix instead of the lippie pencil, and I actually like how it looks on me. I was sent the lippie pencil today, so I'll see how it is. I really like how Beeper and Teeny Tiny look on me, but I'm still not a huge fan of the formula. I've been trying to play around with different lip liners and Kapow, but so far, it still makes my complexion look dull.

shontay07108

I got Where the Night Is palette and the Aquarius lipstick and pencil. I'm not crazy about the Aquarius color, but I had to get it since it's my sign.

GreenEyedAllie

Loving the look of the stuff that launched today. I can't decide what to get.

(Mostly commenting to resubscribe since unsubscribing is too effing easy to do accidentally on mobile.)

Rinstar

I got Telepathy and Weenie from the new Kathleen Lights set. I was excited to see they also had the old set up individually, so I got Blaze and Cornelius. And I threw in Santos, it looks so good on Temptalia!

slowlikehoney

I got the new eye shadow quad and both lippies + pencils. I've been a fan of everything Kathleen has come up with in her collabs.

Faith05Hope07

I've finally have been able to learn how to navigate this new site. It has definitely been a learning curve for me. Did any of my brown girls order puppy love? I would love to see a swatch.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Yesterday, I bought the Where The Night Is quad and two Ultra Matte Lips in Teeny Tiny and Chilly Chill (I've been obsessed with these kinds of shades lately). I was initially a bit on the fence about purchasing the Where The Night Is quad, however, I watched this video of Jackie Aina incorporating all 4 eyeshadows into a single eye look and it is absolutely gorgeous!

[video=youtube;4k2uMfwU6O4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2uMfwU6O4[/video]

Latest posts