ColourPop

shontay07108

I got my package today w/ the WTNI palette and the Aquarius lip duo. The lip duo, without trying it on, looks like a dud to me. The color is just blah. So much so that I wasn't compelled to try it on, but I'll get to it. I am really happy with the shadows upon swatching, though. They are crazy pigmented. The rose gold, weenie, is to die for.

elegant-one

Weenie...so funny!

Well, I loaded up my shopping cart but haven't ordered yet. I love a lot of the shades but I'm so unsure if I will like the product line. So, in full honesty....but I don't want this to sound snooty at all, just being real here...I'm so used to loving high end makeup that the thought of pay paying 5-6 dollars for a product makes me skeptical. I don't want to order a bunch & then hate it. If the colors & quality are good than I'll be happy.

Shontay did share some of her insight with me earlier :kisskiss:
So talk to me people :call::secret::saythat::scared::hmm:

GreenEyedAllie

Weenie...so funny!

Well, I loaded up my shopping cart but haven't ordered yet. I love a lot of the shades but I'm so unsure if I will like the product line. So, in full honesty....but I don't want this to sound snooty at all, just being real here...I'm so used to loving high end makeup that the thought of pay paying 5-6 dollars for a product makes me skeptical. I don't want to order a bunch & then hate it. If the colors & quality are good than I'll be happy.

You know how I roll. These shadows are some of the best product ever. I didn't buy any HE shadows for months after starting these. For me, best results are by applying and blending using fingers and NO primer. No fading, fall out or creasing for 10-12+ hrs. I hate they're all singles. You have to close them tightly to keep from drying out. LOVE these...pretty much every one I have. I'll swatch for you if I have it since we're similar.

I like, don't love the lippie stix...prefer creme formula. Their mates are drying and transfer on me.

I really like their liquid lippies...strongly prefer Jeffree Star, though, even with savings. These are a mixed bag. All the colors are gorgeous. They do dry down darker than tube, especially in our skin tone. Some fade unevenly ( most don't), some are patchy (most aren't), some transfer (most don't at all/much), and most dry really fast.

I only have 1 cheek product so far and honestly don't really like it, but most people LOVE them.

I love the gel liners (not pots) for the $$. Creamy, nice shade range and last. Fragile, so don't over extend when applying.

I don't have any lip liners, but again, ladies into that seem to be fans of the line.

Sometimes slow shipping, but often $5 off code (so a free shadow or lippie). $30 free ship.

elegant-one

You know how I roll. These shadows are some of the best product ever. I didn't buy any HE shadows for months after starting these. For me, best results are by applying and blending using fingers and NO primer. No fading, fall out or creasing for 10-12+ hrs. I hate they're all singles. You have to close them tightly to keep from drying out. LOVE these...pretty much every one I have. I'll swatch for you if I have it since we're similar.

I like, don't love the lippie stix...prefer creme formula. Their mates are drying and transfer on me.

I really like their liquid lippies...strongly prefer Jeffree Star, though, even with savings. These are a mixed bag. All the colors are gorgeous. They do dry down darker than tube, especially in our skin tone. Some fade unevenly ( most don't), some are patchy (most aren't), some transfer (most don't at all/much), and most dry really fast.

I only have 1 cheek product so far and honestly don't really like it, but most people LOVE them.

I love the gel liners (not pots) for the $$. Creamy, nice shade range and last. Fragile, so don't over extend when applying.

I don't have any lip liners, but again, ladies into that seem to be fans of the line.

Sometimes slow shipping, but often $5 off code (so a free shadow or lippie). $30 free ship.
:thankyou::wow: That is a great breakdown hun - THANK YOU so much! That really helps me! I mostly have the lip liners, liquid lippies, 3 lippie stix & an eyeshadow.

allthingsglam

Hi elegant I loveeeee the shadows and the liquid lipsticks and the lip liners the highlighters
the bronzer are ok I think my least fave are the lippie sticks I do have some that I love and will never part with but I love cp one of my best makup finds in 2015:)

CrimsonQuill157

Weenie...so funny!

I've tried the shadows, lippie stix, and liquid lipsticks. I LOVE the lippie stix. Very creamy and go on really well, and have good staying power. The liquid lipsticks... depends on the shade. More Better was super drying and flaky, but Chilly Chili is very nice. I can't say one way or another on the shadows as I've only tried once or twice.

elegant-one

Hi elegant I loveeeee the shadows and the liquid lipsticks and the lip liners the highlighters
the bronzer are ok I think my least fave are the lippie sticks I do have some that I love and will never part with but I love cp one of my best makup finds in 2015:)

My DEAR GLAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!:kisskiss:Hey...I've missed you! Thanks for letting me know that you love the line too. I placed an order for a bunch of lip liners, eyeshadows, one stick & 2 liquid lipsticks today.

elegant-one

I've tried the shadows, lippie stix, and liquid lipsticks. I LOVE the lippie stix. Very creamy and go on really well, and have good staying power. The liquid lipsticks... depends on the shade. More Better was super drying and flaky, but Chilly Chili is very nice. I can't say one way or another on the shadows as I've only tried once or twice.

Thanks for letting me know. I wanted to get more of the lippie stix but thought I would just try one to see if I like it first. Chilly Chili seemed to be a favorite.

DILLIGAF

Your avvy pic is stunning!!! What color lippie are you wearing?

TwiggyPop

Weenie...so funny!

I was also skeptical, but I figured I would spend at least $30 for free shipping to see if I liked anything. I went for a couple highlighters, a blush, a shadow and a couple liquid lippies. Since then I bought a few more highlighters, a couple more blushes, a few more shadows, liquid lippies and a lipstick. My cart I'm about to checkout now is 3 more shadows and a lipstick.

Needless to say, I love the brand!! The shadows, blushes and highlighters feel like nothing I've ever felt before, the wear time is great and the application took a couple minutes to figure out, but once I got it I was so happy with it. The application depends on the placement of the shadow, but either way is still easy. If I use the color on my lid I use my fingers and blend with a fluffy brush, in the crease I use my tapered brush. I think it blends easier with a brush.
The liquid lippies are amazing! One of my top 2 favorite liquid lipstick formulas. My lips are dry, but as long as I exfoliate and wear a good lip balm while I'm doing my makeup, when I'm ready to do my lipstick it wipe off my balm and put on my lipstick and it's awesome! It's easy to put on, doesn't feel cakey and the wear time is great!
The lipsticks are just lipsticks, I have nothing bad to say about them, but they're not nearly as good as high end lipsticks.

Overall, they're very affordable, but don't look affordable. Lol! When people ask me what lipstick I'm wearing they can't believe my lipstick does that budge and only costs $6.

elegant-one

I was also skeptical, but I figured I would spend at least $30 for free shipping to see if I liked anything. I went for a couple highlighters, a blush, a shadow and a couple liquid lippies. Since then I bought a few more highlighters, a couple more blushes, a few more shadows, liquid lippies and a lipstick. My cart I'm about to checkout now is 3 more shadows and a lipstick.

Needless to say, I love the brand!! The shadows, blushes and highlighters feel like nothing I've ever felt before, the wear time is great and the application took a couple minutes to figure out, but once I got it I was so happy with it. The application depends on the placement of the shadow, but either way is still easy. If I use the color on my lid I use my fingers and blend with a fluffy brush, in the crease I use my tapered brush. I think it blends easier with a brush.
The liquid lippies are amazing! One of my top 2 favorite liquid lipstick formulas. My lips are dry, but as long as I exfoliate and wear a good lip balm while I'm doing my makeup, when I'm ready to do my lipstick it wipe off my balm and put on my lipstick and it's awesome! It's easy to put on, doesn't feel cakey and the wear time is great!
The lipsticks are just lipsticks, I have nothing bad to say about them, but they're not nearly as good as high end lipsticks.

Overall, they're very affordable, but don't look affordable. Lol! When people ask me what lipstick I'm wearing they can't believe my lipstick does that budge and only costs $6.

:wavey: Hey! Soooo weird, I woke up thinking about you this morning & I don't know why & then...here you are :wow::five:

Thanks for all the info! My order shipped & should be here early this week. I'm excited to test everything. Do you have a favorite liquid lip shade? I added several more things to my cart.

elegant-one

I just got my Colourpop order today & I absolutely LOVE LOVE everything!!! Love all 8 lip pencils. They are amazing. Love the eyeshadow & the liquid lipsticks very much. HAPPY :icon_cheers: Thanks to all of you!!!

I used Grunge liner with Trap liquid lipstick :cloud9: love it.

Rinstar

I just got my Colourpop order today & I absolutely LOVE LOVE everything!!! Love all 8 lip pencils. They are amazing. Love the eyeshadow & the liquid lipsticks very much. HAPPY :icon_cheers: Thanks to all of you!!!

Woooohooo another convert!

Rinstar

:) YES! I was just there trying to figure out what to get next. I cannot believe the quality for the price. :hmm: The liquid lippie stayed on my lips perfectly all day even through eating saucey pasta tonight. Huh? :)

Did you get eyeshadows? I barely wear any other brand's e/s anymore. I wear ColourPop almost every day!

TwiggyPop

:wavey: Hey! Soooo weird, I woke up thinking about you this morning & I don't know why & then...here you are :wow::five:

Thanks for all the info! My order shipped & should be here early this week. I'm excited to test everything. Do you have a favorite liquid lip shade? I added several more things to my cart.

Aww, cute!
My 3 favorite liquid lipstick shades are Solow, Clueless and Creeper. My sister wears Bumble a lot and it looks awesome on her, but I don't think I can pull it off.

The order I was just telling you I was about to check out with has Trap. Lol. I realized I didn't have a nude liquid lipstick so I ordered it along with Lumiere lipstick, So Quiche eyeshadow, Puppy Love, Bill and Girly.
I hate their shipping wait so even though I ordered on the 10th I probably won't get my order until Wednesday. I shouldn't order from them until I have orders coming in from about 3 or 4 different places so I won't feel like it's taking so long. Haha.

:) YES! I was just there trying to figure out what to get next. I cannot believe the quality for the price. :hmm: The liquid lippie stayed on my lips perfectly all day even through eating saucey pasta tonight. Huh? :)

I'm so glad you like everything! I'm still kicking myself for not getting into them sooner because they have so many awesome shadows, blushes and highlighters that are dupes for things that I already spent $20+ on.
I still haven't ordered any of their lip pencils or eyeliners yet though. Do you like the lip pencils? What shadow did you get?

nudibelle

I am making an order
I'm sold

Temptalia loves the eyeshadows and I saw some the liquid lipsticks colors look great
Im abt to do some damage

Latest posts