ColourPop

Mayanas

Im getting my Karruche order tomorrow??????

I dont like much the satín formula but i have 5 on my list after of swatches i saw.

Anneri

Are there any codes atm? I tried thanksbabe, but got 'Coupon usage limit has been reached'? (I've never ordered before.)

Twinkle_Twinkle

I wonder how Kae compares to Limbo? I'm interested in it, but I also don't want it too look like my lips match my skin color or that it's just barely lighter than my skintone. I'm afraid it might look weird...

Got my KaePop order yesterday. Her logo on clear stickers is on top. Everything I got is nice.

View attachment 52132

View attachment 52133

View attachment 52135
I'm wearing Kae on my lips, Beverly and Sunset Blvd on my lids (with UD Gwen Palette and liners (LSD and waterline in Legend)) and Glo-Up on cheekbones. I'll find a better pic of the highlighter...

Shars

This looks fab on you. I really like the lip colors but I don't know about the formula. Are these supposed to be matte. I've seen some pics of people wearing them on IG and they do not look matte.

The previous formula is definitely flat matte but not like dehydrated lips matte. I quite liked the original formula. I'm not sure about this new formula though.

Myth

Their Snapchat (colourpopco) showed great swatches of the new Satin liquid lipsticks in bright sunlight & on 3 different skin tones

laurennnxox

Their Snapchat (colourpopco) showed great swatches of the new Satin liquid lipsticks in bright sunlight & on 3 different skin tones

yes, i saw this! I seriously am glad I made a snapchat-- even if it's just for following brands and youtubers and getting sneak peeks, lol.

montREALady

Curious about these. I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks, because almost all of them are drying on me, but I'm wondering if these will be better because they're a satin finish. I feel like Prim and Petit Four are calling my name.
I'm hoping so. Petit Four is giving me a NYX Stone Fox Liquid Suede vibe. It's blueish on me.

Excited for Marshmallow, I've been hunting for a shade like that for ages. I wish there was a matching liner though.
There is a matching liner and me too, I want Marshmallow...certain swatches make it look weird though.

Nice!!

I wonder how Kae compares to Limbo? I'm interested in it, but I also don't want it too look like my lips match my skin color or that it's just barely lighter than my skintone. I'm afraid it might look weird...
I totally know what you mean. I don't have Limbo though :(

This looks fab on you. I really like the lip colors but I don't know about the formula. Are these supposed to be matte. I've seen some pics of people wearing them on IG and they do not look matte.
Thanks. These two are matte on me. The only two I own. Some ppl are actually complaining about the Rooch formula in a CP FB group I belong to. Saying it peels off, etc. I haven't had that issue.

I think they changed the release date to the 25th.
Yeah, I've heard around 10am ET. My KaePop order confirmation was at 10:27am.

yes, i saw this! I seriously am glad I made a snapchat-- even if it's just for following brands and youtubers and getting sneak peeks, lol.

That's why I got Periscope! I just got a Snapchat for the same reason but I don't find it as user-friendly. Maybe if I started with it before Periscope. I don't like that when I start Snapchat it goes automatically into selfie mode for me to broadcast. On Periscope you have to click that option.

Latest posts