ColourPop

KGeezy

I ordered Tansy, TooLips and Mess Around. I'm still undecided about Marshmellow. I love the color but I think it might give me tyrone biggums teas lmao. I 'll wait for more swatches on woc

slowlikehoney

I picked up Echo Park, Frick N' Frack, and the Dopey lip pencil because the ultra satin liquid lip was sold out by the time I got around to ordering. Excited to test them out!

Rinstar

I can't wait for CP's brow stuff... definitely going to pick up 2 pencils (the taupe shade and the auburn shade) and maybe one of the pots of brow stuff.

Haven

I have another cart full of products that I am struggling to narrow down. Need to eliminate a bunch of things before I can hit submit.

GreenEyedAllie

Free limited edition lippie stix for $10 or more purchases (automatically adds to cart)! Limited quantities! It's celebrating 2 million follows on IG. It's a bright pink/magenta in their new Matte X formula (which is awesome).

Shars

has anyone had issues with the color separating with the Ultra Matte Glosses?

I don't own any of the glossed but I've had that happen with a few of the Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks. Usually a shake is fine to go back to normal.

Free limited edition lippie stix for $10 or more purchases (automatically adds to cart)! Limited quantities! It's celebrating 2 million follows on IG. It's a bright pink/magenta in their new Matte X formula (which is awesome).

Eeek! I will not buy more items..... I will not buy more items..... :type:

montREALady

Ooooh, I like the looks of Toolips. I think it would be too dark for me though.
I think you can work it.

"like"

really miss the like button
Thanks!

has anyone had issues with the color separating with the Ultra Matte Glosses?
Yeah, just mix it with the wand.

I got it last night in a mad rush when it launched and it's still there all now.

I don't own any of the glossed but I've had that happen with a few of the Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks. Usually a shake is fine to go back to normal.

Eeek! I will not buy more items..... I will not buy more items..... :type:

There's an Ipsy code for $5 off now since they're giving out Wisp in some of their bags. ipsycolourpop

montREALady

AGH! They are dc'ing puppy love. Must buy backups!

Yeah I had ordered one before they announced that and got it on Friday and fell in love so I bought 3 more. 1 for someone else.

849cc2a8-03fb-4965-be21-8bef6f94795a_wm.jpg
^My last order + Poppin':
res_1458048073008_wm.jpg
(Natural lighting)

d2b878d7-ea89-4b5d-95d8-54e640968b74_wm.jpg
Got the Bite gloss in my Essence Beauty Box

TraceyMc

I heard recently that Colourpop are going to start shipping to the UK & other international destinations in July , anyone else heard that ??

leonah

I heard recently that Colourpop are going to start shipping to the UK & other international destinations in July , anyone else heard that ??

I saw a rumour on that too lurking around on instagram but not sure if it's true though. but I sure hope so! about time they expand worldwide like almost every other brand.

Latest posts