ColourPop

montREALady

I heard recently that Colourpop are going to start shipping to the UK & other international destinations in July , anyone else heard that ??

I saw a rumour on that too lurking around on instagram but not sure if it's true though. but I sure hope so! about time they expand worldwide like almost every other brand.

I heard this too but seriously, they can barely handle the orders they have now much less to expand!

Mayanas

I dont know how multi quote :(

But i bought just the colors i know im going to wear. (No brights colors)I just need Dopey and Thats it.

Mayanas

leonah

I heard this too but seriously, they can barely handle the orders they have now much less to expand!

maybe that's why they have not gone worldwide yet although I do feel that it's unfair that they ship to australia and so on but not worldwide..

laurennnxox

Any news on when they will restock dopey? Been waiting for that as well.

Hopefully soon. I was hoping this wouldn't end up like Boba, going OOS and then never returning. I'd be really disappointed.

However, on snapchat MakeupbyJesi (YTer) was at their factory and they were making more Dopey. That was a few weeks ago though, so I'm hoping it'll be back soon!

GreenEyedAllie

Hopefully soon. I was hoping this wouldn't end up like Boba, going OOS and then never returning. I'd be really disappointed.

However, on snapchat MakeupbyJesi (YTer) was at their factory and they were making more Dopey. That was a few weeks ago though, so I'm hoping it'll be back soon!

I was so mad about Boba. I really really wanted it.

laurennnxox

I was so mad about Boba. I really really wanted it.

SAME! And I had even emailed them ages ago about restocking Boba, and they were like "We don't have a date yet, but it's coming back! Don't worry babezzz xoxo" or however they talk to their customers through email, lol. (Can you tell that grinds my gears?) Anyway, It's like they forgot about it. So infuriating. You'd think for something that sold out so quick, they'd wanna make more instead of discontinuing it.

GreenEyedAllie

SAME! And I had even emailed them ages ago about restocking Boba, and they were like "We don't have a date yet, but it's coming back! Don't worry babezzz xoxo" or however they talk to their customers through email, lol. (Can you tell that grinds my gears?) Anyway, It's like they forgot about it. So infuriating. You'd think for something that sold out so quick, they'd wanna make more instead of discontinuing it.

ME TOO!!!!!!! I nearly lost it when they wrote to me like that about a broken product they sent me.

Haven

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts