NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

CCKK

What do people think about the Dead of Summer palette. I have NEVER tried these dual intensity items but pictures I have seen
thud.gif

absolutly gorgeous. I need that blush in my life and its got me looking at the shadow too. I bought Stud and never sleeps Monday and love em

Kaidan

I went to Sephora yesterday to check out the collection, or rather say bits of the collection. They only had two left of Vengeful dual intensity blush duo, so I picked one and Stud. I am relatively new to Nars so Stud is my first regular eye shadow from the brand. I thought I'd resist Stud because I'm more interested in the Dead of Summer palette (which they didn't had, boo) but it swatched so pretty that impossible not to pick one up. They had a lot of the blush palette (the Sephora exclusive) and very few of the Killer Heals set. The blush palette was nice but nothing special imo. The star of the collection was Vengeful dual intensity blush duo but it's probably because of the highlighter half because the tester looked like it went to hell and back. I was going to skip it because of the red brick blush, but I applied a very light amount on my cheeks and it looked gorgeous. The highlighter part is a winner too and I have nothing like this blush duo (I prefer neutral blushes over vibrant ones) so it was a great purchase. If you're in Puerto Rico, make sure to check the collection before the weekend because everything (especially the di blush duo and the eyeshadows) is selling fast. I forgot to look at the lipsticks, but the two glosses that they had were pretty. I'll wait a little for the pink gloss, but it looks like I'll have to order online or check out in person the Dead of Summer palette via Nordstrom.

Shars

I'm actually relieved
girlhaha.gif
. I already have Luster in full size and Laguna in some palette. I can always get Paloma as a refill.

I'm guessing you mean the Despair palette? I love the packaging on that one but I feel like it may be too dark for me. Blame It On NARS would probably work better colour-wise but then I already have Daydream and it doesn't have the Steven Klein artwork (the artwork is the main reason I want a palette tbh).

Besame Mucho looks lovely!
eyelove.gif

The glosses are a no-go because I don't wear the ones that I do have. They are definitely very pretty though.
Yes, the Despair palette is the one I meant lol. It is definitely darker - which is why it suits me better - but I wish they had skipped the brush and given me two more blushes for the price they were charging. Ah well. We need Besame Mucho!! It looks good on so many different skin tones from the swatches I've seen!

Shars

For all the UK/EU ladies, apparently there's a NARS pop up store at 15 Bateman Street in London until November 6th and they have the Steven Klein stuff. I don't know if they'll do phone orders and/or ship both in the UK or EU but it's worth a shot if any of you are still looking for items no longer online.

Vineetha

So i ended up with One shocking moment cheek palette, No Shame & Besame Mucho Lipstick, Stud and Dual Intensity Blush from the collection. I received everything except for Besame Mucho that just shipped and so far my fav from this collection is Stud & Vengeful Blush duo!!

Monsy

So i ended up with One shocking moment cheek palette, No Shame & Besame Mucho Lipstick, Stud and Dual Intensity Blush from the collection. I received everything except for Besame Mucho that just shipped and so far my fav from this collection is Stud & Vengeful Blush duo!!
great haul!

karlaedith

Im sooo exited!!! Stud appeared on the sephora site and grabbed it right away along with some 100 point rewards and a sample bag using a promo code, i just LOVE taupe shadows and this one looks so unique and beautiful:nanas:

Medgal07

Played with some of these last night. LOVE STUD! The dual intensity blush is nice as well. I thought it would be similar to almeria and a little lusty. Almeria is lighter, and A little lusty is red and this one is more raspberry, if that makes sense. LOL
Stud is really pretty but I think I'd get more use out of the next closet color---Armani Eye Tint # 18 Silver Mirage.

Kaidan

I agree with everyone I got the duo Vengeful today & I LOVE LOVE it!!! both shades are beautiful!
eyelove.gif
Yes!
pompom.gif
Both shades are beautiful and they match really well when combined. The blush duo looks beautiful on everyone and I really think that no one should miss out on it.

Happy belated birthday, elegant-one!
th_thstars.gif

Kisha

Thanks Kaidan! I agree, Stud is understated in pics. It's the pewter version of Outer Limits.