NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Monsy

Everyone needs Stud !
th_ymca.gif

elegant-one

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaidan
Happy belated birthday, elegant-one!
th_thstars.gif

Aww, thank you Kaiden dear, that is really sweet of you!
bouquet.gif

Medgal07

Thanks Medgal07. I've never tried Armani Eye Tints. You've now piqued my interest.
friends.gif
The Armani Eye Tints are easy to apply, they're pigmented and portable. I tend to forget about my single eyeshadows but I keep my Eye Tints out in full view in a decorative canister---in my face!!! When I see my items I'm more likely to use them. Not taking anything away from Stud-------it's gorgeous!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm having a really hard time gauging the size of the Despair Blush Palette. Is it the size of an iPhone6 or iPhone plus? Or two NARS blushes side by side?

CCKK

So, Mac and Nars have taken my money this year. Nars list and growing..Stud, Never Sleeps, Dead of Summer palette, Vengeful Blush! No Shame is appearing on the list too and wanting to revisit the giftsets. I was going to checkout and consider some UD gwen items on Nov 22 but Nars is giving it

CCKK

Loving No Shame with Fast life gloss but what would you wear Provoke gloss with. Recommendations please. Now, I love MAC too so if it works well with a l/s from there its cool too. Thank u in advance

pretty_melody

I hope sephora has it for when the vib sale starts. I hope they put up the dead of summer palette and the tearjerker set.

Shars

For all the US ladies, NARS' website seems to have an automatic 30% off when you click checkout!!! Plus, I was able to get free 2 day shipping with FedEx and 7% cashback with Mr. Rebates!!! Don't know how long the discount will be live but if you haven't already purchased.... go, go GO!

BuickMackane

For all the US ladies, NARS' website seems to have an automatic 30% off when you click checkout!!! Plus, I was able to get free 2 day shipping with FedEx and 7% cashback with Mr. Rebates!!! Don't know how long the discount will be live but if you haven't already purchased.... go, go GO!
icon_eek.gif

Wow. This is brilliant. I wish NARS.eu would do stuff like this every now and again.

Vineetha

For all the US ladies, NARS' website seems to have an automatic 30% off when you click checkout!!! Plus, I was able to get free 2 day shipping with FedEx and 7% cashback with Mr. Rebates!!! Don't know how long the discount will be live but if you haven't already purchased.... go, go G
I was able to price match with Nordstrom!!
pompom.gif

Shars

Yup!
pompom.gif

I ordered Stud, Besame Mucho and No Shame the other day and earlier today I received my shipping notification *happy dance*

It does suck that NARS likes to stick a vertically challenged Ita in their blush palettes. The format in the Guy Bourdin blush palette was so much better.

icon_eek.gif

Wow. This is brilliant. I wish NARS.eu would do stuff like this every now and again.
Yayyy!! I hope you get them soon and that you enjoy them. The US always has better sales and prices when you do the conversion. It's so unfair. But Europe is a nicer place to live (lol).

I ordered Provoke, Fast Life and Besame Mucho with my top up of the Radiant Creamy Concealers which I can't live without!

BuickMackane

Yayyy!! I hope you get them soon and that you enjoy them. The US always has better sales and prices when you do the conversion. It's so unfair. But Europe is a nicer place to live (lol).

I ordered Provoke, Fast Life and Besame Mucho with my top up of the Radiant Creamy Concealers which I can't live without!
Enjoy them!*
pompom.gif

* No Stud? Heresy!

I have yet to open my Radiant Creamy Concealer. I'm still trying to finish the Lancome that I have open. I heard so many good things about the RCCs - I can't wait to try them out myself.

AnastasiaRuth

Yes, I made off like a bandit with that 30% discount.. Lol, Didn't see the post but I was already on the site thinking about a purchase. I picked up Vengeful & Stud from this collection and a few other NARS items I've been eyeing.
cheerleader.gif