NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Haviggi

My Nars items(Stud, Vengeful and Fast Life ) shipped from nars cosmetics.eu.it's the first time I order online! Let's hope that I'll get them soon :)

Shars

Yes, I made off like a bandit with that 30% discount.. Lol, Didn't see the post but I was already on the site thinking about a purchase. I picked up Vengeful & Stud from this collection and a few other NARS items I've been eyeing.
cheerleader.gif

Yayyy!! I just love sales lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by Haviggi

My Nars items(Stud, Vengeful and Fast Life ) shipped from nars cosmetics.eu.it's the first time I order online! Let's hope that I'll get them soon
smiles.gif
Yay Havi!! Hopefully you get to play with them soon.

Vandekamp

Wooo! If Nordies would just give us 20% off sales, they wouldn't need to price match so often lol.

What was that? Heresy? loool. I don't need another eyeshadow ever again in life!! I seldom use my singles - I always forget about them. But if this isn't the F&F sale and they still have their regular sale end of month, I may cave and get it since it looks so lovely on everyone. Definitely try the RCCs when you get a chance. I have been using mine non-stop since I picked them up last December. Karen from Makeup & Beauty Blog recently tried the Sephora gel concealer knock off to the RCCs and said she thinks she likes the Sephora one a little more because they aren't as creamy so I'm interested in trying Sephora's too. Which Lancome one are you using right now? Is it any good?

Yayyy!! I just love sales lol.
Yay Havi!! Hopefully you get to play with them soon.
werd.gif
I wish Mac offered a Friends & Family sale. Their loyal fans spend a lot of money with them. And, what do you get for it???? (I am going to get off of my soapbox now.)

Shars

werd.gif
I wish Mac offered a Friends & Family sale. Their loyal fans spend a lot of money with them. And, what do you get for it???? (I am going to get off of my soapbox now.)
So true!! They annoy me with that. Companies like them and Apple feel that they have such a hold on their clientele that they don't need a sale but sometimes it's just good to give your customer something special. It's not like 20% off is going to push them into making a loss at their already over inflated prices.
ohboy.gif

BuickMackane

What was that? Heresy? loool. I don't need another eyeshadow ever again in life!! I seldom use my singles - I always forget about them. But if this isn't the F&F sale and they still have their regular sale end of month, I may cave and get it since it looks so lovely on everyone. Definitely try the RCCs when you get a chance. I have been using mine non-stop since I picked them up last December. Karen from Makeup & Beauty Blog recently tried the Sephora gel concealer knock off to the RCCs and said she thinks she likes the Sephora one a little more because they aren't as creamy so I'm interested in trying Sephora's too. Which Lancome one are you using right now? Is it any good?
Tell me about not needing any more e/s
lol.gif

The Lancome concealer I'm using is Effacernes Longue Tenue (I'm not sure if it's the same thing as the Waterproof Effacernes that you have in the US). I bought it primarily for the packaging (gimme squeezy tubes over wands any time, hygiene and all that) and the fact that it's a whopping 15 grammes of product. I does settle into fine lines unless I set it with a bit of powder, but I suppose that is the case with most undereye concealers. It plays well with my skin in that it stays on the entire day and doesn't go cakey. And, as can be expected from the amount you get, it lasts for effin ages. I have no idea when I opened my current one (it's my second tube).

Hmm. I will swatch that Sephora one when I go home in December. Hopefully the colour selection is good too. I have Chantilly in the NARS RCC.

Monsy

For all the US ladies, NARS' website seems to have an automatic 30% off when you click checkout!!! Plus, I was able to get free 2 day shipping with FedEx and 7% cashback with Mr. Rebates!!! Don't know how long the discount will be live but if you haven't already purchased.... go, go GO!
thanks so much
ordered matte/shimmer palette although i wasn't able to get free 2 day shipping it's still great deal

Vandekamp

Train Bleu!!!
love.gif
I love him. He gives me MAC RiRi Talk That Talk vibes. I hope you enjoy it!

So true!! They annoy me with that. Companies like them and Apple feel that they have such a hold on their clientele that they don't need a sale but sometimes it's just good to give your customer something special. It's not like 20% off is going to push them into making a loss at their already over inflated prices.
ohboy.gif
It truly is shameful especially since so many small companies are popping up and offering quality makeup for lower prices. I took a Mac break for 7-8 years and have no problem doing it again.

Shars

thanks so much
ordered matte/shimmer palette although i wasn't able to get free 2 day shipping it's still great deal
Yayyy!!! Bummer on not getting free 2 day. I wonder if it was because my order was over a certain amount. Did you remember to get your rebates?

Monsy

I don't do rebates. But I used some amount I had on paypal so I only paid 30$ for the product yay

BuickMackane

Oh wow! That sounds good. I used to find that a lotttt of concealers creased on me whether I set them or not until I started using the Ben Nye powders to set. I may have to check out that Lancome one and see how that works.

Karen from MBB swatched all of the sephora ones so if the EU Sephora has the same shades, you could probably gauge from her post which one would work for you!
Let me know how you get on with the Lancome if you end up buying it :)

Just checked Karen's post - holy crap the colour range is huge! I can't possibly not find a match
girlhaha.gif
. I don't think they are on Sephora.fr at the moment but they should be soon. Either way, I first need to use up my existing stuff.

MelodyAngel

My 30% off on my order was not honored, and I asked why, and was told the discount was added to the site in error for a makeup artist event and removed a short time later when they discovered the error. So no discount here.
cry.gif

Shars

My 30% off on my order was not honored, and I asked why, and was told the discount was added to the site in error for a makeup artist event and removed a short time later when they discovered the error. So no discount here.
cry.gif
I'm confused. So they charged you more than in your confirmation email? Are you saying they basically did not ask for your permission and charged you more than you authorised online?